What my angelic decks has for you! (Practice readings)

Thank you so much and yes it resonates!

My current venture is mostly a kick start to my next few.

As for emotions well I’ve been healing. I’ve been pretty burnt out in terms of creativity so I do hope the stagnation ends but overall your reading made me very happy that my efforts are paying off

Thank you again :rose:

1 Like

Thank you for this,you hit the target,everything is true😁@MiKu

1 Like

Hi, thanks again for making a reading!

This time, I would like to have a read from Angel Tarot Cards-deck, please.

1 Like

Hi can I get a reading from blue angle deck? Thanks

1 Like

I have one more question if you dont mind. Will the adult chat I want to start be successful in bringing me income? Thank you in advance

1 Like

@DormiensDei

@Tero_Manner

A celebration of love is on the horizon!
You should work on renewing the relationships that are important to you. Don’t wait for them to make the first move. Reach out to friends and family that you miss in your life and work on rekindling what you once had.

1 Like

@mxa

1 Like

@Snow88

The World card means satisfaction and success at a journey’s end. Fulfillment, rewards, certainty, and positive outcomes are all things directly associated with the presence of this card. The answer more than likely is yes.

I’d like a reading if you are still doing them. Whatever deck you think is suited for love life and relationship issues and future.

1 Like

May I have *3, *5 and *9 please? :slightly_smiling_face: Thank you!!!

1 Like

Hello I’d like a reading I am drawn towards the decks 2*, 3*, 6*, 8* hopefully this can be done :white_check_mark:. Thank you :pray: for your hard work and for keeping this thread open, much appreciated.

1 Like

Hi, can I please get a reading from decks 5 and 6? Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Nothing indicates that angels are active in my life, but thanks once again for this reading. I have been actually trying to contact Metatron and Raziel but none of them have responded anything.

1 Like

@MiKu when you have time can I get a reading. It’s been about six weeks since our last one. Any deck you choose the query is for developments in my near future say 4-6 weeks. Thank you in advance.

3 Likes

@Nightchill

Ask yourself, “What do you want?” and provide very clear and specific answers. Just like putting in your order at a restaurant, the universe has been listening to your thoughts and feelings about your love life and has brought you what you asked for. When you complain about what’s served to you, it’s only because you placed an unclear order.

As soon as you are perfectly straightforward about what it is you desire, it comes to you in an instant. it’s time for you to get clear and honest with yourself, and formulate your requests with faith and optimism. Trust your feelings and make decisions for yourself about what’s best for you.

If you wonder if a certain person is your soul mate, the answer is “Yes!” As we all do, you have many soul mates—beings with whom you share a mystical soul connection and life path. Soul mates incarnate with the plan of coming together for mutual spiritual and personal growth.

As you suspected, the person you’re inquiring about is one of yours. That sense of familiarity and comfort you felt when you first met also indicates your soul-mate bond.This card sometimes comes to those who ask, “When will I meet my soul mate?” or “Will I ever meet my soul mate?” as validation that this will occur. Many times this is a person whom you already know. Although romantic sparks didn’t fly at first, you’ll have another opportunity to explore passion together.

This is likely to be a time in your life of tears, sadness and heartbreak. If you’re in a relationship, this can sometimes point to a breakup, a conflict, or some kind of separation. In the worst case scenario, since this card is a three, it can also point to a third party creating trouble in your relationship. You and your partner may have to face difficult problems in order to remain together. Without clear and respectful discussions and a willingness to work together, the relationship can reach its end. If you’re single, it may be that past grief and suffering is affecting your ability to date. Past wounds have not yet healed, and it’s important to give yourself time before you attempt to find love again.

Love and teamwork can come hand in hand. If you’re in a relationship, you may find it particularly pleasurable to work on projects together with your lover; couples can learn more about one another and deepen their trust by developing plans for the future together, working on their home, or collaborating on creative projects. By coming together as a team, the two of you are likely to also feel supported as partners, with unique talents and weaknesses that create a harmonious balance. If you’re single, you may find that love comes through collaboration at work or through your creative hobbies.

1 Like

@anneysips

You might have got yourself in a restricting engagement. It’s time for you to take back your power.

Card number 7 links to the energy of the planet Neptune, helping you dive into your imagination and intuition as well as the land of dreams.

You seek clarity now on something that is bothering you and making you feel out of balance.

1 Like

I’d love a general reading from 5, 6, and/or 7 :sparkles:!

1 Like

@Teras390

1 Like

@anon91199039

1 Like