What my angelic decks has for you! (Practice readings)

@Mike_Bee

Your present situation will have a calm, undisturbed future ahead. The current tumult in your life may cause you to ponder relocating or to change your career. No matter what happens you will persevere.
You are about to get your emotions under control. The more you work on releasing the ego’s need for attachment and control, the more easily you will let painful events roll right off of your shoulders. As you grow your inner power, you will feel less inclined to need to control others or allow them to control you.
You will handle whatever is thrown your way. What you fear now will not be that bad when it happens. Your strength will be tested.
Get ready for something new and exciting coming your way in the field of romance and passion!
A special connection is going to present itself to you. The choice you make will have a major affect on your life!
Be sure you aren’t putting all your eggs in one basket, or setting up your life in a way that if one part of it fails, it all fails. Always have more than one backup just in case. Don’t think the near future is going to get easy through a quick fix. Work towards something you are passionate about, and set yourself goals to achieve. Hard work will feel even much worse if you feel like there is no escape.
You are going to have to put in a lot of work and effort in the future. Although things are going to be hard for you, the end will be in-sight. Sometimes you may not feel as though you’re getting anywhere, but this is not the case. Keep moving, keep pushing now, and in the future. You will eventually get your brighter tomorrow.
Imagine yourself climbing a mountain, there is a struggle but so long as you continue upwards you will reach the reward. You only fail if you give up. Persistence is key. As emotions are tied into this, there is a chance you will have to deal with something which will take a toll on how you feel in day to day life. Good and bad, you will grow and be a better person if you don’t give up.
You will get your fairytale ending in the future. Although, in some cases, you may or may not get this in your current relationship, business, etc. the Ten of Water is a sign that the road you are on now will lead in this direction.

1 Like

@MoonFlower

1 Like

Hey Miku ! I’ve got another question, with decks 5 and 8 :slight_smile:
What should I do now regarding my magick ?

Thank you !

1 Like

This is of great help to me, thank you very much! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Mei

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you so much! This was very accurate general reading!

1 Like

Thank you @MiKu your reading gives me great encouragement and I feel resolved to embrace what comes, the good, the bad, and whatever else. Thanks again for the reading.

1 Like

I’ll be doing readings tomorrow so bump :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Can you give me a reading? I want to know where my path will take me and what advice I’ll get.

1 Like

Can you take 2 specific questions for 2 people ? My sister and my brother or just one question per head?

1 Like

Sure I don’t mind

1 Like

Can I take one on how to capitalize on the magick that’s been done for me

1 Like

I’d love a reading! Deck 4 or 7, I don’t mind really.

1 Like

1, 4 and 9 please and thank you

2 Likes

Okay see ya tomorrow thanks

1 Like

:sweat_smile: what’s the questions tho?

1 Like

Sister - will her visa application be processed unfailingly this time around and how are things looking for her?

Brother- why is my elder brother lifestyle the way it is? Did he offend someone in the past or he’s the architect of his own meaningless life?

1 Like

@Epsilon_The_Imperial

It is time to define desired outcome for what you want to achieve!
Your financial situation is stabilising as a result of your wise investments and hard work. In case you are taking a gamble, be sure to initiate a calculated action.

It is time to deal with the confusion and conflict within you!
You may feel powerless because, in your mind, you feel that changing the situation might be beyond you.
Limiting thoughts can keep you stuck, overwhelmed and disatisfied in an unfulfilling job, relationship or life in general.
You life is beautiful! You just have to take the blindfold off and see it!

Stop forcing your own will or control over the situation. Sometimes we get so caught up in what we think the solution should be or where the answers should come from, that we are completely blinded to possibilities.
You are likely pushing away, rejecting, or simply not noticing the gifts, possibilities, or solutions that the universe is offering to you. Let go and be open to receive!

Connect with a special pet or animal companion to receive that precious love, and is also a way to help you unlock that “inner child” within — the part of you that desperately, at times, needs that unconditional love of another being.

2 Likes

The Knight of Fire is an ambitious, energetic, and determided leader. Although there are challenges associated with this card, embracing them as something positive to come is suggested. Even though the changes are unpredictable, believing in herself and having courage is best. The answer is yes.

Getting 3 Knights in this spread is interesting in a good way! Strongly suggests that someone is gonna profoundly change her life!

The challenges of her past have set the stage for a promising future. Her dependability and responsible attitude make it a priority for her to do her work to the best of her ability.
She will receive encouragement from a young person. The security she needs to pursue her ambitions will arrive.

The fruits of herr decisions are coming and she will receive that which she deserve. The path at her feet and the direction it is leading her are clear. She will see her ultimate desire through to the end.

An important offer or invitation will arrive suddenly and unexpectedly.
Staying focused and following herr most passionate beliefs will lead to progress towards herr goals. She will find peace in deep, meaningful connections with others.

It’s the result of his own doing…
Was he in a toxic relationship with a controlling woman?
He wasn’t able to accept the harsh changes of life and kept fighting it, so never moved forward… he lost something valuable to him.
His strict idealization of perfection may be causing him stress or pain.
This is the outcome of his own doing…
He can change it for the better if he wants to but he tends to move slow so it’s going to take him a while to improve.