A powerful layered love spell

I love reading SENSIBLE advice on here. It’s rare but always appreciated.

This is great advice. So many people do magick to be accepted but do no magick to be ACCEPTABLE. Not acceptable to others, nor even to themselves.

You want to kiss the princess, but you’re a frog? Don’t be surprised when she leaves you (or if she doesn’t come along).

You want Prince Charming, but you’re the wicked witch of hte West? Don’t be surprised when he leaves the ball with Cinderella.

If i were to rewrite this ritual, i’d use the tarot to conjure situations rather than spirits (with the understanding that spirits are attached to the tarot set).

I’d use the following tarot cards:

• the Lovers to set intention

• Do an invocation of the Ace and King of Wands if you’re a man (or top/butch if you’re LGBT), or the Ace and Queen of Cups if you’re a woman (or bottom/femme if you’re LGBT), to embody the qualities your partner will find attractive. The idea behind this step is that you don’t have to use magick to force someone to stay with you if they prefer your company of their own accord. A concept too many love magicians seem to ignore.

• Then i’d evoke lifestyle situations using the 4 of Wands for men, or
    3 of Cups for women. This is to build your social group.Dating coaches know and teach that casual sex and relationships are easier to find within peer groups. This peer group can also be used as social collateral in meeting and connecting with other groups. Getting to know even one person in another social group allows you to introduce your group to them, and have them introduce you to their group in turn. This is known in dating circles as merging set and is an age-old socially savvy way of meeting people you don’t know. This step is to form such a group around the conjurer, which can then be cultivated for social capital using Lesser Magick and Glamours.

• FINALLY, i’d make the request to meet that sexy-ass motherfucker using the 2 of Cups, to meet somebody. Even if you do cold approach (meeting strangers on the street or in clubs), having attractive qualities and a cool social group in your back pocket works in your favor. Nobody wants to fall in love with an unattractive hermit. Again a point many mages seem to ignore.

Since you’re going to chain your spirit conjures, chain your ritual requests as well. Be strategic.

Alternative to using tarot, the elemental spirits work very quickly and are often more accurate than demon or angel work. Elements are an underused option for people who don’t do necromancy.

I’d also like to put in a good word for natural magick, as well as self-hypnosis to develop inner qualities and telepathic connection for erotic parapsychology. Idk why this board is so hung up on demonolatry as if there aren’t other, often better AND EASIER ways to get the job done than calling on demons. You can do a lot of magick without calling ANY demons.

This board loves overkill and tryhard! Use the most efficient tool to get the job done. You don’t need to drive an 18-wheeler to the corner store to buy milk and eggs and you often don’t need to call on demon hordes to get a date on Saturday night if you just think and plan a bit.

But yeah. If you absolutely HAVE to use Goetia spirits to get laid:

• Baphomet to open your sexual centres all the way and give you a wicked sexual vibe (this alone can get you laid if you have attractive presentation);

• Forneus, to give you general respect and popularity with everyone who perceives you;

• Eligos to give you dignities to be accepted by high society (the cool people);

• Aim to develop humor and wit and give you gift of gab (you need to charm people first);

• Beleth to bring you all the booty you can handle, so you can vibe hard and charm with your sweet words;

• Dantalion to make it easier for you to do erotic trancework (sex is in the mind, y’all - orgasm is a mental experience with physical responses);

• Sallos to build a deep erotic connection and love.

Or any combination you care to name. I highly suggest throwing Inanna in there for you guys. The women she brings you are SUPER hot.

20 Likes

I’m not a love spell expert or anything, but I can see it too and I think it’s a good sign!

3 Likes

Most definitely can see it…

3 Likes

I see it too!

2 Likes

Say you’re female and don’t trust Ladilok (no one, spirit OR mortal, uses ME as a plaything)…

Any other spirits you can recommend for a female spellcaster (targeting men)?

1 Like

Yes - embody Babalon.

Call her using the method given here and here. A recommendation given here by another BALGer who has successfully called her.

Another BALGer has given instruction here on doing the lust ritual from Anton LaVey’s Satanic Bible. There are also a few warnings to heed, if you read the entire thread.

Both of these links were written by women who did their work on men. Give these a shot if you’re interested.

12 Likes

Thank you :grin:

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

I know this was posted a while back, but any advice on adding possibly leraje into it to break up my target and his gf? I imagine that would go at the beginning, or possibly right after Belgian. I’ve heard Leraje works well for break ups but originally I wanted to just do dantalion to change their thoughts towards each other.

I’m new to this forum and this is a really interesting spell. I did make a practice attempt at it, by evoking the spirits using a mixture of meditation and visualising a column of fire coming out of my solar plexus burning the images of the sigils… would that be sufficient to make it work, or should I repeat with another evocation method? Assume you shouldn’t need to repeat this if its been done properly (which I’m not sure it has?)

Yeah that’s classic reflection of consciousness.

Can you elaborate please? What does that mean?

He may be talking about the Rorschach effect but not certain…

1 Like

Consciousness is reality. That which is within, i.e. in consciousness, presents itself to you as conditions or arrangements of consciousness. In this case, you were focussed on this romance significantly and in a positive way, so your experience of the ash corresponded to that focus. Magic works because one limitless consciousness is the true reality.

4 Likes

I don’t know what that is.

I have been going through crazy signs like these all day every day for the past 2 years ! One day it should get out my head and manifest in reality ! :grin:

1 Like

Signs are just indicators of the flow of consciousness. Every moment is an instant and immediate experience of your consciousness. However, the most common state is one in which a desired state is seen as separate from the current state and is thus displaced in consciousness: this is the only reason it doesn’t emerge into experience at once.

7 Likes

Decided to so the layered spell more properly this time as I didn’t really feel I called them first time round on my practise run.

Because of the nature of the spell in that diff demons target different aspects, I wonder if it’s worth selectively targeting repeats if the target falls slightly out of balance or weak in one area?

1 Like

love your attitudes, tone and power. In my country we says Everything is fair in love and war.
How long it took you to get to here and work with all these spirits? Thanks

1 Like

Hello All!! Totally new here and its obvious from the post I am responding to as to,why I am here but here is my condensed story anyway. My fiance abruptly ended our 51/2 years. I confirmed through multiple readings that he is still in love with me but was just disappointed with me and that our relationship has a chance. I have not been able to get through him because we are in long distance and he is stubborn.I have enough justification as to why I am seeking magick to get our lives back on track. I just need guidance and advice from y’all.

Does this spell have to be done by me or can I hire somebody to do it for me as I have no background in magick? If I were to do it , can a newbie just follow a set of instructions and will be able to summon the spirits to work with? My belief is that you go to a doctor when you are sick and you go to a mechanic if your car is broken and then you go to spellcaster for spellwork. I cant afford crazy sums of money but I can definitely offer other services for trade if anybody like to help out with this, I will be grateful. ( Moderator : Kindly remove this sentence if it is not allowed)

2 Likes