What Kinds Of Magick Do You Want To Learn?

Definitely loving the direct materialization as I’ve had some theories about it recently and would love to see someone that actually figured it out and learn from that. Summoning the Djinn sounds awesome too always wondered what they were like.

Definitely qlippoth and satanism but please not that laveyan Shit, if it is worth doing it is worth doing right. Elemental magic and of course physical shapeshifting… in necromancy you should cover lichdom as it is the holy grail of western necromancy.

I posted a request in another column cause I could not locate this one…but…I was requesting a course on harmonic levitation as done by the Tibetian Monks…sounds interesting to me.

Maxx

HI,

I would like to learn the Sefirot. I would like to learn to ascend. Since there is a path of becoming a Demonic King, would it then be possible of becoming an ArchAngel, like Enoch and Elijah?

I would love to learn about materialization after, of course, I’ve learned to perform evocation. Hehehehehe!!!

Yes, I’d like to work the Sepiroth Timothy. Not sure about the Qlippoth mind you. In fact if I had to choose I would have Sepiroth working along with Enochian which is somewhat more consistent than Enochian with Lovecraftian workings!

Indeed a program about Healing is a big idea. All of us will need it in some moment in our lives.

Looking foward for it!

Healing, but also working woth the Qlippoth and Enochian.

Don’t know what to think about the Necronomicon though, because I still see it as fiction.

Since we are Gods come down into this universe, and by using the creative part of the brain, would allow even using a phonebook for a grimoire to be successful…or so I believe based on that statement by E A.

Uncle Fester

Some of the paths are compatible simple bc of the hierarchy of the system. I wouldnt use Belial in a talisman with the 3 Immortals bc it wouldnt be conducive to the system. I would love to see a system on Magick that created dramatic change in the PHYSICAL world as instantaneously as possible. Like if I wanted to learn a new language I evoke / draw a sigil or what ever and then after the closing of the ritual bam its done. The same with more learning or fuck flying like so many grimores promise just like invisibility. I dont think its impossible or fantastical for us to believe that legends are possible. Why not we are on this path and limiting our thinking to suck thinking is a huge mistake.

I am VERY interested in Satanism, as well as this eclectic “best of” path. Healing program could also be a very good idea.

The mixed path is a horrible idea.

In the next time, I will start with Djinn magic and I think this is not
such a worn out topic. So I am glad, that Timothy brought it up here.

[quote=“Joy, post:32, topic:210”]In the next time, I will start with Djinn magic and I think this is not
such a worn out topic. So I am glad, that Timothy brought it up here.[/quote]

I had not even considered Djinn Magick - I know nothing about it! So thanks, JOY, for bringing it up again! I’m always interested in the unexplored… :wink: Z

Actually there is a book called The Vengeful Djinn: Unvieling the hidden agenda of Genies by Rosemary Ellen Guiley…that states there are four kinds of Djinn. And most of the magicians that think they are calling up spirits are actually in contact with a Genie or Djinn. They state that most of the ghost and other spirits are just Djinn that play with mankind…lol…and interesting read …for sure.

Maxx

Dijinn arnt they from Aramaic traditions? Whats the differance between them and other fire spirits?
BP

Will E.A. be going over chthonic descent in his necromancy or black magic pathworking programs? I would definitely like to see this in there

@Kitari, ditto on the chaos magic. Plus, dream walking. To mess with someone in their dreams, now that is priceless.

Magick that works. I want to develop my abilities and learn how to use them to change my life and the world. So I am thinking that would be covered under Evocation.

I would really like to see some eastern stuff, particully through Daoism, outside of some Taiji masters there are almost no resources on this but there is real power here

Kind regards

1 Like

I would like to see E.A performing an evocation ritual from start to finish on his video blog

1 Like