What is mean by exchange all the sexual energy?

Dear friends , When we invoke any dark goddess or demons for seduction in return we have exchange the sexual energy generated from sex with females. How this can be done ? For 2 persons in this forums posted like these words

1. in return he could harvest the sexual energy I produced with her or whoever else he brought me. - This is posted by one person while invoking Gremory for seduction

2. I offered them in exchange all the sexual energy I will produce with my next 3 partners, my time and devotion.- This is posted by one person while invoking sargatanas for seduction

How this exchange of sexual energy generated from sex with women can be done with the demons or dark goddess?

I don’t understand the question very well because I think you kinda answered.

I had a guide who got the energy from sex, while another from blood or pain. You just have to generate that for them. That’s it. Arrange with whomever, how you will deliver that powerful energy for them.

Dear sir, Here I am posting 2 links

In these posts they have offered sexual energy exchange when they get results from gremory and sargatanas. My question how this sexual energy exchange can be done ?

When I got results, the presence of the spirits was in the room, when I was “creating” this sexual energy I was evoking the spirits and directed all the energy I was having towards them. Orgasm included.

I could be wrong but it just means your channeling your sexual energy from orgasm to the demons or whoever helped you have the sex in the first place , in contrast to using that sexual energy towards manifesting a goal or something else, you’re basically feeding the demon you worked with the byproduct of the sex, you don’t have to actively do anything I believe they will just take the enrgy

weeeee, ce faci weeeee?