What my angelic decks has for you! (Practice readings)

Your question was “how long will it takes!” And the heart chakra is the 4th so what got to my mind was the 4 seasons if you’re looking for a time it would be spring! What I mean is that the next spring check how many goals you have accomplished :woman_shrugging: its also a reminder that there is no skipping seasons! You have to go through them all to get to spring! It means you just started to plant your seeds that needs time to grow.
You’re welcome :blush:

1 Like

Just yesterday I got computer boot problems from my main computer so I had to use another to get online so the challenges already started.

I guess I could either learn something in a classroom or from a mentor online. I’m having problems getting emails from my job coach so how I’m going to get a job without receiving emails is another headache. -_-

Starting a business sounds nice. I’d be great if I could have other like-minded people in a network to rely on.

I meant in terms of business like “Who has the resources to make it happen for me?” Like who has money to fund my ideas, who I could talk to to get things moving, ie. the “movers and shakers” that could really help me make changes in my life. Maybe Daniel is saying he wants to reach out to me and he’ll always be there to help? Not sure since I can’t hear or see spirits. I guess he’s helping now and I just can’t see it? Guess I just need to wait.

With my situation that sounds like a tall order. My family situation seems difficult to work with. For friends, I used to want to play with kids growing up but I got pushed away a lot. Now that I went through so much of the bad, it can be hard to see the good so trusting people will be another thing to work on. For marriage, I don’t see that happening for quite some time. I don’t really leave the house so where would I meet someone who I could spend forever with? I guess things happen in unexpected ways.

I’ll give it my best even though things seem less than ideal. Thanks for the reading!

1 Like

Hi can I have a
Advice and past, present and future reading from the "messages from your angels " deck
Thank you so much

1 Like

@Lunasthus

Your advice is to ask your spirits for guidance.
The clothing in the pictures seems like you started with so little and through your work you gained more power and shielding! You said yes to something long ago that brought you to this point. You grew so much and continuing to grow! Dont let negativity block your progress!

1 Like

Hi I really appreciate your effort , thanks a lot but can you specify what Do you mean by this ??

Was this a commitment or a deal ???
Did I said it to myself ?? Or my angels and the ascendant masters ?? (not Lucifer)Please I really appreciate it
Thank you so much

1 Like

what does ur angelic deck have me? if i may ask

:thinking: I don’t think it’s a deal! Its more like an opportunity to gain something! You found an opportunity to gain something and you took it!

1 Like

3 Please and Thank You!!

1 Like

@Falllenangelicstan96

Sit back and accept the healing!
11: Stay positive! Your thoughts are materializing rapidly, so you want to ensure positive outcomes by
focusing only on the good within yourself, others, and this situation.
28: Money comes to you as you keep the faith that you, your loved ones, and your beautiful life purpose
are all fully supported by Heaven.

I would love one!

Doesn’t matter what deck.
Metatrons and Gabriel’s draw me most.

Thank you kindly.

1 Like

@David_of_Tartarus

The passion in your relationship is running out and you might be feeling held back! A heart to heart conversation is required to free you.

1 Like

@Olenaaa

:thinking: do you happen to practice Reiki or energy work?
Your sacral chakra needs work! “This chakra governs your emotions, your creativity, sensitivity, sexuality, intimacy, emotional well-being, and self-expression,”!

Wow thank you so much I needed that.
I have been feeling blocked creatively.
Haven’t had any desire to paint or draw as much as I used to. I’m slowly trying to get back into it. At least by just singing to myself.

Definitely been feeling super disconnected.

I have been told I should start reiki or energy work so thank you for the boost in the right direction!

1 Like

Oh thank you so much!!
Btw I will not more of your time but why are there different types of tarot decks ,I mean what difference does it make ?? Is it beacause of the designs??
Again thank you so much

1 Like

Me if you’d like. You can choose the deck

1 Like

:sweat_smile: I have 9 decks about angels! They are different decks! Did you check the topic picture? This topic is just themed around them to give you options of what decks you want!

1 Like

Oh so some decks are more suited to a strerotype of questions
Thanks a lot I saw the topic btw
Thank you :blush::blush:

1 Like

@Divineseeker904

You reached an end to your previous path! You will be starting a new! The direction you are contemplating has a happy outcome!

1 Like

Thank you soooo much. You are truly well appreciated!!!

1 Like

I dont mind a reading, any deck is fine.

1 Like