What my angelic decks has for you! (Practice readings)

@LSD

Put your focus on your heart’s desire, and being completely honest with yourself in what it is that you would like to bring forth in your life. Find a creative outlet to express yourself, and allow your mind and heart to fully open. You may get flashes of ideas, thoughts or visions of what your heart is desiring. Focus on these positive thoughts, and take a mental picture of what it is you desire. That way, if during times you feel doubt or uncertainty, release it and focus on the mental picture of the positive image you created for your desire to manifest it.
Archangel Uriel here to illuminates your mind, allowing you to see past illusions like judgement and anger. He can clear the mind of anger and ease the heart, allowing forgiveness to flow.
You have completed this period of your life successfully and starting another cycle. You have finally accomplished your goal or purpose. Everything has come together, and you are in the right place, doing the right thing, achieving what you have envisioned. You feel whole and complete.
As you undertake this new journey, have an open, curious mind and a sense of excitement. Throw caution to the wind and be ready to embrace the unknown, leaving behind any fear, worry or anxiety about what may or may not happen. This is about new experiences, personal growth, development, and adventure.

1 Like

Hi Miku !

I would like 6 and 7 please :blush:

2 Likes

Oooh now in curious :eyes:

1 Like

@Mei

Express gratitude for what you have. When you have genuine appreciation for all the blessings that are in your life, you open the door for them to continue.
You are on the right path with your new project. Be in the present moment with your excitement about this project, and do not allow yourself to worry about the future.
The true power of forgiveness brings you not only peace but also self-confidence that makes you move forward from where you’re stuck energetically. And forgiving puts an end to your life with heaviness, fear, or anger and sets up to start your desired life.
It’s time to increase the amount of water that you (or the person for whom you’re inquiring) drink. Pray over the water prior to drinking it in order to infuse the liquid with healing energy.

3 Likes

Could you do one for me please, take a random deck :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

@HelixArc

Congratulations! You are living your truth, following your Path, attracting blessings into your life and expanding your energies to encompass all that you truly are with your various talents and abilities. You are feeling positive, uplifted and inspired as many gifts are being bestowed upon you from the Angels and the Universe!
It is important that you continue to ride this wave of spectacular energy! Do not allow other people’s jealousies, doubts, or fears to bring you down or cause you to feel like you should play small. This is your time! Staying in your place of spiritual power and allowing the Universe to bring you all that you desire will inspire others to follow their dreams as well.
So, spread your wings and continue to fly to even greater heights! The angels are with you showing you the way to soar onward and upward!

There is something positive behind the horizon- and its coming to you. Hold on to that feeling of hope, because with hope and faith, things will start to improve.

Be mindful of your actions.
Are you in the process of making a decision that affects other people? Even if you have the best of intentions, you may hurt someone without knowing it.
This may be a time where you want to consider the opinions of anyone close to the situation and try to balance your own desires with the greater good. Is there a middle ground?

2 Likes

Am I ready for Romance and 8?

1 Like

Looks interesting~ could I get a reading for a random deck? Thank you

1 Like

@dagar

Your (or your partner’s) inner child is affect­ing your relationship. This may mean there’s a need for playfulness or a lighthearted spirit, or it could signal that it’s time to heal a child­hood emotional wound. The loving nature of your inner child and children in general is supportive of healing work, especially when its intention is to bring in more love.
Your relationship is worth devoting effort to. Although there may be issues, these can be worked through and healed. You’ll need to commit to the relationship to ensure the best chance of success. At the very least, if you do end it, you’ll know that you gave it your all. You’ll also understand the role that you played in its dynamics. In this way, you’ll avoid attracting similarly painful situations in the future.

1 Like

@Cabbagesaurus

You are planning to accomplish a significant amount of achievement in just a small amount of time. A woman will play a major role in your career move.
When you have balanced your emotions and are able to control them, it means that you have a deeper knowledge and awareness of yourself. You are sensitive as a leader and you are careful with the way others respond to your emotional needs. You should remain mature when dealing with negative energy.
The things that you desire for, or your most perfect dream is bound to happen.
You should continue to do exactly what you’re doing. Sticking with the tried and true methods, you will accomplish everything you’ve set out to do. Sometimes, going with what has already done is not necessarily bad.

1 Like

May I see what deck 3 has to tell me. Please and thank you

2 Likes

Uhhh I never got a reading before, youll be my first one :upside_down_face:
Thank you for the offer :slight_smile:
Id like to see what Gabriels cards have to tell me.

2 Likes

Can I have a general reading from Messages from your angels oracle cards

2 Likes

6 and 9? Thanks so much as always!!

1 Like

@Enchantingstar

Religious and spirituality are subtle but important factors in your love life. Perhaps you’re looking for a relationship with a partner who shares your spiritual beliefs.
If you’re currently with a partner who isn’t spiritually minded or whose beliefs differ markedly from your own, you may feel dissatisfied. You may also be influenced by family traditions that expect you to marry within your own culture or religion.
Ini­tiate romance with flirtatiousness, which entails smiling with your eyes as you connect with others. It doesn’t necessarily involve sexuality, although it can. Flirting is play­ful in nature, and playfulness is the heart of romance. If you’re in a relationship, flirt­ing with your partner can revive passion. If you’re single, this activity can attract new friendships as well as a love relationship.
Create intimacy with your partner by revealing your true feelings, your dreams and desires, and the other innermost aspects of yourselves. You discover commonalities and learn new ways of relating.
A new love has entered your life. Perhaps you’ve recently met this per­son and your interest was piqued. Your connection was mutual and real. It is safe for you to explore it.
Of course, if you are already in a com­mitted relationship, you’ll want to consult your angels and perhaps a counselor or other trusted person to get insight into your feel­ings. While running into the arms of a suitor may sound passionate, the reality of guilt over the affair will soon weigh heavily upon you. It’s better to confront the issues within your present relationship that left your emo­tional doors open for someone else.

2 Likes

Random deck whenever you’re available, thank you Miku!

1 Like

@Chriss

Awe! Am honoured!

2 Likes

Hi MiKu,

Thank you for the offer.
Could you read 4, 5, and 9 for me?

Thank you again,

Fuego

1 Like

@Aryaa_57

You are a lightworker. As such, you have always had a burning desire to make the world a better place. It is a deep calling that is beyond time and space. You are often called into service during ordinary circumstances. Right now, your life’s mission is expanding so that you can reach even more people. This will require you to make some life changes that you will learn about through your inner guidance. You are deeply sensitive to others’ emotions, and it is important for you to clear yourself regularly - especially after helping someone.

When you feel lost, pause and look closely around you. Somewhere, somehow, an Angel will be waiting to guide you home.

Don’t be afraid of change, believe that you are worthy of a better life. Announce to the universe that you are ready, willing, and worthy to receive assistance at this time, for the highest good of all involved. Learn to breathe, relax, surrender and receive.

Do not assume that divine guidance flows only when you are in need of help. Guidance continues to flow whether or not you have problems. It transcends problems, heartbreaks, and traumas, flowing through dreams and illuminations. Whether guidance comes during times of tranquility or trauma, however, it is up to you to have the courage to acknowledge it.