What would be a good offering to a demon?

I mean, that the Demonic King Worked on her before, with me. So i suggest you go Forward and ask him.

He actually even helped manifest a Travel for me, to get closer and deeper insight. :wink:

Sincerely,

Ā„ā€™Berioth

4 Likes

Ok with the listed methods above ?

3 Likes

Nah, that took a Little more dedication than what we talked about here!! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

So how did you summon him ?

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been working with him for years.
As he worked with me for years!

Sincerely,

Ā„ā€™B

2 Likes

So any methods on me summoning him ?

2 Likes

DUDE! STOP TALKING TO ME. Talk to him!!!

• He likes Iron.

Sincerely,

Ā„ā€™Berioth

4 Likes

How if I canā€™t use the the methods listed above ?

2 Likes

The methods listed here will help you get into contact with him. He will guide you on how to perform a ritual to the degree youā€™re asking for. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok and if the demon shows , how do I end the ritual ? If the demon doesnā€™t show , how do I end the ritual ?

2 Likes

Seriously. Get away from your Computer.
Go to your Drawer, and get a Iron Knife.
Light a Candle, next to the Knife.
Add incense, if you feel itā€™s helping the calling.
Draw his Sigil - eather on paper or on the Knife.
Call him forth, by the power of your being.
Invoke King Paimon as follows:

Dear King Paimon, i call you forth and Cojure you.
Appear to me, come to me, Kama Kala.

Make yourself Visible to my eyes.
Make yourself hearable to my ears.
Make yourself sensable to my perception.

Kama Kala, King Paimon.
Kama Kala, King Paimon.

(if you use incense or have anything burning to ashes, add:)

Ash alash Tal Ashā€™tu.

Then, if you havenā€™t fully summoned him allready, drop your eyes from the sigil to the flame, and back to the sigil, according to your instinct.
If you still have no clue - Focus on your heartbeat.
Drop your eyes upwards, from the sigil, inside your skull, running down into your Body, pulling all the energy and reality you percieve at that Point deeply within.
Drop into your heart, and Charge the Sensation of your beating heart.

Drop deeper, deeper into yourself.
Down to your nable, and from there press even a Little deeper.

Trust me, by then there will be nothing in existance except you and the King.

If you want, you can go from there outwards, and summon the King our of your own Body to appear in front of you, inside the room youā€™re at.

But most propably by then, that wounā€™t even be necessary anymore!

You can greet him from me,
if you feel insecure,
and tell him iā€™ve told you to ask him.

If you do so,
i want you to summon Yberion (my godform) after finishing your request upon King Paimon, and offer a single hair of yours. Burn it in the Candle.
Yberion will then be helping towards your Goal.
(if it doesnā€™t disaligne with my own Goals.)
<<<

• in regards of Forum rules, this is a free offering for a newbie, not a comertial offer. -

Sincerely,

Ā„ā€™Berioth

7 Likes

^^ what he said
as for the dismissal, itā€™s the same regardless of whether you can get a full manifestation or not
thank him for appearing and thank him for assisting you.
I usually just chant something along the lines of ā€œKing paimon goā€ over and over till the energy of the room feels like itā€™s back to normal

4 Likes

What is your godform ? I do think if I say you told me to ask him iā€™ll get a better response .

2 Likes

Something I try to always do is ask the demon if they would like to partake in the offering with me. Taste the food through my taste buds. Smell it, crunch it, and
savor it

3 Likes

As i told you, my Godform is Yberion.

You wount find much on Google about it,
just the regular Yberion Guru from Gothic.

https://goo.gl/images/RgMT8L

Of Course, that haves Little to do with how The God actually Looks.
But just as With Demons,
itā€™s up to the Practicioner to look deeper,
and find the meaning and Energy behind.

Just look at my Profile Picture to Conjure Yberion in his Natrual form.
Itā€™s actually been created by the God, not the Mortal.

Sincerely,

Ā„ā€™Berioth

2 Likes

You Would Have to Research the Demon Involved. Or Ask it. If You offer the Wrong Thing Its Treated As A Insult And Bad Things Will Resultā€¦ Every Demon has Different Needs

3 Likes

Whatā€™s best to offer King Asmoday and Beleth?

2 Likes

Time is a human construct, but if you include that as an offering within devotion, it becomes a much valued gift to most spirits, as I see it. Food, beverages and other edible objects are respectable gestures to spirits as well. Why I call it a ā€œgestureā€ is because nothing is more valuable than devotion.

Itā€™s nice to eat dinner with friends and family, but when the belly is full, thereā€™s other things to do with them.

You ALWAYS sacrifice something, whether you like it or not. Even on our daily life, thereā€™s something sacrificed for the benefits of the choices we make.

6 Likes

Queen Beleth likes good red wine and honey cakes. Specifically she wanted something with nuts so I made banana nut bread and she wanted the honey ON TOP not mixed in.

5 Likes

I offer myself. ā€œCome into me, please. Take possession of meā€

2 Likes