What is your most terrifying or creepy occult or mundane experiences?

Thought I make this thread cause I am curious about the kind of shit other people have seen, I don’t have many scary experiences, but what are some of yours?

8 Likes

Having to dead drop to the floor to duck the bloody flaming sword of Michael comin at my face when i found out IDLE evocation mid ritual is a thing.

By this i mean do NOT ask random questions mid ritual after casting a circle that ties to specific entities unless you’re prepared for a potential answer. THEY ARE LISTENING. :joy:

And this :point_up: is comin from someone who works with the olds ones, the divs, and various norse and demonic forces. While they have their moments nothin has quite topped the visceral effect of “SWORD INCOMING!” :rofl:

14 Likes

The energy of my shadow self. The amount of murderous rage I have surpressed is scary. Its me though but in many ways I’m terrified of myself

Almost dying. This one wasn’t so terrifying and was pretty cool. Hel did not let me go though. The scary part of this however was that two kids were draining me to that point…

My first run in with a parasite. I was not prepared and almost lost. Had to get a Christian priestess and Occultist to help me get rid of it. Now I learnt to deal with them.

12 Likes

Summoning Set and Sitri because I thought that would be good to do together and consequently feeling like I was gonna die for the opening of the ritual through to like 20 minutes after.

More generally, some scary dreams and the ways that they play into reality. I’ve known when people are going to die before, I’ve told someone not to do a thing I thought would get him killed and he didn’t but others that made the trip ended up dead and in poor situations (a couple times now). Knowing that I’m capable of truly wanting someone dead and taking steps to ensure protection for people I enjoy being alive through magick. Little things that let me know who I am, what I’m willing to do, and what I know about the experience of being alive in relation to those close to me.

4 Likes

Did the guy eventually get killed in a different way? Like a “you can’t escape death” thing?

Also, I do have a slightly terrifying occurrence. I was lying in my bed at 3 AM and could somehow see through my closed eyes (I figured it was because I was sleepy and my consciousness was relaxed enough to let my etheric vision become active) and I saw this big black orb by my window, I studied it for a minute. I then asked if it was one of my spirits and my Jorogumo said it was her, I then asked her to crawl down the wall, and even though I was expecting it, when a hand shot out of the orb, I jumped a little.

5 Likes

Screams in the middle of the night. That apparently only I could hear, after starting. Suicidal thoughts and feelings of being buried by life approaching earth.
Dropping out kinda after that, OAA. Tried to invoke the sigil before completing all former steps.
Tarot success rate before dropping out. Seeing the blurry heads. Seeing monsters in peoples faces. Not sure how much of this is really occult related or not.

2 Likes

Recently, some of my most creepy experiences have come from observing Homo normalis at close range, together with watching and listening to the mainstream media. The streets aren’t much better either. Mass psychosis. I try to stay highly self-medicated and bunkered down, far from the maddening crowd.

Al.

18 Likes

A really weird phone call happened after calling to Valefor because of a dream with his sigil, and his associations with Sargatanas. I stored his sigil in my notebook and got a call later near midnight from some soft-spoken, creepy sounding guy.
Caller: Hey bud you up for shit tonight?"
Me: “This isn’t [name], ]You got the wrong number”
Caller: “Hey buddy, hold on now, lets talk for a minute”
Me: Yeah, about what?
Caller: Chill; get to know each other a bit. . .
Me: . . . . . . (hangs up).

8 Likes

As I was falling asleep one day after doing some rituals to improve my astral senses…I felt something (or someone) comb its hand through my hair. Of coarse, no one else was there, so yeah, kinda creepy

8 Likes

The home I grew up is a very special place but as a child, in terms of creepy, there remains 1 incident that stands out for me.

There was this particular spirit in our house that loved to play games. It would throw newspaper about the house or unwind entire rolls of toilet paper in the bathrooms. It would leave a large pool of yellow liquid in the bath, it looked remarkably like urine and so my beloved German shepherds and I would shoulder the initial blame.

In this particular night it had gone mad with power and demonstrated this to us by switching the lights throughout the house on and off as soon as we had turned in for the evening. It also began to open doors and bang them so hard we thought they would come off their hinges. And then suddenly it stopped. It went so quiet, like we had been wrapped in a soundproof bubble or something. I remember hearing footsteps, like a shuffling of feet and then a tapping. Like shuffle tap, shuffle tap…The sound was the same as some who shuffles their feet and uses a walking stick for support.

