What Would You Like To See In A Grimoire From Qayos/The House of Chaos?

How about becoming a deity?
Shadow work?
Divine Alchemy?
Death?

1 Like

Can do! They’re my jam. :slight_smile:

@itsnathanm7 what’s ‘divine alchemy’? Everything else is doable as stated, though! :slight_smile:

ETA: @anon84896414 , any specific types/info you’re looking for? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nope. Just whatever you know

1 Like

Including workings, beings, etc? :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you can. I wasn’t sure if you worked with them, so that is why I deleted my post before.

1 Like

A grimoire on reading cycles would be helpful to a lot of people I would believe.

1 Like

I have! So I can do that. :slight_smile:

@thatrandomguy what do you mean?

1 Like

Reading the repeating patterns and variations of established beings or events when the “source code” becomes something else, the various interpretations and phases of a current or being.

1 Like

In a divination sense, @thatrandomguy ?

Also if anyone wants to share multiple ideas or has anything off-the-wall they’d like to see, please don’t hesitate to post them here or PM me if you’re more comfortable. :slight_smile:

Bump! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Dragons :dragon:

3 Likes

Which/how/in what way? A spirit catalogue of dragons, for example, or something else? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you know any physical dragons? aliens not astral?

1 Like

A spirit catalogue would be good.

But I’m looking for info on the one in the treasure room. In the qliphoth. It’s in Lucifuge’s domain.

2 Likes

I’m friends with my local zoo’s Komodo dragons, if that’s what you mean! :slight_smile:

1 Like

ok.

1 Like

I was suppose to be putting something close to the black mirror in there but I found the dragon. But the dragon kicked a ruby through. So I guess it was still mission accomplished.

2 Likes

I was asking if you know any aliens from outer space or from other planets.
dragon aliens*

1 Like

@Eye_of_Ra can do! That’s the guy Smaug was based on. :slight_smile:

@anon84896414 I know what they call their home planets, but, I don’t know how modern astronomy names them or if we’ve even approached the capability to find them scientifically. So if you mean a book on a race/structure of aliens, their home world and it’s beings, or something else?

2 Likes

Yeah that is good

1 Like