What Would You Like To See In A Grimoire From Qayos/The House of Chaos?

Hiya reader! As the title suggests, I’m here to ask you what you’d like to see in a Grimoire written by yours truly. No topic is restricted/off limits! Even if you don’t have an idea for a Grimoire per se, any magical elements, topics, tools, procedures, etc that you’d like to see detailed, post it here! If you ever wished that something magical was more widely and/or deeply known, this is the place to say it. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

How to get possessed. How to loosen your binding of your consciousness from your physical body to have easier astral projection.

5 Likes

Any particulars you have in mind? :slight_smile:

1 Like

What do you mean?

1 Like

Possessions in general or a specific kind of possession/with a specific type of being?

1 Like

Juut general

1 Like

I would like to understand how rituals and such things like candle spells truly work related to the invested energies. And of course new unknown spirits :wink:

2 Likes

By that do you mean the specific function of candles as a magical tool, ie what the energy itself does? And how rituals turn energy into magic?

@anon84896414 got it! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

A book of pay me spells, lust spells, money spells,

4 Likes

Spells in what respect- just rituals, or energy techniques, or meditations, or spirits?

2 Likes

@Qayos
Yes, and why banishing rituals such as this pillar ritual truly work. I don’t understand it so I don’t use it. How spells work if you don’t use a spirit and so on…

1 Like

Rituals, plus spirts help. Uts a topic well waterdoen. Or some author recopy, and uts most all the same, we need new authors whit a fresh essence of knwlge, thamks 4 update us

1 Like

That’s doable! :slight_smile:

@zorrito No problem! I’ve actually written that kind of text before by hand, so digitizing it is no issue. :slight_smile:

Great, bxse now whit technology, u can update u pdf to amazon kindle, lulu. Com. Kobo books, or do a patreon. Or private site were u can sell. Teach. Update us plz. It be interesting thanks so much

1 Like

It’s my pleasure! :slight_smile:

A work on self reflection and self awareness would be nice, knowing what your deepest energetic layers are and how to use them accordingly

2 Likes

Can do! :slight_smile:

Can’t edit the OP, but if anyone wants to PM me their ideas for whatever reason, feel free! :slight_smile:

All the secrets that I might find in any mystery school plus a foolproof ex back fast spell :joy:

1 Like

Platonic love spells, Romantic love spells, spells related to friendship, finding friends/improving friendship etc.
And by spell I do mean ritual.

3 Likes