Love Gone Wrong

Hve you ever cast a Love Spell that had you very soon thinking, “What the HELL was I thinking?”

No comments, huh? Does that mean everybody either had GOOD FORTUNE with Love Spells, or is it that y’all aren’t much into using them?

Well uhm, personally I have to say I’ve never had a need for a love spell. I’m always more in need of a ‘Leave Me The Fuck Alone’ spell. LOL

this makes me think of marriage…It is the same as taking a bath. When you first get in it, you know this is the hottest it will ever be…so I am very, very careful with this Rascal love business. LOL.

Maxx

Well, once I’ve a sigil focusing on this just for experimental purposes, didn’t really want…but 3 months later that poor girl nearly pulled me out of the bed and raped me on school trip if there wasnt for the teacher…so far the only succesful love I ve had ( and didn’t even want it, damn ! )

i have never worked a love spell for myself or for anyone else. i figure it’ll happen when/if it does. no real interest in that arena at the moment…

Shit yes,… An experience I’ll never forget. I was married at the time (11 years ago)when I wanted to start a cruel game with a woman I truly hated. She was a colleague of mine and we both worked as Teamleader in that company, but we each had a different team. She was always competing with her team against mine. I don’t mind a healthy competition, but she was always trying her best to put me in a bad daylight.
So one day I was fed up with that so I figuered a Love Spell would teach her a thing or two. I thought that if she would fall for me I could mess around a bit with her; mock her, reject her, Laugh at her “love” for me, etc…
Well, the spell worked, I can tell you that much! She fell for me like a brick!
There was just one detail that I didn’t take into account: it was contagious: I fell for her as well!! Oh it wasn’t really love, it was more a fiery passion for eachother,… the sex was awesome. So, this spell actually caused me to cheat on my wife (-ex now), and not only that, I left her for this person I used to hate.
So we chose to live together. I can tell ya, it was a living hell! When the passion is gone, you find out there’s no love, so what’s left? Nothing!! Nothing but passionate fights, over and over! So after 3 years and 3 months I left her. I then found myself living alone. But, I got a second chance and my current wife came along!

1 Like

Oh Bran!

Now THATS a Love Spell gone wrong, if there ever was one! Tis a good thing you got that out of your system before Freya came along, eh?

Thanks for the Laugh! Z

I previously had great success with a straightforward candle magic love spell that within ten days had manifested the woman in question in front of me exactly as visualised… However my other attempt using one involved angel evocation and things in fact went in the opposite direction than intended…

Now this could just show my evocation is pretty ropey but I suspect it may also show that demons are better than angels for these results or even candle magic. I remember someone said here that angels will only manifest results if they think you ‘really’ need it or some such… I won’t use angel workings for love /lust again!

Neo

I never do love spells…I have the Kyra thing going on with the needing “Leave Me The Fuck Alone Spells”…I have always had a few people waiting to take the next persons spot…Not sure if that is a good thing…Maybe if I actually had to look for a partner, and select him myself, things would have been much better in my past romantic life instead of having the let’s try what the universe has sent my way this time attitude…lol…My last engagement of two years got pretty violent…Was almost a goner quite a few times…He even tried to bite and claw my face off once…Glad I was able to get a block there fast and prevent permanent scaring…Kinda of hard to get away from a guy training to fight MMA that was 250lbs of solid muscle…Anyways, that chapter of my life is over…Phew…Deep breath…So yeah, love spell…No thanks…Lol…

IME, most people who do love spells do them to attract someone of a higher caliber than the usual pack of people hanging around waiting for a turn - not because they’re unable to find a partner any other way. :slight_smile:

Timothy’s post here may be of interest… http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/love-spells/whats-a-good-spell-for-a-1-night-stand-p/

Edited to add: Getting out of an abusive marriage and deciding I NEVER wanted to deal with that again was what got me started using love magic when I was ready to date again.

