What my angelic decks has for you! (Practice readings)

@myspace123

Your group is conflicting with each other when you should be working as a unit! Follow your intuition and insight! Its not the time to share your secrets!

1 Like

Number 8 please:)

1 Like

@Kitkatkenz6

17: The angels applaud you for staying positive and optimistic. They say that your optimism is warranted, as your affirmative thoughts are coming true. Keep up the good work, as you’re on the right path!
34: Your prayers are heard and answered by the angels and ascended masters, who are with you right
now.

1 Like

Thank you, this is just what i needed to hear

1 Like

I resonate with the second and third message, but the first message doesn’t resonate with me too much since I don’t really have any group, and I don’t really work, but thanks for the reading anyways, the cards resonate better since I feel my intuition is on point and the Vanessa message was much needed, even the Unity message of seek mentors is something Im trying at this point.

1 Like

Can I have a reading please, whenever you’re free
2,3 and 5

1 Like

May I have a reading from the archangel metatron deck please? If you are still doing them. Thank you. I don’t typically ask for these things so I appreciate it.

@A.n.o.n_09

Its time to free yourself from the bondage you find yourself in. Proceed with caution! Understand the other person’s point of view.
Ask for help and follow the guidance as it is given. Be open to solutions that may differ from your expectations.

1 Like

@mrbungle

Embrace your authentic self!
Stop for a moment and allow yourself to look at what needs healing today in your life.

1 Like

Thank you so much. This really resonates with me today.

I’ll definitely do some work that focuses on this today. I appreciate your help so much. Have a lovely day.

1 Like

Omg … this thread is still on ? :open_mouth:.

@MiKu uve been an absolute legend.

Can I get a reading ?

1 Like

Can you do #2 and #3 for me?

1 Like

@mxa yes its still open! I appreciate the practice its giving me when I get the time for it!

Your success is guaranteed! However, you should examine the challenge ahead! Once you know where you are heading, things will move very quickly. Follow your passion!

1 Like

@Wednesday1313

True love is entering your life! You are finding what or who you are passionate about! Being honest and open about your feelings will bring you together. You dont have to worry about what or who you hold dear because they are well cared for. Don’t let anyone bring you down because you are inspiring others.

2 Likes

You’re amazing for doing this btw!! Anyway i can get in on this ? Really interested in #2 and #3 . Having trouble reading myself . I will be extremely thankful! If it it’s cool as well lol @MiKu

1 Like

Hello Miku ! I asked for a reading 2 months ago, and it was REALLY accurate, so I am coming back to you. May I have a reading with the number 5 please ? Thank you :heart:

1 Like

@Saurons_RightEye thanks and sure you can!

Flirt and extend your lighthearted energy to others! I feel like you tend to push others away or shy away from them! Listen to your feelings and explore them! Dont force things to happen and know that what you asked for will happen on time! Get the most out of your learning experience! You will used the knowledge in the future.

1 Like

100 % spot on. Thanks again!! @MiKu

1 Like

@Mei oh wow! Welcome back! I am honoured!

Humor and Trust! Look at the mistakes with a sense of humour! Just another story you can laugh about with your buddy’s! So don’t lose your trust over it!

You are epic! Thank you so much for this!

1 Like