What would be a good offering to a demon?

I want to summon a demon(s) on my own but I don’t know what would be a good offering . I don’t want to sacrifice anything . Would food be good ? Or juice or something else to drink and/or eat ? What would be good . Also when I make a pact what should I offer ? A review of their work and what else ? Please help . Also I want to use the demon(s) enn and sigil to summon them , do I need like a triangle or circle ?

3 Likes

It depends on the demon. Food might be okay but it’s better to look for existing correspondences. For example, a demon might have a specific plant associated with it that you could offer to it.

When making pacts it’s common to mix blood with ink. I’ve done this and you really only need a few drops, not much of a sacrifice.

And summoning demons with sigils always works even without triangles and circles.

9 Likes

Do I have to use the blood ? Also what is it for ?

2 Likes

No you can use any Blood.
However, there are some that are more benefitial then others.

I had great success with Pigsblood from butchery, as well as good workings with Bulls-Heart, as well as Chicken Hearts. All of These can be bought in good butcherys, but generally you have to be a Little lucky on what the butchery offers if you buy in the City.

Local Butcherys, in villiges have better variety and freshness of These.

Calf-Blood is a Special here.
It contains the Growth Hormons old Butchers used to gain their strength /(The natrual and original form of anabolics.)

Be Aware, that a butcher should eather be your friend or completly irelevant to you.

As having them as an enemy, can very quickly put an end to your path here in this life.

They know how to remove a Body up until the bones structure, completly uncheckable by any Policemen seeking for the lost Person.

of Course, not all butchers know the full Detail of how to do it.
But it shouldn’t compell you to find out, as that’s a one way door. :wink:

Personal Blood, of the Sorcerer is actually considered a very deep and intimate offer.
As you have to harm yourself in order to get that blood.

(woman have a upside there, as their cycle natrually gives them a ubundant blood (even having the source of creation mixed in it,) ready to use every month.

For a man, the same elixir of life-Blood can be created, however, i wouldn’t suggest it for any mundane use.

Altering your own DNA, or extremly potent Love / Death Magick may be a reason to use it.

besides those uses i don’t see many considerable normal occasions.

It could be used to advance in Vampirism, for those following that path.

I think on that path, it’s a completly different Topic.

But away from vampirism, for a healthy Body, it’s much more usefull to Control These fluids while they are actually inside of you, then Spilling them for offerings.

Succubus and Incubus of Course like the use of Life-Essence, as they pretty much woun’t treat you the same way without an offering!

:wink:

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

12 Likes

Well they carry our DNA and energy we get from our food. which is great for charging sigils and offer .
Blood itself is a very powerful substance, which can help connect your sigil(demon )closer to you to allow it to work better with them in my opinion choose the right demon preforbiliy goetia demons since there all human friendly
Note that blood is not the only thing that all demons want from you to offer .

3 Likes

what else would be good then ?

2 Likes

It all depends on the demon, But for the most part a small blood offering will get you a long way. I normal use a lancet and anoint the sigil with a drop of blood, don’t need a whole lot.
You don’t need a circle or triangle, just keep in mind to be respectful, A lot of the older books say you should threaten to bind the demon by the power of some other spirit, but really isn’t necessary.

Other than that, there are some sites that offer a breakdown of incense, drink , color and even floral correspondences to each demon if you want to make a larger offering. A lot of it comes down to what you feel would be an appropriate offering,

which demon(s) do you have in mind?

3 Likes

after establishing a Connection with a demon, it can for example tell you to stop Smoking in order to work together. or to get rid of a friendship you used to have. those sacrifices are much more deeply then just giving it a Food offering.

however, you as the Operator allways have a choice about the requests, and don’t Need to follow every single Suggestion given to you.

Just like parent’s tell their children:

And if everyone jumped out of the window,
would you follow that aswell!?!?

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

2 Likes

Barbatos or Dantalion . I want one of these demons to help change the mind of a very influential person . Possibly the most influential and well known . (I won’t say who or why)

2 Likes

Well, then get a Sigil or Idol and Talk to the Deity.

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

3 Likes

should I have the demon(s) candles and incense lighting ?

2 Likes

Usually when you search about specific spirit . They include what they like .from the type offerings such as incense and Wine
Bread,Blood,Semen(also includes your dna),Candles, gold/bronz/silver objacts I’d say do some research or just ask them when you evok them what there into what can you offer them.

2 Likes

this site should help you, gives a small run down of the goetic demons So Three Demonolaters Walk Into A Bar - Demons
here’s for Dantalion So Three Demonolaters Walk Into A Bar
here’s for Barbatos So Three Demonolaters Walk Into A Bar

But with that said Yberioth is right, the best offering is what the demon themselves ask for. Blood and incense will help with the initial evocation, but if you are working a pact with them, they’ll tell you what would be an appropriate offering

5 Likes

Thanks both of you . One more ? . Which demon do you think is best for me to summon to change an influential person’s mind ? (Keeping in mind , they are very very very influential)

3 Likes

Personally I would say King Paimon or Belial, The emphasis on very influence I would lean more towards Belial, he seems to have sway over government officials and those in power of some kind.
Hope that helps you :slight_smile: cheers

5 Likes

Oh man i’m a beginner I’m kind of scared to summon a King.

4 Likes

Well I’ll say the person’s name but not why I’m summoning them to give you guys a better understanding . Queen Elizabeth II .

5 Likes

I can personally confirm that King Paimon is willing to Work with you on Topics regarding Queen Elizabeth the Secound.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

4 Likes

What do you mean ? Sorry but I don’t understand .

2 Likes

Oh ok I see now

2 Likes