What would you tell your 15-year old Self If You Could?

oh yes, invest in Apple and Microsoft!

1 Like

Yep Meowlix—we would have definitely run everything! lol

If you think you had it bad till now, brace yourself bitch, a shitstorm is coming!

3 Likes

Dont move to Florida. It has the Toxic Red Tide. What else would I do…oh yeah invest everything un Amazon before it made it big. Then go much further into Future to tell me what other big investments to play with.

2 Likes

No stay as far away from Florida Man as possible lol.

2 Likes

Yeah. Florida is really fucked up with all those hurricanes, Disney, corrupt politics and old folks.

3 Likes

I left 5 years ago and haven’t looked back xD

1 Like

I only said that about Florida because it’s got all the things handy when you do your Lucumi/Santeria initiation…outside of going to Cuba. However not to live in Florida. lol The traffic in south Florida is a nightmare. Then they want to toll road drivers to the extreme.

2 Likes

You should check out Savannah, Georgia :slight_smile:

1 Like

oh yes, I’ve been wanting to visit Savannah–I loved what I have seen of it on travel shows.

1 Like

Be yourself shamelessly and absolutely. Don’t worry about the oppressive opinions of others and do what you’re passionate about at every moment, unhindered and wild. Don’t compromise or sacrifice yourself in order to please anyone. Listen to your intuition and don’t get taken advantage of. Stand up for yourself and what you believe in. Use that strength you know you have to knock a few assholes down to the ground to teach them a lesson and boost the respect you have for yourself.

Go easy on the drugs. You don’t have to eat them all just because they’re in your hand.

I almost want to tell you to abandon your hopelessly romantic ideas of love, swear it off all together, but I won’t. Just respect yourself and don’t put anyone above you.

Sing your song loud and proud.

4 Likes

You are better than that. You deserve more.

2 Likes

This.

1 Like

I would say "quit fucking with those damn pills, that shannon chick you meet in the future is a bag of cats, so rule of thumb, you will not let strange women in your bed.

Fuck the that chick in your yearbook class senior year. Shell offer, you know you want to, dont bitch out and act like an asshole… not cool. You take her to the bathroom, lock the fucking door and fuck her brains out!!

Dont do the meth… i know right now your like fuck that im wont do meth… bitch you will be tempted, if you do the meth… at least get some damn sleep once in a while. Eat some goddamn breakfast so you dont look like shit when your 21… looking like a sucked up fuck up…

Again dont fuck strange women… you would’t want gonnorrea when your 22 would you? Nothing like pissing razorblades for a week, then walking 5 miles to the hospital to get a shot in your ass screaming at the dr while shes trying to probe your junk with a q tip… DONT FUCK STRANGE WOMEN…

Everything else was fun. If you fuck with the pills, dont take them more than 3 days in a row… for real… dont be a fuckin tool. You are god so now make life your bitch."

This was fun… :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

Oh and dont trust philip at your first job, he’ll fuck you over bad, when your growing weed with gary and dustin and that other douchebag, fuckin take all there shit when you have the chance for they will make it disappear and you wont get shit, fuck them over bad…

1 Like

I’d tell 15 year old me to do their goddamn homework and set up more realistic goals.

1 Like

I’d tell them to stop wasting their time on the internet and to invest it in self developement instead :unamused:

1 Like

Deny and judge my self of a year ago is to deny the existence of the self of my “now”, so no, sis, you’re doing very well.

1 Like

Go into occult you stupid bitch ! Haha
Plus: be grateful for your body, procrastinate less and dont be a drama queen. Everything can be fixed.

1 Like

The q tip story sounds hurtful :sweat_smile:.