What Would You Sell Your Soul To The Devil For?

If believing in the Devil means my soul is all focused only on him, then I’ll just stop right there. My beliefs are not a sellable item. Not to me. If devotion means I want something for it then it isn’t true devotion, so I digress. I would not do that. But I only believe in my self not something outside me… so giving myself whatever I want is the only option, that means I can’t have anymore than I have now unless I earn it, can’t sell myself… just ewwww no. (well that went full circle eh? lol)

4 Likes

You mean the “money god” right? Most people are in debt slavery anyways. So money is god and we are all devoted and or sold on that eh. lol

4 Likes

You are 100% right! It’s slavery that never ends.

3 Likes

I like the way you think. You are right on with this. People who are willing to sell out on their beliefs were on shaky ground to start with.

We all have to choose the hill we want to die on. Make sure your “hill” is something you can take to the afterlife with you because you just may have to. With belief like that, one can surely say, “It’s a good day to die.”

4 Likes

Absolutely beautiful! You should sell them on Etsy. Very talented.

5 Likes

I’ll agree with that. :+1::money_mouth_face:

3 Likes

A corn chip the size of Alaska! Yah buddy!

2 Likes

I would, if it meant I could physically shapeshift into my desired animal/human combination form.

3 Likes

I promised Sallos so that’s only for me😉

3 Likes

That’s cool. Definitely keep the promise. Just know that you have a talent there. Maybe one day you’ll produce a line of Sallos inspired jewelry.

3 Likes

AS OF NOW I would t sell my soul for anything ‘won t say i won t ever do it cause i don t know what will happen what i ll think in the future…’(as for selling a soul I Don t view it as giving away your soul it s rather a contract which bind you to a certain entity for a certain time or eternity sometimes 'so in after life your relationship with that entity would be a master_servant relationship )

2 Likes

I promised him a lot🤣

3 Likes

Mine is officially SOLD :metal:

Good luck everyone :smile:

4 Likes

Thank you sooo much

3 Likes

You made that?! That is very nice! If you don’t mind me asking what sorta metal is that?

3 Likes

Dude… I know EXACTLY what you mean. Specifics may differ, but I know exactly how you feel/mean

4 Likes

Thanks, appreciate it. Wouldn’t be perfect if magick could create a time machine…

But then everyone would use it and now it doesn’t sound like a good idea.
I guess magick spells are much better choice for now :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Right

4 Likes

Silver.His favourite

3 Likes

My left nut.

3 Likes