What Kinds Of Magick Do You Want To Learn?

An ultimate meditation course that goes over becoming one with your inner self.

2 Likes

I’d think it would be cool to have some yoga asanas and workouts thrown into the mix. Ones that were very specific to the 3Gs.

1 Like

Second this - magic combined with physical exertion is something I’ve very interested in.

1 Like

Only problem with an online yoga course is that corrections in form couldn’t really be easily made.

But a system of meditations, practical exercises, and operations that progressively evolves the soul and develops the 3GP would be awesome.

2 Likes

This is actually - IZUAL’s - idea - I just put it here to be given serious consideration:

SHAPESHIFTING
1 Like

[quote=“Timothy, post:1, topic:210”]As you know, there are 3 sections to our curriculum:

1. Godlike Powers
  2. Pathworking Systems
  3. Spells

Section 1, The Godlike Powers are set in stone:

1. Divination- Omniscience
  2. Evocation- Omnipotence
  3. Soul Travel- Omnipresence

And Section 3, the Spells are pretty well-defined:

1. Love and lust
  2. Money and wealth
  3. Curses and hexes
  4. Necromancy

Section 2 remains partly undecided yet.

If you could learn anything, what specific kinds and systems of magick do you want to learn? Share your thoughts, no matter how obvious or obscure the system may be. Remember, we are making these programs FOR YOU, so now’s your chance to speak up.

I cannot guarantee we will make everything you cite, but I am organizing a list right now, and E.A. and I will review it later.[/quote]
Are you familiar with the modern grimoire " The Miracle of New Avatar Power" aka the NAP?
If so, I think EA is the perfect author to do a NAP style, self help grimoire that only deals with positive/good beings, IMO this will sell to the people that are avoiding authors like EA out of fear of messing with deamons or not so friendly beings, and I really think it would become something of a cult classic of grimoire’s.

1 Like

Complete and utter control over another’s microcosmic life.

mastering evocation should go over calling upon darkness

1 Like

You mean as an alternative to the EE invoking omnipotence? I think that’s a good idea - a lot of darkness-path folk have a hard time with calling in the divine light in order to evoke demons and cast baneful magick. Seems like that could be a hard mental obstacle to overcome, so an alternative could be pretty useful to them.

Pretty sure I read EA mention that he plans to incorporate this into the Mastering Evocation course, but I could be mistaken.

1 Like

Calling upon darkness is different than invoking omnipotence. Calling upon darkness evokes physical and spiritual darkness into your ritual room. It is needed for darker rituals and empowers certain operations.

1 Like

Ah, thanks for the clarification. Is there a dark version of invoking omnipotence, or do those workers just need to get over the semantics of “divine light”?

1 Like

For now just get over it lol. Later on you can work out your own methods

1 Like

E.A., you have stated repeatedly that Baron DePrince kept marveling at how strong your spiritual protections are, this can sure drive a man envious, as well as curious :slight_smile:
I was just reading the Appendix of Baneful Magick, where the Baron said if it were someone else and not you doing what you did with the Exu, that person would’ve been dead along time ago ~ but you have alot, and he emphasized ALOT of spiritual protection around you.
How do you do it?

It goes without saying that power is also a dangerous thing, you’re putting out alot of powerful stuff, maybe you should consider some teachings on protection?
We’re supposed to be dealing with demons most of the time, so…

2 Likes

Hi,
my first post here. I like Koetting’s works and had some success using his techniques.

I would like to see programs for:

• Shapeshifting: I think it would very interesting and fun, not to mention
    useful

• protection : there isn’t much information about this one around, even
    though it’s so important

• healing: I would love to have a program teaching the real thing, something
    more than the typical “send some energy to the diseased part of the
    body”. For example, in the book “Ipsissimus”, Koetting wrote about some
    really miraculous healings performed by some members of the Church of
    Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints: IMO those are the results that real
    healing should bring about.

1 Like

You can learn protection from Michael and healing from Raphael if you are angelic or healing from marbas and protection from a couple other demons if you are demonic. Evocation is all that is required to learn those skills to amazing degrees. The demon ose can teach shape shifting but mostly on the astral at first, physical shape shifting is pretty advanced. I am pretty sure eriesh’taetohl could teach you a good bit about advanced astral body manipulation and applying that to the physical form

1 Like

[quote=“Noemi, post:54, topic:210”]- protection : there isn’t much information about this one around, even
though it’s so important[/quote]

EA has written a very useful newsletter specifically about protection from Psychic Attack:

[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/blog/how-to-protect-yourself-from-psychic-attack]http://becomealivinggod.com/blog/how-to-protect-yourself-from-psychic-attack[/url]

As for healing, he makes a reference about it in the newsletter about Sigil Magick. I’ve got results myself using for healing purposes the method he outlines there.

Update May 2018 by @Lady_Eva : that link is broken but the page has been archived here at archive.org

1 Like

I want to know about:

Shamanism.
Voodoo.
Egyptian magick.
Talismans and amulets.
Defensive magick.

And of course, how to manipulate my reality and how to manifest what I desire.

Also I want to learn more about and work with nature spirits and angelic beings because of my past experiences with them.

1 Like

Teleportation, and shapeshifting also

1 Like

[quote=“777C, post:53, topic:210”]E.A., you have stated repeatedly that Baron DePrince kept marveling at how strong your spiritual protections are, this can sure drive a man envious, as well as curious :slight_smile:
I was just reading the Appendix of Baneful Magick, where the Baron said if it were someone else and not you doing what you did with the Exu, that person would’ve been dead along time ago ~ but you have alot, and he emphasized ALOT of spiritual protection around you.
How do you do it?

It goes without saying that power is also a dangerous thing, you’re putting out alot of powerful stuff, maybe you should consider some teachings on protection?
We’re supposed to be dealing with demons most of the time, so…[/quote]

I understood this to be due to pure workings in Black Magick and past pacts the demonic forces protect also.

It could well be rooted in the protection bestowed by the Melchezideck during the LDS period also… The time line for Ipsissimus seems to miss the Voudon initiation unless its between the lines… But at a guess this happened later on after ascension and convergence was completed… Voudon seems to be the follow up to the working in a practical return and unblocking and unbinding of crossed conditions as a working of pure will to be steeped in the mysteries and forces of the pantheon once more and priming the desire and working with Azazel.

Protection is also a part of the Abremalin Operation also done but again the time line is not clear.

This question is interesting, but however it came to be that great protection was to be, the role of Dharma is the key because clearly for others they have not been as fortunate in their misfortune.

1 Like

Wouldn’t be magic, but for newcomers a section on meditation would be great, I would think that would be the first thing you would need to have some know how to get started along any of these paths. And there is a ton of info that could be shared on the subject.

1 Like