@RidgeRunner
Thanks for the reference :slight_smile: It was a good thread… I wasn’t implying that people who do those spells are lacking the ability to find a partner…Like I said, I should have been the hunter vs. hunted and selected a partner compared to being less “picky” and willing to give different people a chance…I have met partners from all different calibers…Just made some choices that were less than savory…I guess when it comes to love affairs, I feel that it should be without the aid of magic for me…Then again, maybe it is not such a bad idea if you have certain end goals to attain…

[quote=“Sinata, post:12, topic:185”]@RidgeRunner
Thanks for the reference :slight_smile: It was a good thread… I wasn’t implying that people who do those spells are lacking the ability to find a partner…Like I said, I should have been the hunter vs. hunted and selected a partner compared to being less “picky” and willing to give different people a chance…I have met partners from all different calibers…Just made some choices that were less than savory…I guess when it comes to love affairs, I feel that it should be without the aid of magic for me…Then again, maybe it is not such a bad idea if you have certain end goals to attain…[/quote]

I gotcha. :slight_smile: I just meant that having myself come out of an abusive relationship, I hate to see anyone else who’s been there not use what tools are at their disposal to make sure that doesn’t happen again. Sometimes people are pretty slick at hiding abusive tendencies, and I’ve found that love magic helps a lot with weeding those types out.

@RidgeRunner
Oh yes…Abusive or mentally unstable types can be very slick at disguising it…With this one I had no idea until one day I woke up with him sitting on my chest strangling me, then holding me hostage with a gutting knife, and talking him into the present reality at the time long enough to get out of the house…This happened some time down the road…Will think of using the love magic in the future maybe, and even advise others of the protective potential… :slight_smile:

[quote=“Bran, post:7, topic:185”]Shit yes,… An experience I’ll never forget. I was married at the time (11 years ago)when I wanted to start a cruel game with a woman I truly hated. She was a colleague of mine and we both worked as Teamleader in that company, but we each had a different team. She was always competing with her team against mine. I don’t mind a healthy competition, but she was always trying her best to put me in a bad daylight.
So one day I was fed up with that so I figuered a Love Spell would teach her a thing or two. I thought that if she would fall for me I could mess around a bit with her; mock her, reject her, Laugh at her “love” for me, etc…
Well, the spell worked, I can tell you that much! She fell for me like a brick!
There was just one detail that I didn’t take into account: it was contagious: I fell for her as well!! Oh it wasn’t really love, it was more a fiery passion for eachother,… the sex was awesome. So, this spell actually caused me to cheat on my wife (-ex now), and not only that, I left her for this person I used to hate.
So we chose to live together. I can tell ya, it was a living hell! When the passion is gone, you find out there’s no love, so what’s left? Nothing!! Nothing but passionate fights, over and over! So after 3 years and 3 months I left her. I then found myself living alone. But, I got a second chance and my current wife came along![/quote]

Whoa - hah. I’ve actually been considering something similar. Guess I’ll have to put that idea away till I’m a bit more - uh - knowledgeable :stuck_out_tongue:
Damn dude. Sorry to hear you had such a tough experience, but glad to hear things are on the up and up :slight_smile:

Edited to add: Getting out of an abusive marriage and deciding I NEVER wanted to deal with that again was what got me started using love magic when I was ready to date again.[/quote]

RidgeRunner: I have a kinda personal question for you. Did you ever think or feel, after that abusive relationship was over, that you NEVER, EVER wanted to have a relationship (I`m not talking of casual sex here)with a guy again, and that it would be good to be just alone with the kids?
Just curious…

Edited to add: Getting out of an abusive marriage and deciding I NEVER wanted to deal with that again was what got me started using love magic when I was ready to date again.[/quote]

RidgeRunner: I have a kinda personal question for you. Did you ever think or feel, after that abusive relationship was over, that you NEVER, EVER wanted to have a relationship (I`m not talking of casual sex here)with a guy again, and that it would be good to be just alone with the kids?
Just curious…[/quote]

Yes, for several years. And I didn’t have any children with my first husband. Why do you ask?

Oh I asked because Im in a relationship as described. The moment I can set free I dont feel like having no guy at my side just me/my son.
Just wanted to know how “normal” that was…

[quote=“mundopincha, post:18, topic:185”]Oh I asked because Im in a relationship as described. The moment I can set free I dont feel like having no guy at my side next, just me/my son.
Just wanted to know how “normal” that was…[/quote]

In my opinion, very normal. But then again, I’ve never been described as ‘normal’ so might not mean much. lol :wink: It was at least 3 or 4 years before I was interesting in anything beyond a good roll in the hay.

Ridgerunner, you naughty girl lol :-))