What my angelic decks has for you! (Practice readings)

@dagar

Card number 5 links to the planet Mercury, which rules Communication and Mental Powers.

1 Like

@daNNY.9

You must take time for yourself. Give yourself permission to do something you enjoy. When you do this you are bonding with your own soul and making the love of your stronger. The more you do this, the stronger you become as well as all the relationships you have that you love in your life.
The seeds that you have planted are beginning to sprout results.
You may not even be aware of these results, however, since they are in their infancy. Now it is more important than ever to stay positive and to hold a clear vision of your desire and intention. Avoid sceptics or those with negative mind-sets.
Daily action—even if it only consists of baby steps— toward the fruition of your dream is essential. A phone call, a letter, or reading relevant material will keep the energy of your manifestation at a high level. Every day, positively affirm that you have already achieved or exceeded your dream. And most important, ask for angelic assistance every step of the way.

Omfg miku… this was incredibly helpful :clap:

2 Likes

@Nightside

You are been taken back to the happy memories from your past, whether as a child, teenager or young adult. You may simply be revisiting those memories in your mind, or you may travel back to your childhood home or reconnect with your childhood friends. You could go to a high school reunion or reconnect with an old buddy. A teenage sweetheart or past lover may turn up again. These connections bring you a sense of joy and happiness as you reminisce over all the fun times you had together.
Stay in control of your energy and resources in pursuit of a larger goal. Your financial situation is stable as a result of your wise investments and hard work.

Your attention is drawn to the need to ground your energies into the Earth.

1 Like

@MiKu,

Very well done: Nightside's Journal - #569 by Nightside

You tuned in exactly on me an d my work today, as well as going back in time for therapy exercises.

Thank you <3

2 Likes

I’d say you kind of hit it on the mark.

Dont care so much of religious beliefs as although I hold my own backround I am fairly open to just treating people w respect. However spiritually, yes yes. Never on a hunt for someone who practices or is gifted but understanding. Whether fully getting what all aspects of me including how my senses just happen and all in between. Whether interested or just accepting is something in my book. Especially the whole understanding of energy, vibration plane to get that all of it can effect me.

As for flirting, yes I canbbe a big flirt even if it isnt pertaining to sexual matters just attraction, fun with the person i may have interest in. As overall I am just picky in who I let around me. So I dont get attracted to just anyone or everyone. There has to be something.

New love interest… accurate especially just overall love interest as its been a very unique and 1 of a kind of connection. So yes, in that matter. Been feeling it out. But no flags or radar being set off so has seemed to be a matchable interest worth putting in some time there

1 Like

Wow, that is incredibly interesting!
Ive just been recommended 2 exercises from different people to help me develop so Id say this matches perfectly.
The teaching side that is mentioned in the cards I dont think is relevant right now but all the rest is.
For example seeing daily practice as a chore is one of the problems I have, the solution presented here to just start and become better with each day is the one Im applying currently.

So all in all I see this as a sign that Im going in the right direction.
Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, Miku, I really appreciate it!

1 Like

Could you read 5, 6, 7, 9 for me?

1 Like

Could I get a reading? Decks #4, #7, #9?

Please and thank you

(If you feel a pull to another deck please do :wink:)

1 Like

@Nightside

The numbers 2 and 9 make 11 -a master number- linking to the divine feminine energy that is here with you now.

The card with Metatron’s Green ray of light offers a healing sanctuary for your heart . . .

Pink as a color energy reminds you to nurture and love yourself. Only by doing so can you begin to open up to all that you deserve to receive.

1 Like

@crookedpathfinder

You are working methodically towards your goals. You have a plan in place and are sticking to your schedule to get the job done. You may not work particularly quickly, but you are consistent, dedicated and committed to your goal. Put one foot in front of the other and finish the job. Continue doing what you are doing, plodding along and making gradual progress. No need to change your approach. Go with the flow, stick to your usual routines, and over time, you will reach your goals.
Everything you need right now is at your fingertips.

Fear makes you feel small, fragile, threatened, and unable to take the next steps. You may also feel isolated, and yet you are not alone - many angels surround you, wishing to help.

You are asked to take a moment to think about what you really believe. . .

1 Like

May I ask? :slight_smile:

Who is the entity that’s making me see 444 everyday recently and what is their message to me?

