Youtube Channel

Evocation sounds good.

Maybe a little on training the brain to see entities on an astral level.

1 Like

Think I answered this. I asked EA if it was correct and he had agreed.

1 Like

? You lost me here

1 Like

@micah all of the above. Start with an introduction. Explain what path you follow. Show your works. Then find out what others like or need help with.

1 Like

I think I answered the question as to why entities come thru quick and other times they do not. Ill have to find it

1 Like
1 Like

Guys ill have the intro video and a few main ones up today if at all possible
Im nervous as fuck :joy:
Thats why its taking me so long

Bear with me

6 Likes

Ay lemme get a link to the channel.

1 Like

I will post a link as soon as i upload the video @AlphaC
However, the Name of the channel is:
Saturnian Ascent of The Left Hand Path

5 Likes

Bump
You ain’t forgetting about this!

4 Likes

Goddammit @Laith_wavey :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Bump

@Micah where’s the link bruh ? :grin:

Please interview a vampire :japanese_ogre:

4 Likes

Can you make videos on the demons of the goetia their powers and ur experiences?

You should make it Saturn ascent. It’s easier to say

Since yall aint gonna let me die without having this channel up, i got something for yall:
Im about to take my dog out, then head out in nature at night and record my first outside ritual then upload it here.

**I am more Jittery than a motherfucker right now. Out of anticipation of what lies in wait. Its not gonna be anything fancy. Just a consecratiom on Darkness and opening a sigil lol. But its gonna be worth it **

As proof heres my bag and shit :joy: :

12 Likes

I have a good idea, how to banish negative entities? Also how to get rid of negative entities that attach themselves to houses or items in the household.

Aight guys i just finished with the rite.
The video is uploading to my channel and afterwards ill put it here :metal::metal::metal:

5 Likes

About Time! :grinning:

1 Like

Put up skype conversations with other people on this site so we can all talk about our experience and opinions on things.

1 Like