What my angelic decks has for you! (Practice readings)

Hey Miku !!
I just want to know if the angels have any messages for me !! Deck#2
i have been working with them

Blessings !!

1 Like

@mxa

The situation that has been bothering you has been resolved.
Trust that your feelings speaks the truth.
Work on breathe work and connect to the air element.
Be more gentle and patient with yourself.

Breathe in the air today and really feel it expanding your lungs.

Pink as a color energy reminds you to nurture and love yourself. Only by doing so can you begin to open up to all that you deserve to receive.

2 Likes

@noddy

Your finances have been blocked in the past because of guilt and other negative beliefs and emotions. The more that you allow the universe to give you the more you will be able to give others. In the near future, you will be able to manifest all of your needs.
Dive right in! There’s no need for more research or time. You can trust your feelings on this one. Your main concern is to avoid procrastination at all costs. Break the situation down into small steps so that you don’t become overwhelmed. Then, take those steps in regular intervals.
This educational process brings you great rewards. It enriches your understanding of your spiritual power, and accelerates your memory and motivation toward your life’s purpose.
Archangel Uriel is with you to help clear blockages from your thoughts and emotions.

1 Like

#8 please, and thank you!

2 Likes

2# whenever your feeling up to it😁

1 Like

@Vikson

You’re in the process of healing. The conditions aren’t favourite right now so it’s better to take time and wait. Something better will come along. Trust and relax that your abundance is on its way. You are safe and protected.

Card discreptions:

1 Like

@Mind_Seeker20

2 Likes

Thank you! I appreciated the reading :smiley:

2 Likes

Thankyou !!

2 Likes

@dagar

You always have choices in life. Often, when you are faced with making a life changing decision, fear can overshadow your thoughts- you wonder if you are making the right decision. You ask yourself, how do I know if I’ll be on the right path? Remember that when you are faced with important choices, your soul always knows the direction on your path. Ask yourself these two important questions when making a decision; will my heart be fulfilled as I move towards this opportunity? Will my soul be nurtured as I move towards this opportunity? If your heart isn’t in alignment with something, it is telling you that you are moving away from your path. You really are equipped with the answers you seek- residing in your soul. When you take time to connect with your higher-self, Divine wisdom is there, guiding you. Trust your heart, and know your angels are always there for you.

Truly listen to what your heart is telling you and to follow that guidance. Don’t base your decisions what you fear will or will not happen. Really do not let money be the deciding factor, either. Listen to the guidance of your heart, and you will find that your soul will lead toward the path to abundance and prosperity.

You are here to assist others in awakening to their Divine Purpose and Life Path. You have a special gift that allows you to gently inform and guide people in understanding, and connecting with, their Spiritual Essence. This allows them to open up to their gifts, talents and abilities and become more aware of what they are here to do in this lifetime on the planet.

You are here asking about a situation that you need guidance on, and your Angels tell you to be patient. Patience is sometimes one of those things where it is easier said than done. You may be feeling like you are ready to go with whatever question you are asking about. Your soul feels like it wants to get started, wants to move ahead, but the timing may not be quite right yet. You have more to do and learn before it happens.

1 Like

#7 please thank you so much

2 Likes

1- Angel tarot cards please

2 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

Hello could I get one from #1 and #2. Thank you!

2 Likes

@anon91314307

1 Like

@Unknown_Person

You may be on the verge of a significant breakthrough or a new way of thinking that allows you to view the world with clear eyes. Or, you may have a sudden realisation or conscious understanding about an issue that has been troubling you and can finally see the path ahead of you. Meditate regularly to clear away the mental chatter and make the most of this intellectual potential.
Have faith in what you’ve done and how others will receive it. Do not let fear or guilt stand in the way of your success. You ought to be proud! Hold your head up high and know you‘re worthy of admiration.
you are facing a challenging decision, but you are unclear about which option to take. Both possibilities may seem equally good – or equally bad – and you are stumped about which will lead you to the best outcome. You must be able to weigh up the pros and cons of each choice and then make a conscious judgment. Use both your head (your mind and the intellect) and your heart (your feelings and intuition) to choose the path that is most in alignment with your Higher Self.
There is an increased level of harmony and cooperation in your relationships. You are ready to give and receive, without expectation. You are also willing to give each other the benefit of the doubt. It’s time to turn over a new leaf and start afresh from a more positive place.
You may be revisiting your childhood memories in your mind, or you may travel back to your childhood home or reconnect with your childhood friends.

1 Like

@Violala

A new idea or opportunity has come to you out of the blue. Your creative energy is flowing. You are being called to trust your intuition and be open to the multitude of intuitive messages coming your way.
A new relationships has entered your life. Give yourself permission to open yourself to giving and receiving unconditional love, and you will notice that affection flows effortlessly when you are in this loving state of mind.
You have a curious mind and a thirst for knowledge. As you explore this fresh way of thinking, you are asking lots of questions and gathering as much information as possible. You are also very much in the exploratory phase and not mastery. You may be prone to making mistakes along the way, but your curiosity means that you are eager to learn from your slip-ups.
Your life depends on the kind of thoughts you nurture. If your thoughts are peaceful, calm, and kind, then that is what your life is like. If your attention is turned to the events surrounding your life, you are drawn into a whirlpool of thoughts which foster neither peace nor tranquillity.
You are able to hover within the eye of any hurricanes that may swirl around you right now. Through breath and intention, you can stay centred no matter what’s happening in your life. This inner foundation of peace has a powerful healing effect. Your outer life soon reflects your inner peacefulness. Smooth roads are ahead for you, and the worst is behind you now. A peaceful outcome to this situation is assured.

1 Like

3 and 4?

1 Like

Thank you so much. I actually really needed this advice it’s given me a big reminder to watch out on my current though process mostly caused from some work issues. It’s reassuring to hear these sort of troubles will soon be of the past. I also ended up having a first date with a new individual today and that was also some much needed advice in regards to that as well.

2 Likes

@dagar

Stay open to the possibility of your soul mate appearing in a form that may differ from what you expect. This is especially true if you tend to date a certain “type” of individual. You may have already been introduced to this person but have overlooked his or her romantic potential. Take the time to get to know the various individuals you meet, even if there isn’t an initial attraction. At the very least, you will learn more about yourself and may make a new friend.

Your love life blossoms as you spend time alone. It appears that you’ve become confused or conflicted by other people’s advice. It’s time for you to disconnect so that you can better hear your own feelings and opinions.

You have important things to say, and people need to hear them! You have all the right words, so speak up!
You need to pay more attention to logic and stop letting your heart lead the way.
There is a much better direction for you, one that will eventually make you much happier!
Pick your battles. You may be tempted to fight every conflict to ensure you get your way, to prove that you are right, or defend yourself when you are feeling challenged or threatened. However, choosing your battles wisely is a much better way of life than engaging in every disagreement. Not only will it lead to a more peaceful existence, but your interpersonal relationships are likely to come out stronger.

1 Like