I see 333 everyday which I know for a fact is belial but don’t know who 444 would be at this time. thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

3 & 2 please

1 Like

@Angeela

I cant see the name of the entity from the cards but I can tell you their messages!!! Also as soon as I tried asking this question I got dizzy af like a heavy vibrator on my forehead… showed me a picture of a giraffe! Not sure if it’s related to anything or means something!!!
If you have any names I can verify with yes/no

If you are shying away from public attention and hiding your gifts from the world, you may be energetically blocking a positive outcome in your situation. Seek to share more but not to the point of needing external validation. Remember that no one else in the world has your magick and the most important person to impress is yourself.
Look beyond the veil of illusion that your current limitations are projecting. You are never really stuck. Be vigilant of any wallowing, low-vibe thoughts, and try to reframe your experiences as lessons to be processed.
You are likely receiving guidance and communication at this time from your Higher Self or from the cosmos. It’s important to pay attention to any new desires or passions that are beginning to spring forth from the unconscious mind. New states of connection will open up as you give yourself permission to deepen your kinship with those around you.

It seems you have been unable to come to a decision on your own. Maybe you are surrounded by too many possibilities and don’t know which to choose. The more you think about your options, the more confused and exhausted you become.
Pay attention to the feelings you get when you consider your options. If thinking about something has you locking your jaw and feeling nauseated, that’s not a good sign. If you’re feeling joy, excitement, or find yourself smiling, that’s a very good sign.
If this is all just giving you one big headache, it’s time to seek some advice.
There is something positive behind the horizon- and its coming to you. Hold on to that feeling of hope, because with hope and faith, things will start to improve.
There is an element of your plan that should be reevaluated. This is not the moment to make the change in your life that you’re considering. A better time will come, or you’ll realize that you wish to choose a different kind of transformation for yourself.

2 Likes

Sorry my question didn’t save for some reason…I need to know if any of my magickal rituals have backfired on me.

And is the individual I’ve cast them on receiving them.

Thank you

1 Like

@Empire

You, like everyone, have soul mates. These are people with whom you shared time in heaven and in other lives. You made a soul agreement to meet in this lifetime, for the purpose of mutual spiritual growth. You have many such agreements, with various people who are all your soul mates. They include friends, family members, co-workers, and romantic partners.

This card guides you to actively call your romantic soul mate into your life. You can do so through prayer, affirmations, and visualizations. It also means working on yourself so that you epitomize the qualities you’re seeking in a partner. For instance, if you desire a significant other who’s got a great sense of humor, develop this within yourself. Like attracts like, which is part of calling in your soul mate.

Money and love have historically been linked, and this card points to this correla­tion. The Romance Angels want to disen­tangle you from financial or career pressures so that you may enjoy every aspect of your life . . . including romance.

While work can be a source of heart-opening satisfaction, it must be balanced with other facets of love such as playfulness and laughter. You received this card because you’d benefit from an infusion of such lightheartedness. Call upon the angels to elevate your mood, energy levels, finances, career, and anything else that will bring you peace.

Whatever you have been struggling with recently, it’s basically over. You may still see evidence that there has been a struggle but the worst is behind you now. There has been an intense energy passing through, helping you to release all your fears and past worries. You and everyone else for that matter have just completed a major new life cycle and now is the time to relax.

Thinking about all the things that could go wrong doesn’t make life any more predictable. You may feel safer when you’re worrying, but it’s just an illusion. Focusing on worst-case scenarios won’t keep bad things from happening. It will only keep you from enjoying the good things you have in the present. So if you want to stop worrying, start by tackling your need for certainty and immediate answers.

You are being reminded that you are not alone. You are protected by Archangel Michael, though no one can help you without your permission. Free will is a very big deal. Ask Michael to surround you completely with his protective energy, giving you the courage to accept who you are and to live your purpose.

No! It seems your worries creating things… just believe that you did it right and nothing backfired!
Yes the person is receiving the spells but they have their own protection and your doubts are weakening your spells…
Stop hurting your magick with doubts and call Archangel Michael…

1 Like

Man, that’s exactly what I needed. :open_mouth:

3 Likes

That’s one hell of a collection (no pun intended!) Beautiful decks. Excellent work! It must not have been easy finding all of them. I know the Archangel Michael deck is particularly hard to find at a reasonable price these days…

If you’re willing, could you do a reading about the energies surrounding me at this time? I have no deck preference (it’s hard to pick.)

Thank you!

2 Likes

I’d like to have a reading from deck 5 please, thanks! :slight_smile:

2 Likes