What would you tell your 15-year old Self If You Could?

Check the date on the tin of baked beans you are about to eat.

2 Likes

Stay in school

Your hair looks stupid af.

3 Likes

About 20 years ago I had the chance of asking a magician, on phone, one of the questions that interested me the most: “how can I see and hear the Spirits?” but I forgot to… Well, in a video he says that the manifestation is the most difficult part of a summoning, so I’d say this same thing, along with structuring the entities, use the calling to reach a state of trance, put aside sci-fi expectations but have faith nonetheless (this one I still need to keep in mind).

2 Likes

My 15 year old self was a mix of a manipulative and highly insecure victim, a liar, a know-it-all, and a whinger. It’s when my false self was starting to form. Yes, at that time my true self was still perceived but I was on thin ice.

I wouldn’t give her any advice. She wouldn’t have listened to it. After all, the path I started on brought me to where I am now. I had to go seriously wrong to realise I was never on the wrong path. It’s always about the choices one makes every day. I chose to grow up in the end. My experiences helped me to make that choice.

2 Likes

Reflecting on the past events I would probably add to her:

“Let them go. You will never gain their recognition, no matter what. Do as you planned. Do it NOW.”

“Don’t waste your time on making an impression. No one will take you ever seriously, neither now nor ever. That doesn’t matter. You will be there, they won’t.”

“You aren’t their prey to have. Prepare for the great hunt”

5 Likes

This. I would add that people not taking you seriously is something you can easily use to your advantage. Not much advice I would give myself, other than to stay away from certain people and I would stop some situations from happening.

1 Like

I was in a point in my life where I had very little self belief, and people around me were telling me all the time that art was worthless even though I really wanted to be an artist. I spent many years repairing the damage. So I would say,

“You know what you want. Don’t be afraid to do things that move you. Satisfy your innermost desires and it’ll all fall into place. The stuff they’re telling you is all made up bullshit.”

also,

“!!!DO NOT JOIN THAT GIRL’S CHURCH!!!”

1 Like

Find your passion and you will find your calling.

1 Like

@Gwenevere funny you mention that, i smacked a q tip into my ear about a month ago. Wasnt paying attention. That really fucking hurt. Still cant hear as well out of the left.

1 Like

Not everyone’s opinion matters.
You’re weird but that’s okay.
Your skin will clear up.

4 Likes

@Gwenevere also something i would have told my 15 year old self not to do xD

3 Likes

Haha i guess so! Today i caught myself acting like a 5yo girl in front of one of my family member haha i dont need to tell my 15yo self to not do that but definitely need to say it to my 28yo self haha.

4 Likes

Believe in yourself. Don’t worry about what other people think. Sex is fun but have respect for yourself. Some just are not worth your time of day.

2 Likes

Get your shit together.
You’re not dying so take life seriously.

3 Likes

Don’t abandon your abilities and Magick for years to go into the religious institution. Follow your dreams sooner.

2 Likes

Start this shit right fucking now !!!

2 Likes

Look, kid, the advice you’re getting from most adults isn’t about enlightening you at all, but rather, about controlling you. They don’t want you to think; they want you to shut up and obey in all facets of your life: religion, sexuality, learning (note: they don’t value self-education), work, etc. Don’t hand your freedom and independence over so quickly to those who wish to either subdue or exploit you.

3 Likes

‘‘Look man, I know that you’re used to doubting yourself all your life and I know its easier said than done, but all those negative thoughts can go away, work on yourself and wait 2 years to meet her and dont be shy, else you will repeat my greatest failure. Also start reading more books.’’

1 Like

You are exactly where you need to be right now. It will take longer than you may want but you will find what you’re looking for so relax and enjoy the experience.

1 Like