What would be a good offering to a demon?

I agree with @Aradiax . But also depending on the circumstance, ask the spirit they may want something different from you. As s show that you are committed to what ever end you’re seeking.

I realized that sounded more ominous than intended :rofl: bit there’s been times I try to offer a bit of blood only to have lancets not produce a drop. Little hints that the spirit wants something else

4 Likes

I’d like to disagree in that.
Demons are quite far away from normal tasting as we understand it.
They do have a strong ability to sense smell.
As in alchemy, any smell is considered to belong more to the eatheric then to the matter.
However, Demons accept way much more offerings then is states in grimoires.
For a good outcome, some say the stuff used must be expensive, and reflect the effort which is supposed to be drawn into it.
However, Sorcery works best when there is actual need as some of us noticed and know.
In that sense, i wouldn’t say Demons are back-lashing on you when you have no sandalwood at hand.
Much rather, they take it as a clere sign of devotion when they actually become served apropriately.
I always loved that part of “you can’t adress King Paimon without his title.” - “He somewhat knows he earned it and deserves it!” - those instructions are indeed importend for someone who comes into the Craft and needs to know of boundrys and lagislations.
However, Demons do know differences in us quite well too. :wink:

Sincerely,

¥’B

4 Likes

It really depends on the demon

2 Likes

I’ve mentioned the demons in my question :smile::smiley:

3 Likes
  • had been mentioned in the first answer, that it depends. :wink:

@Markos21 Why not just share some of those which worked for you? :hugs:

5 Likes

I have worked with belial for amazing almost a month now he likes whisky or any kind of alcohol , also he does like blood so I have offered him one bird once ever 2 weeks I kill it on his sigil then wrap it up in a cloth with frankincense then burn it.

He also likes sweets I set him out a small brownie then I sat down & he asked for a portion of what I was eating as well.

5 Likes

There are daemons that “does not accept” an offering. You must always read your descriptions carefully because in this case the demon will really screw the magician. They are spirits who need no offering because they can do everything, so giving something becomes offensive.

4 Likes

interesting.
Could you link a referance for that statement?

3 Likes

Any one have any idea on what would be a good offering for working with succubi spirits

3 Likes

Semen, or vaginal secretions, perhaps?

3 Likes

Expensive drink or incense

4 Likes

Gift card to Olive Garden

6 Likes

you just need theta, and something related to them like a sigil or a memory

1 Like

Paimon has helped you by now.

How are thing’s going on your End?

I was actually asked by him to take a look here.
(through Y’B)

Sin,

¥’Berion

2 Likes

Your talking to me ?

2 Likes

yes i do. :wink:

2 Likes

Hey you know how you would offer offer ancestral spirits and spirits of the dead cigars I was wondering would demons appreciate cigars as an offering

1 Like

Well, from experience, it’s not always the best idea to Simply assume what you would think that being would like. For instance, I had to make an apology to astaroth not too long ago. I thought wine and chocolate. After I did some research, I put everything else back on the shelf, and I went into my ritual circle with a rose and a lemon plus my own blood. Do a little bit of research as to what these beings would like.

4 Likes

Sometimes they tell you. That’s always nice, too.

1 Like

I keep seeing this topic so I’ll say this your energy is the best offering let them suck it out or take some of it with them when they leave…

1 Like