What is the ultimate insult to yhwh?

Are you looking for a crash course in psychic defense? Piss off an the mortal deity of godlike power.

Jokes aside, that might be unrealistic depending on how spirits interact with you. I’m not aware of all the details, but a big factor is how you view them. How likely do you think they are to attack you? Those are the kinds of questions you need to ask yourself.

2 Likes

Why so?

I have found spirits treat different people differently. Many people theorize that these people draw out certain aspects of the spirits. maybe they’re only using what’s called.

I think it has to do with how you view them because it’s been very consistent with my work. When I worried about imposters, I called imposters. When I wanted to see a spirit, I called the spirit.

It’s more complex than just that, but I would be lying if I said I fully understood it.

2 Likes

Man create thoughtforms those thoughtforms become what is fed to them fear, praise, etc. Overtime those thoughtforms become thoughtforms who view themselves as Gods, man creates a thoughtform to think it’s a demon or angel and it will think it is. Man’s emotions when deluded gives rise to these impostor “spirits”

However, some believe entities act based on our perception which I find to be inaccurate because one can think yahweh would attack them when they leave Christianity for example doesn’t mean the real one will, it simply means they created thoughtform in their scope that will or they feed the collective thoughtform of him and draw it to them as thoughtforms require emotional energy, thoughts, and such to thrive all the while the actual living entities do not.

so interaction is only based on perception if it’s your own thoughtform, but when it’s another living being it’s not your own perception anymore but theirs and yours.

4 Likes

So essentially, by forgetting/ignoring them it will just die or be absent until thought of again like a battery for a device? Imagination could create countless forms. It still makes one think they’re all imaginary yet in a way it make the creator of them (the individual) the god of gods to them.

I suppose people want absolute evidence of gods outside our inaginary creations. My opinion is it doesn’t matter so long as you enjoy your craft and gain success. Real or imaginary the power is probably in self.

Eh, i dunno. Can’t think straight when sick.

3 Likes

However once a thoughtform establishes a constant source other than the one who created it then it develops the capacity to ignore its original creator and can simply get attention for others who enter the astral/mental plane and their dreamscapes.

What is the seperation of a man and a thoughtform?

Sounds like a waste of time reacting to things you supposedly don’t believe in.

3 Likes

And you are using yours for good threads that was cooled off, the difference is?

I disagree I use to ba catholic and have been baptized twice. Honestly if you’ve even been deep into RHP the light of YHwh can diminish your inner darkness. To separate yourself from him this rite unconsecrates you.there is nothing that YHwh hates more then blasphemy and this is it to one of the highest calibers. The unforgivable sin is that against the holy spirit which pisses him off the most. Regardless if you believe or not it exists in one deific mask or another

1 Like

Years ago i simply made a cross out of paper and called out to god saying that i spit on the cross and stuff and throwing some "fuck you"s around, then tore up the cross and tore up a bible i had.

Honestly these days i see that method was a waste of energy. I dont need to spend time trying to trigger a god, i do my own thing. Im my own goddess that makes my world. As for crosses, i occasionally still wear em (both upside down and right side up) because of how i see the cross in general is originally a pagan thing. I suppose using the cross differently than christian meaning can trigger the god if its your intent. Even doing any sort of magic can go against “god” because he condemns all witchcraft.

Its hard to say if self prevents self from their darker side. A limiter so to speak. Not all water baptisms are spiritual. I had a spiritual baptism alone and quite possibly astrally. It left me pretty weepy for a long time. By the time i got the church water baptism i felt nothing. I’m sure the recordings they did and played on the giant telescreens was for the church’s benefit not GOD. I felt cheap after seeing that being paraded again and again like a christian tart whore for all to see. I also had a burn mark on my arm where the pastor touched me but that could have just been a rash.

During elation and one could say a sort of rapture.

1. a feeling of intense pleasure or joy.

I think Christians get this very confused like GOD/Angels are going to make them float into clouds and space or breach a gateway into heaven. Eh, death could do that and they are essentially depicting mass extermination of millions of Christians by God during an elated state. Their uber-rapture.

I had a rapture period but i didn’t float into space. You could say i maybe astrally floated to a baptism area as in that area the symbolism was think unreal and i had no control. New life and all like seeing those in near a deep pond surrounded by high white rocks being baptised. Suddendly being baptised. Suddenly out of the water but in a baby bath tub?

Weird shit. It took a lot to retrain myself to hate. I couldn’t rage, hate or anything. It was odd as hell and i was weepy to any christiany or lovey dovey song. Pretty sad. SO SAD! THE SADDEST!

But, hipocrisy and seeing lies convinced me i shouldn’t sheeple anymore so i flayed my mind in a deeper hatred worse than before. I didn’t need faith rewarded but wanted truth. The only truth i could see was the Church was a lie and I couldn’t trust gods/angels and light workers to reveal truth but push their narrative.

I’d rather not care or push my own delusions as no one could be trusted. This goes for demons and gods as well. They’ve always known i don’t trust them nor really care for them. I’m about ending the deception and the only real path for that i see is calling out whatver created my schematic and existence via all paths and seeing it brought to ash and dust and nothing. Because the lies will keep coming to endure creation keeps churning and turning. Maybe a broken piece will stop the cog and force explanation because when you see the face of eternity and there is never any peace and quiet.

Take it from someone with tinnitus thats like that sound in the early supernaturals when they talk of angel radio and high frequency. Never ending drives you nuts… even sleep is no escape.

1 Like

I had a similar experience and instead of being paraded around it was a church that was sapping my energy like a giant leech and giving me nothing for it. They wanted me to power their little engine but when I refused they turned on me. Whenever I feel the light tugging on my cloak, begging for me, I just remember how miserable I felt under the christian heel and how much freedom I’ve gained from walking away.

For the most part if it isn’t a Kenneth Copeland asshole and a small church just trying to uplift each other, then i think they’re fine. I don’t agree on their end game but w/e. To each their own.

Yhvh is pure evil and exhibits strong paychopathy. He is a narcissist and very ruthless

2 Likes

Lucifer is pure evil and exhibits strong psychopathy. He is a narcissist and very ruthless.
Who would say that, right? Such a narrow minded analysis of a complex entity.

You are still caught inside a bubble. Break free.
giphy

5 Likes

While any being is capable of being a dick or being a saint, if all you get is an ‘evil’ yahweh, you might want to evaluate what it might be.

3 Likes

I know there is no good in him. I found a lot of passages in the bible that exhibit his psychopathy and deception. Also his tarot card is queen of swords and the swords is the worst series in tarot cards

1 Like

The bible is man made, and there’s no worst tarot lol the queen of swords has a very positive side to it lol just like any tarot card.

3 Likes

look how the sword series ends… and i am exactly like the author hate yhvh

1 Like