What my angelic decks has for you! (Practice readings)

I am interested. I have a specific question in mind if you want :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes sure! Leave your question here and I’ll get back to everyone by Friday! Thanks for being patient!

2 Likes

Will Saint Expedite help me with what I have asked of him? Thank you for your time

1 Like

This card is 5 of pentacles and in a yes or no questions its a no! So he didn’t refuse to assist you! You are in a period of bad luck with financial or emotional troubles. Before you make any major decisions, you’ll need to prepare yourself for the times ahead. It probably means that your attachment is holding the energy from doing its work!

1 Like

May I please get a #2? Thank you.

1 Like

@Healing_Heart

Archangel Gabriel is coaching you!
Release judgements! Know that everyone is doing the best they know how!
Your inner child is calling you!

1 Like

Yes! The card suggests taking a chance, but as with life, the outcome cannot be determined.
Whatever you desire is yours for the taking! You are confident, sure of yourself, and ready to face any obstacle that comes your way. There is nothing that you can’t achieve with the right mindset.

@Dankquanicus

You have been afraid of your own power. You suppress your power in fear of disapproval! Know that you are safe to express your power!
You can’t made a decision without further information!
Yes, it is time for a move!
The feeling of undeserving and the fear of change can block the help you asked for! So be open to receive that which you asked for knowing you deserve help and open to change!

1 Like

Could you do me a reading from the guardian angel and blue angels ones? Thanks in advance!

1 Like

That is actually a really great message to have right now. I was dealing with such fear a while ago. Quite accurate.

Very true for me right now especially haha. I’m a Libra and rather stereotypical in that regard.

A move is rather unlikely at the moment but I will see how things play out. I have been doing wealth magick and seeing the affects thereof, so I can understand the Celeste card in a symbolic way.

Also something I needed to hear as related to my current situation. I have been dealing with some guilt which I believe would interfere with future magick I would do for a while. But otherwise the reminder of taking on authority is also great.

Thank you very much for the reading :slight_smile:

1 Like

If I may ask for another one, can I get a #3 when you have time?

@johnbad

Exciting new beginning is coming your way!
4 of thought means the answers you seek are within you but I feel like you need more sleep…
Also the last card means you have the “knowing”!

1 Like

That’s good to hear. Things are glum at the current moment. I have been told before that the solution is within, Thanks a lot my friend.

1 Like

@Dankquanicus
Sure!

Your family issues are influencing your love life! You will benefit from spending quality time with your friends! Going out with your friends may bring a positive energy to your relationship or they may introduce you to someone special!

1 Like

Not quite sure how my family ties into this, but I can see how friends would. Thanks for the reading :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you
Be blessed

1 Like

Thank you, now it is more clear for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can I get a reading from decks #2, #6, #7, and #8?

1 Like

Can I get a reading from 3,5,6,9 thank you so much

1 Like

@crookedpathfinder

It isn’t the time to start a new project, you are in the vital phase of gathering right now. It is too soon to decide how you will use the new information that you’re absorbing. If you have ideas, write them down for future use.
Step up onto the stage and deliver your messages. If you feel intimidated by public speaking, Polish your skills. Remember that you can always call upon Archangel Gabriel to help you give speeches in an articulate, confident, and clear way.
You are on the right path and it is safe for you to move forward with your plans. As long as you hold intentions that are focused on your heart’s desire, your steps will be automatically poised in the right direction.

2 Likes