What kind of people annoy You the most?

Ooof yes

3 Likes

About 95% of people i meet :3

7 Likes

People who judge and think they have the ultimate knowledge on what kind of magick is right or wrong or morally questionnable. It’s like, no offense but I don’t care what you think is right or not, I’m fine with all my shades of gray.

7 Likes

yeah

2 Likes

Christians or anyone who shoves religion down your throat, and let’s not forget my most hated kind of people, racist people.

4 Likes

Entitlement, whether from a magical perspective or a mundane one, tends to ruffle my feathers a bit.

8 Likes

People who use you as a soundboard to reflect their insecurities anger and inadequacies

3 Likes

My childrens father

1 Like

:sweat_smile: Oh yes, I can imagine that :wink:

1 Like

People who over emphasize sex. I know it’s a part of spirituality, but some people turn it into a popularity contest over sex appeal and experience.

3 Likes

Ough yes :confused::sweat_smile:

People who bring politics into the community. Whether it be heavy social justice or conservativism.

1 Like

I annoy me the most…

Crimson & Clover over and over…

OHHHHHHHHHHHH… CRIMSON & CLOVER!!!

I might need to lay of the charms a bit… they be powerful.

1 Like

New age movement, lying magicians of their personal experience of attaining unlimited power.

5 Likes

People who lying and use inappropriate methods to take advantage of poor and desperate people.

4 Likes

Yes… That really hurts :broken_heart:

1 Like

I was gaming with one of my long time friends from when we were in school. I hadnt played with him in awhile but he knows about my occult stuff.

Our old friend from school joined us and goes “who invited the occultist, fucking devil worshippers” and before I could even respond he left.

First, hes a pussy for not hearing what i have to say.
Second he is pathetically intolerant and I’ll educated since I dont worship the devil, nor anyone.

That person is the worst type of person. Closed minded and Uneducated with no desire to learn.

5 Likes

Probably copycatting his parents and other peers like a sheep. BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

2 Likes

Entitlement and an unwillingness to sit down, read, and think are the most frustrating things to me. It’s like, magick has the potential to bring you everything that you want. It’s literally an infinite genie in a bottle, but without the tricks (though Jinn can be a bit trickstery, in their own way). People hear that, but then when you tell them you have to read a book and learn something about themselves and maybe go outside and talk to people they declare it to be too much effort.

I wouldn’t believe it were possible if I didn’t encounter it so often.

5 Likes

Indeed people get way to caught up on fantastical esoteric shenanigans without wanting to deal with the mundane side of it. Spirituality seems to be escapism and/or a crutch for them.

2 Likes