What Would You Sell Your Soul To The Devil For?

What happened to it?

3 Likes

HĢ¶eĢ¶ Ģ¶sĢ¶tĢ¶oĢ¶lĢ¶eĢ¶ Ģ¶iĢ¶tĢ¶
He borrowed it, thatā€™s all.

6 Likes

3 Likes

My new candle

5 Likes

Anyone who has an idea about this topic???

2 Likes

OUCH!!! Every man in the room bends over in agony!

4 Likes

Iā€™ve been thinking about this topic since reading it a couple of days ago. Itā€™s a great question!

Part of me wonders if itā€™s even possible to sell a soul. Iā€™ve not thought of my soul as something separate from me, like a body part that can be removed. Iā€™ve heard it said that we are spiritual beings having a human experience and that we are each individual souls. We donā€™t have souls, we are souls that are eternal and part of a larger source that we are never separate from. Everything is energy and part of the same source. So if that is true (?) Iā€™m not sure we have the capability of selling what we do not own. Iā€™m just not sure. Itā€™s causing a lot of thought for me though. Like I said, this is a great question.

3 Likes

This sounds super cliche but Iā€™d sell it for immortality and youth. Possibly a hint of world domination and unlimited riches but who knows?

3 Likes

a Klondike bar

3 Likes

on a side note anal sex with Bella Thorne

9 Likes

Cheers to Sallos

3 Likes

Deal with the devil soā€¦probably gonna be a strap-on scenario unless you specify :rofl:

5 Likes

Iā€™d sell my soul to the Devil just to get off this toilet bowl they call the material plane.

If I sold my soul to improve this plane, Iā€™d eventually die and leave. Then the muggles would start a religion about me. A hundred years later, theyā€™d be chopping each otherā€™s dicks off and saying that I hate shoes or some bullshit like that.

Ah! Iā€™d sell my soul in exchange for instant annihilation of this plane of existence.

(note to self: lighten up dickhead)

6 Likes

Thereā€™s a good reason why converts to Judaism are very rare.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Only a million ?

3 Likes

ā€œIn nomine Dei nostri Satanas Luciferi excelsi!

In the name of Satan, the Ruler of the earth, the King of the world, I command the forces of Darkness to bestow their Infernal power upon me!

Open wide the gates of Hell and come forth from the abyss to greet me as your brother (sister) and friend!

Grant me the indulgences of which I speak!

I have taken thy name as a part of myself! I live as the beasts of the field, rejoicing in the fleshly life! I favor the just and curse the rotten!

By all the Gods of the Pit, I command that these things of which I speak shall come to pass!

Come forth and answer to your names by manifesting my desires!ā€

2 Likes

For the one I love

2 Likes

I would sell my soul just to acquire an eternal spot with the demons. Bet it would finally feel like home then.

1 Like

Its unnecessary. But if I did it would be to learn who and what I truly am inside. Iā€™ve never really felt connected to the body Iā€™m in, like my soul doesnt belong in it.

Other than that Iā€™m not really sure. Even immortality doesnt suit me. Iā€™m a suicidal depressive woman and I find living to be bleak and boring and full of suffering because of it. So an eternity of this? Nope. Definitely not. I even get bored of eating. I have to eat fast just so I can finish my food without losing my appetite from boredom. Itā€™s pretty terrible.

2 Likes