What kind of people annoy You the most?

I mean, from spiritually-related communities… What type of person You consider the most annoying? Let’s start a discussion :joy: You can keep it either serious, or funny, as You wish :grin:

2 Likes

Christians.

6 Likes

Spiritual related mainly people who don’t question their experiences and get mad when others do it for them constructively.
Or people who piggyback a view just because it sounds cool or makes them think they will have all these things under them and refuse to actually put the work in finding who and what they are.

11 Likes

I still say the pope is king of the pedos!!

2 Likes

Those who refuse to be accountable for their choices. People who take everything at surface level, and don’t do the work.

5 Likes

Arrogant self-righteous pricks that think they can do no wrong. I’ve seen people like this from all sorts of different paths.

I am not a fan of Christianity but there are decent people who follow it. Just as I’ve seen atheists and magicians exercise the same religious fanaticism

13 Likes

Larpers and its not even close.

8 Likes

There is this type of people who are only at peace if others are as miserable as they are. And the occult community has as many of them as any other community, be it on the internet, work, family, etc.

11 Likes

Oh also the types that are like “I am one with the darkness and the light” like it’s basic yeah but omg that stuff annoys me xD I guess it’s tied to the piggyback thing I mentioned but holy hell it’s so overused it makes me want to nuke something :laughing:

5 Likes

Yes I agree :heart_eyes:

Yes… I’ve met such person once in my life… Needles to say I got out very heartbroken from this relationship :cry:

Yes fair point :heart_eyes:

For me its people who think they are demonic royalty, ascended masters, space aliens or whatever who can’t conjure their way out of a wet paper bag. Falls under the larper category

18 Likes

I can agree with You :slight_smile:

XD Never heard of such case but it does seem… interesting :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Not long ago we had one who thought they were from the planet Moron. :grinning:

5 Likes

Oh yes, the Dragon Queen from planet Moron! :joy:

In short: entitled brats, narcissists, fanatics and posers.

11 Likes

Hypocrisy on any level spanning from any topic. Showboaters also crawl under my skin.

Yes, pride can be a good thing, in moderation.
Just don’t make it, along with vanity, a religion that you feel the need to smear it in other ppl’s faces.

7 Likes

People riding on the “EVerYtHinG IS pOsSibLe!” horse as an excuse for laziness, a lack of proper research and a “chosen one” syndrome. Thats a nasty mixture.

17 Likes

Reeeee! Yeah. I hate that

4 Likes