I’m in the bed, it’s so dark in the room and my bedroom door is open just enough for me to see out into the long passageway beyond. Suddenly, or perhaps it had always been there, I see the outline of what looks like a face. And then I see an eye. Whatever I try was It seemed to be smiling. At this point I pulled the covers over my head and lay dead still.

The house today is still the same.

7 Likes

Ghost… you would be amazed home pretty much everywhere is haunted. I have had a few run ins that made it really hard for me to sleep in hotels. My one not so scary experience was at the St. Augustine lighthouse where my kiddo and I actually heard the two little girls that drowned there singing.

8 Likes

@Angelb1083 I’ve had a similar experience near the sea. Water is an incredible medium!

7 Likes

I have nothing to say here except there’s a podcast called “Creep me Out” by tarotreaderpeter with creepy stories if you’re interested!

5 Likes

Lying in my bathtub, unsuspectingly aphrodite hopped into me and said, “I’m angry with you” I can take volatile energy from a love goddess but not the big man downstairs who jumped into me right after and said in the most volatile way, your going to hell tonight. I instantly start chanting a common invocation for lucifer. Death surrounding me, everything began fading to black. And just for a moment, everything was gone, I thought I was dead. Then with a brief moment of clarity I snapped out of it, hyperventilating, I heard something say, drown yourself. Finish the job. Pretty takin aback from almost dying (at least in my perception) I get up, walk over to my bed, and guess who’s sitting on my ceiling in full 3 dimensional form? BELIAL! In by far the most terrifying manifestation of belial I’ve seen. This doesn’t even scrap the surface to the fucked shit I’ve experienced because of occultism. Love it or hate it, in my life occultism is fated.

8 Likes

I’ve had extreme things happen around me for almost 40 years now and the only really creepy, the only time I was really afraid was when something latched on to me, I was very young, hard to recall what age but something like 9 give or take a year or so. Me and my friend had been into the “supernatural” as they called it back then for quite some time and we had read about Ouija etc. and wanted to try it. I was already then heavily into demons for some strange reason, a child in a small town in Norway back in the mid 80s would not be exposed to such topics, where it came from is a mystery. But we made contact, in the daytime, no spooky evening and full moon, no forest, in my room in the daylight. I went back to read my journals a while back and had written about 3 spirits, or demons. My friend went on to be a hippie like spiritual person who more want to have these things happen to her than actually have anything happen. My life however became strange. It have been full of terror, and still is, but all my dreams come true. All I remember today from that first time was chaos, something filling the room, a golden creature with a V shape on the head. It struck me as female. We were terrified. I was at the time very into Egyptology and last year, without mentioning that part someone suggested that it could be a Egyptian Goddess. Makes sense but I always realize how little we really know about demons, spirits and Gods. I have never met anyone else who have had such a experience. Today I don’t really think about it to be honest. My rituals is the usual sacrifice every once in a while or daily if it feels like I have to. I do not walk alone but it is not the same creature as back then. This is darker but I’m used to it, with all the issues it brings with it. Some times I think I’d be better off though.

6 Likes

Yes, this is me! During a fire scry. It’s rather funny now because it happened soon after the incident I just spoke about above. It’s still with me, we just pretend not to notice each other. I am 2 people, literally! Like 2 pilots flying the same aircaft!

4 Likes

He’s my fiancé. He’s alive and well.

2 Likes

Being very physically pulled back by the shoulder while doing an investigation and then having someone rush up to me a few minutes later to tell me that the level I was on was not stable would probably be up there for me. They were saying it would’ve been likely that the floor would have gave way underneath me

7 Likes

@C.Wilson Do you feel that this was something that was present in the building or perhaps something that was already attached to you?

I ask because after all these years I’m beginning to believe in the 2 pilot theory. I’ve always felt that something attached itself to me during that Fire scry however, what If the more likely scenario is that the Fire scry brought something out or rather it brought something hidden to the Fore.

You were in danger and pilot 2 (or maybe it was pilot 1) reached out to protect you, in that way obviously protecting what is important to them.

3 Likes