What's all this controversy about?

Nobody is special if they are still forced to use the bathroom like everyone else

4 Likes

But there’s a valuable lesson in there though: why are they believing randoms on the internet about specifics in thier life anyway?

Broken hope sucks but in this case, it’s self-inflicted, which means they can learn and adapt to trust themselves more in future, if they take the opportunity.

4 Likes

In my country we have a saying that could be translated as “even girl’s shit stinks”

3 Likes

you guys are hilarious and making my day, thank you:joy:

2 Likes

Lolwhat

Meaning people are forced to use the bathroom because they inhabit physical bodies.
Forced to have stuff come out of them

What does that have to do with someone seeing someone else as special? Lol

3 Likes

They are not special. If they were special they wouldn’t have to use it. At least in my opinion

1 Like

That still doesn’t make sense lol subjective special has nothing to do with a distaste for inhabiting a body here :joy:

2 Likes

Yes if the lesson is learnt its fine. I feel bad for them cause i went that through the same acting like a zombie to get my ex back desperately. When you get rejected your body releases some hormones, which makes you feel shit but its actually a defense system for you to MAN up again.

1 Like

definition of special
“better, greater, or otherwise different from what is usual.”
Not being forced is better,greater and different from using the bathroom.

Yeah there’s an idiom in English that’s similar… “He thinks his shit don’t stink”

This refers to someone who is judging another but forgetting they’re not perfect themselves. They might even be being hypocritical.

6 Likes

Hey, can you answer that question I asked you earlier about succubus/incubi?

How do they get in the way of communing with other spirits?

Sometimes, in other communities and a couple times in this one, I’ve told people to do whatever they think its best, because I’m just a random guy on the internet and they are not forced to do what I say (I tell a similar thing to my clients when they come for a tarot reading expecting me to tell them what they want to hear or a fantasy solution), but some people need that the priest of the parish fixes their lives and then is when I don’t have more patience.

3 Likes

I’m in this forum because of idleness, so I’m having a good time with people talking about what I love, occultism. I will answer your question whenever I feel like it, or someone else will do it, there are a lot of people here who are into that. However, you seem to be a nice person and you like Doppio, so you will more likely receive an answer to your question, and that answer is… they don’t get in the way, they can actually patch you through entities that you don’t know or take your messages to many entities so you don’t have to summon them all

2 Likes

Alright, alright. I’ll take things as they come. Thanks for the help!

1 Like

I started joining “dark” groups on Facebook and apparently that means wanting to curse people for mundane things, asking for spells without an attempt to Google and crazy people trying to put obsession spells on exes.

A prime example is a guy who asked for a love spell one week, the next week and obsession spell and the 3rd week a hex so the poor girl who didn’t like him would never find love or love herself. Smh some people are just sick in the head.

8 Likes

That’s one of the prime things that show up on BALG over the good stuff, some sad guy who thinks he did nothing wrong in his relationship so he wants to curse or hex or make a girl obsessed with him. I am sure it’s not only men but it’s what’s mostly seen so far. So when you look at BALG the first thought is like what kind of bs lol

1 Like

You can make your incubus look like your husbando if you have one (or many), even if it’s not his base form, he can take that form if you want him to (and if he wants to). Actually, this sexual demons thing is more like the otaku art of summoning waifus

4 Likes

Chicks in this forum prefer having sex with demons

download%20(22)

6 Likes