Whats a good spell for a 1 night stand :P

Ok I am going to ask what everyone is thinking whats a good spell for some unbridled lust to have a hot 1 night stand? What are some factors to consider when preforming this ritual?
BP

I would be careful of the wording of the spell, making sure to be clear that Iā€™m intending to draw someone hot and ready but who also wants a one night stand specifically. Then Iā€™d get some red roses (symbolic of Babalon, Sacred Whore of lusty love) and maybe some red rose incense and proceed with a candle magic style spell. For drawing this type of thing I havenā€™t found that anything much more involved than candle magic is necessary (although donā€™t mistake me for saying Babalon is uninvolved should you choose to invoke her, she wouldnā€™t be happy with that). Maybe not what youā€™re looking for but Iā€™ve had success with this for this type of thing.

Good luck! :wink:

2 Likes

For drawing this type of thing I havenā€™t found that anything much more involved than being a woman is necessary. :wink:

1 Like

Depends on if you are a dude or a chick

It is obviously true that itā€™s not necessary to perform magick to get laid.

But I highly doubt that just ā€œbeing a womanā€ - merely possessing a set of tits and a vagina - is enough to attract a really sexually empowered man who can provide the unbridled lust of a hot one-night stand, as blackpheonix requested.

If it does, why are so many women feeling lonely, sex-deprived and lovelorn? Why is merely ā€œbeing a womanā€ failing to work for them?

Itā€™s because to real men - the kind who practice highly erotic and deeply satisfying sexual practices - just ā€œbeing a womanā€ is nowhere near enough to entice him.

In fact, the kind of guy who can provide the unbridled lust of a hot one-night stand probably already has a waiting list of eager women who are struggling for his attention.

This is precisely why magick is invaluable for love and dating. It enables ANYONE who wields it to have a strong advantage over their romantic competitors.

Finally, Kyra, based on your comment above, and your comment below, which you had posted elsewhere:

Itā€™s clear to me that you are attracting very weak and desperate men, and even taking a perverse pride in it.

Remember that the quality of people in your life is a mirror of your own quality.

I hate to see you unconsciously insult yourself.

Well Timothy, I will agree that ā€˜real menā€™ will set the bar far higher, but Iā€™m afraid you donā€™t know enough about me to be drawing those conclusions. Firstly, Iā€™m not trying to attract ANY men. Iā€™m married and leading a rather busy life. Plus I was joking. Okay, perhaps a rather stereotypical and unoriginal joke, but it was intended as a joke nonetheless. I agree with a lot of what you state.

The ā€˜Leave Me The Fuck Aloneā€™ comment was merely an old frustration of mine with the shallowness of many men, who feel the need to overcomment on my looks or who simply canā€™t even manage to ogle covertly.

Anyway, I should retreat from a topic which bears no interest for me. I broke my own rule.

1 Like

Good points. As a decent looking woman I have no trouble running into men who are more than willing to jam their penis in me this is true, but an actual HOT one night stand of uncontrolled lust and satisfaction without any clinging or awkwardness the next day, parting as satisfied people with a good memory, thatā€™s harder to come by and when I go looking for such a specific thing I like to know that Iā€™ve put some mojo out there to make sure I find exactly what I want. :slight_smile:

this thread is completely amusingā€¦ almost like going a strip club to look at hot nude hot chicks.
i donā€™t want to touch anythingā€¦ just look.

I donā€™t have much trouble getting laid. But finding a woman thats enjoyable in bed is another story. Someone who knows what sheā€™s doing and can connect with me in an extremely erotic and passionate way, that is rare. Then keeping myself from becoming attached is even more difficult. So whatā€™s the spell to attract a beautiful competent lover, who is going to be open to multiple encounters and possibly more?

1 Like

Or you could look into your local fetish community. what?

i should clarify that i wasnā€™t being an ass with my previous response.
sometimes magic isnā€™t necessary, just some typical type of ā€˜leg workā€™. simple approaches to situations. you want one night standsā€¦ find a source. (like the one i mentioned before) simple. straight to the pointā€¦ no magic needed.
and no, i havenā€™t done any of that. i just know lots of people from different walks of life.

Im getting to know my local fetish community. I was music director for a Broads and Panties Burlesque show last month. Yes girls stripping to my music was a huge turn on! I got to know a lot of great girls who would have fit the bill, unfortunately I met their boyfriends as well. Iā€™m doing more leg work and moving from the suburbs back to an inner city neighborhood next to a few of my favorite bar districts. I have a good feeling about next month. :slight_smile:

big sigh iā€™m so damn smart. :slight_smile:

[quote=ā€œCheezus, post:11, topic:253ā€]i should clarify that i wasnā€™t being an ass with my previous response.
sometimes magic isnā€™t necessary, just some typical type of ā€˜leg workā€™. simple approaches to situations. you want one night standsā€¦ find a source. (like the one i mentioned before) simple. straight to the pointā€¦ no magic needed.
and no, i havenā€™t done any of that. i just know lots of people from different walks of life.[/quote]

I agree, but Iā€™ve found magic makes it easier. And weā€™re magicians soā€¦

[quote=ā€œRidgeRunner, post:14, topic:253ā€][quote=ā€œCheezus, post:11, topic:253ā€]i should clarify that i wasnā€™t being an ass with my previous response.
and no, i havenā€™t done any of that. i just know lots of people from different walks of life.[/quote]

I agree, but Iā€™ve found magic makes it easier. And weā€™re magicians soā€¦[/quote]

Thatā€™s implying youā€™ve also done some work and put non-magical effort into the endeavor (whatever it may be) Thatā€™s what I was getting at. A good mix of the two but not relying solely on magic and expecting things to just fall into your lap.

[quote=ā€œCheezus, post:15, topic:253ā€][quote=ā€œRidgeRunner, post:14, topic:253ā€][quote=ā€œCheezus, post:11, topic:253ā€]i should clarify that i wasnā€™t being an ass with my previous response.

I agree, but Iā€™ve found magic makes it easier. And weā€™re magicians soā€¦[/quote]

Thatā€™s implying youā€™ve also done some work and put non-magical effort into the endeavor (whatever it may be) Thatā€™s what I was getting at. A good mix of the two but not relying solely on magic and expecting things to just fall into your lap.[/quote]

Ah, I gotcha now! :slight_smile: I thought you were implying that itā€™s silly to use magic for what you can get through mundane methods.

[quote=ā€œRidgeRunner, post:16, topic:253ā€][quote=ā€œCheezus, post:15, topic:253ā€][quote=ā€œRidgeRunner, post:14, topic:253ā€][quote=ā€œCheezus, post:11, topic:253ā€]i should clarify that i wasnā€™t being an ass with my previous response.

Thatā€™s implying youā€™ve also done some work and put non-magical effort into the endeavor (whatever it may be) Thatā€™s what I was getting at. A good mix of the two but not relying solely on magic and expecting things to just fall into your lap.[/quote]

Ah, I gotcha now! :slight_smile: I thought you were implying that itā€™s silly to use magic for what you can get through mundane methods.[/quote]

No, not at all :slight_smile:

Conan, what is best in life?

Conan?!?! lame!!! tee hee

Wow the ladies have really lite this thread up who would have thoughtā€¦ Is something lacking perhaps :stuck_out_tongue: J/K