What would you ask EA?

In less then 1 month I will be doing a bootcamp with EA in Utah. Just curious, what would you ask him if you had a day with him? GO

4 Likes

Nothing I’ve gotten all I need from Magick :innocent: not that I’m stopping by any means

4 Likes

i would ask him why is it that magic needs my help with some operations and not others. For instance, if i wanted to kill someone, the entity i summoned to do the task doesnt require me to lay a bear trap in his front lawn for the magic to work, but if i wanted to manifest money, it tends to require one to already have some avenue for the money to actually come to you and for the magic to work.

7 Likes

Does he think arianna is crazy :upside_down:
:thinking:

just kidding.
I cant really think of anything atm.

4 Likes

An upside down smiley? Well…that’s disturbing.

4 Likes

bahaha…the. Psychotic reign of Arianna has begun!!

7 Likes

Brace yourself, BALG community. Winter is coming.

7 Likes

I’d ask him why he’s such a clown all the time. Like, not to be offensive or anything, just curiosity.

4 Likes

I have too many questions.

5 Likes

Added this to my list of questions. I personally think its RISK vs REASON/ CONSCIOUS vs SUBCONSCIOUS ratio that the spirit has to work on in order to make something happen.
If you want to kill someone, it is simple for a spirit to distract, retract, create illusions that the target would be attracted to in order to turn right instead of left so to speak. But for money to come, it is difficult to convince someone to write you a check out of thin air for no reason and has a higher risk factor involved.

Similar to love spells, in the sense that if a target has no prior knowledge of who you are, or is already your friend, and does not know how you are in bed, is more easily accessible to be attracted to because their is little risk involved and 0 negative notions to block the lust/ love feelings generated by the entity. But to bring an ex back seems to be extremely difficult for most magicians, and I think it is because the risk is higher in the persons mind, there are negative notions present by the conscious mind.

And knowing how our Conscious mind brings about the images and thoughts that create physical feelings, the target getting a knot in their stomach thinking of you, or writing you a check for no reason which goes against their morals or will, can be much more difficult for the entity to fight. Whereas getting them to think today would be a great day to put headphones on while CONSEQUENTLY they are walking in the street isnt so difficult and works more parallel with the conscious mind as a good idea and brings about good feelings with 0 risk.

100% my opinion lol I have nothing to back this up whatsoever

5 Likes

One of my questions for him is why are some entities better for specific tasks then others if they are capable of thinking for themselves. I have been challenging this by asking Belial for everything I need rather then asking anyone else. I have asked for money, an apartment which looks to be looking good, to curse someone, to get 2 people to excel in their careers, etc… It works out perfectly. The only thing I asked him, was to bring an ex back with his mind control, and he told me he can’t, that another entity has plans for her he cannot interfere with! I was pissed lol. But my main point is why is it this way? Just dont get it.

3 Likes

What would I ask E.A.?

Fresh Inspiration. Brainstorming to Evolve ideas that could be fruitful and put to tangible real world use, whether it be for Magick, magick to make money or things happen, and to generally add to the Creative Source. Because really what more could I expect from someone I barely know over the internet?

5 Likes

Does eveyones godform go way back…like are we all from ancient pantheons? Or are there some babies among us or new godforms?
Like are we all from Sumerian, Egyptian, ect pantheons. Or even older ones…or are there completely new ones? Baby godforms?

I hope that makes sense! It does in my own head lol :joy:

6 Likes

I’ve been thinking about this, I’m not sure that what I’d ask has any use in terms of details, but I believe that a non-exhaustive list of the most useful things a magician can have in their lives is this:

• a mentoring spirit or two who is invested deeply in helping you with your ascent, which may come with a side of you serving their agenda, but not in a way you find distasteful or limiting

• a method of divination you trust and find easy to do, and competency in at least two other different methods, stemming from different philosophies (as the Tarot differs from the I Ching) to double-check readings on very important matters

• people in your life who support your magick, or support you and don’t mind that you do weird shit sometimes

• “good luck” in finding mental and emotional tools you need at times when life throws problems your way, such as the right book, method or concept, to help you overcome times of crisis through inner fortitude

• a sense of self that feels wilfully created and enjoyable, as opposed to being a slave to whatever you may consider gives you your identity.

So, if anything on that list would make a big difference in your own life, working on ways to get it and discussing routes, his opinion on it, stuff like that?

9 Likes

I would probably ask him what aspects of his approach may or may not have changed at the point he became a parent.

7 Likes

Can’t wait to hear about your experience!

4 Likes

I’d ask him hair questions. And no, I’m not trolling. Every time he posts a new video, I always notice he has nice hair. So I’d bring that up.

3 Likes

i just came up with another one. In his evocation course, in the first video where hes explaining his experiences with lucifer and diabolism he mentions that he had to do some crazy things, but he never mentioned what they were because they were apparently so crazy that none of us would believe it. Personally, id like to know more about what those things were

3 Likes

I will feel it out, if it seems proper to ask her about his personal life experiences I will definitely ask.

2 Likes

How does that work? Going to Meet ea i mean

2 Likes