What kind of people annoy You the most?

lazy people who want everything given to them. entitlement attitude. stuck on this religion of social media. those that can’t follow basic work procedure. those who have no desire to learn when every opportunity to learn is in front of them.

4 Likes

I cant stand christians. But really mainly the ones who push beliefs in your face. Ive gotten along with other ones before.

But the main thing i cant stand more than anything else, is when somebody (no matter what they practice) is a first-class jackass know-it-all. And those who want to dabble in magic to look edgy. People doing that crap just to try to fit into something? Haha hell no.

As for the mundane world, i fucking hate racism. Sadly i have a grandma who i love dearly but has a small racist side i have to put up with. Ugh. But yeah its like when somebody puts themselves higher than a whole race, then in other words thats like a high ego thing of “im better than you!” Again, first-class jackass. XD

Being a musician, I HATE when people wear band shirts and dont know the band. Thats a pet peeve for me man. Apparently its a total trend to wear a Metallica shirt because it “looks cool”. Theres been too many times i come up to someone to compliment the band shirt and ask their favorite song and the person is like “oh, i dont know this band. I just like how their logo looks” or a variation of that. I understand that it feels good to wear a cool shirt, but band shirts promote the band. At least know who you’re fucking advertising.

Also, i hate those who feel like they automatically know whats best for me. Only I know whats best for me. People have tried to change me plenty. They have tried to make me more girly, be a christian, get away from being in metal music, etc. Nahhhhh.

AND i hate when people start ranting about politics. Sadly my dad became that after trump getting elected. And it got to the point i would just cover my ears and make it obvious that i dont want to hear it. Yes, its fine to have an opinion, im just not interested, thank you very much.

I think i ranted enough. I need a glass of water now my throat got dry. :rofl:

4 Likes

Christians don’t bother me like they used to, because I know their religion has zero power and their prayers bounce off the ceiling. But I would have to say that judgmental overly critical ass hats that think they’re better than everyone else, and those who enjoy spreading malicious gossip. ( And those who don’t know how to pick up after themselves lol). :joy::rofl:

1 Like

I understand. Sadly there’s plenty of people like him in the world… They are worse than flatearthers :joy:

1 Like

I understand Your oppinion. All kinds of ppl You’ve mentioned are just fucking unbearable :joy: Idk wether to laugh or to cry while listening to their arguments XD I have watched one vid of a guy from some “Allmightywind” or sth along these lines group who basically trashed over his ex friend (who was christian as well what an irony) calling him satanist, werewolf, murderer… Just because he fucked on their little “industry” (cough-cult-cough :joy:) and decided to leave… Sometimes Idk really what’s going on in heads of such individuals… Idk if that video is still on yt but maybe it had been uploaded to other websites as well… “Werewolf Reality”… 10000% cringe :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Christians especially the conservative, homophobic type

2 Likes

Lol it’s interesting how most find christians annoying, and I’m like lowkey that one guy that finds christians more enjoyable than a handful of occultists/black magicians/whatever else cause they tend to be annoying as heck.

7 Likes

People who say iam god

3 Likes

It’s a fair point man :ok_hand:

Yes… That can be very annoying… I knew one guy who wanted to become a god, but never told me XD Even though he knew very well of my interest in the occult. One demon I talked with actually happened to know him from before, but it turned out during conversation XD We had good laugh about him XD These who are not incarnations of gods but try to become one only blindly insult gods in my oppinion :wink: eh… And I used to love this dude, until he decided to dissapear without a word and caused a chain of events I am… far from being proud of :pensive: I never wanted to admitt it as I TRULLY loved him, but now I guess now that from time perspective this relationship was not healthy if he just f** on me like that :confused:

I am god, hate me with all your might :muscle:

No name bums who think they own the place and use intimidation

1 Like

Thats a very specific type of person lmao

Yeah, I hate that. Too much emphasis on the sex in spirituality, either the ridiculous self-denial of the xtain path, or this idea that you should follow something like Alister Crowley’s (awful disease ridden) sex life cause sex is sacred or something.

The other thing that annoys me is hardcore skeptics, materialist atheists and agnostics who think science has all the answers or will discover them somehow, mostly through massive bloated institutions filled with authority figures who force you to focus on one awful thing to climb the hierarchy and live a life worse than a monk if you want any kind of real authority in the sciences. Unfortunately, I have some of those hardcore skeptics in my family and I have to remind myself the crap they peddle isn’t real least I fall into a state of deep depression believing their lies about the importance of the material world while they held jobs ironically searching for new energy sources.
Skeptics can also be found in certain spiritual communities, notably the Levayain Satanist flavor, and the Thelemic flavor (because after all, in Thelema, you don’t have to believe in supernatural stuff, since it is mostly a philosophy about true will.) You also don’t have to believe in god to take recreational drugs and think that is worthwhile and meets your so called spiritual needs so there is that too. A lot of famous atheist found things like pot and LSD got them through thier skeptical days.

I’m glad the hardcore skeptic crap is banned from this forum and this place gives me a much needed break from it. And if people want to post stuff I might think is far out there, or I think they are LARPing, I just leave it alone. Who am I to judge someone else’s experience? It doesn’t really concern me what other people do and if they make it work for them as long as it doesn’t get in the way of my goals who cares.

Even though xians can be zealous about their path, I understand where they are coming from because it can give life purpose and meaning even though it is a boatload of crap. It easily looks good next to the skeptic ship, as least when you feel like crap you can compare yourself to Jesus. Besides, I have come to understand some people actually enjoy that stuff and things like the mass.

1 Like

While that’s all true, that’s not necessarily what I mean.

By over emphasizing sexuality, I mean the community going back to highschool rules where it’s all a big popularity/dick measuring contest, where one’s sexual activity, experience, and appeal decides ones place. Also having an element where women are put on a pedastal just because men are either thirsty or are pressured into having romantic partners. And the men who have difficulty attracting a partner are vilified. That’s what I mean.

My ideal community includes the following sexual elements.

1. Doesn’t allow sex to decide a person’s worth.
  2. Still allows for sexual exploration.
  3. Acknowledges the difficulty in finding a romantic/sexual partner.
  4. Even helps a person to find one (possibly through teaching attraction spells).
  5. Does look out for harassment, but also false accusations.

Unfortunately, communities either over indulge with sex or completely ignore it.

1 Like

I have noticed in communities of “black magicians” the more…outburst-y, highly sexual acting women are put on a pedestal and no matter what they do they’re pampered by the men, atleast a handful of men while the more kept to themselves women are often ignored :thinking: . It gets kinda annoying.

3 Likes

Female sexuality is considered sacred.
Male sexuality is considered perverted.

I hate this species.

2 Likes

Yeah, I can understand that (that’s kinda part of why I really dislike most occultist, especially of the “LHP” variety.) but I wouldn’t link it to everyone viewing it that way.

No.

I just hope magick can help level the playing field.

Other than that, I also don’t like when groups intend on recreating the satanic/occultist image shown in the media. Among many other reasons, that doesn’t help our reputation one bit. You can say that you don’t care what other people think, but life’s a lot easier when people aren’t actively trying to persecute you for things they think you’ve done.

2 Likes