What is it like to be sponsored by King Belial?

What is it like to have a relationship with Belial?

Hello everybody. I’ve read some posts about relationships with King Belial, but I would like to know if anyone could help me, how to pursue this relationship.

I know that Belial is a demon of infinite power and great fame. Which impacts me a lot.
I am truly fascinated by belial.

Everything about him draws my attention.
Your power, style and independence.

To those who have a relationship, pact or sponsorship please help me.

I would like a relationship with him, and I would like him to be my “best man”.
I admire his qualities, and I would like to awaken his powers in me.
Who could help me with tips ???

I thank you all !!!

6 Likes

You have some options, and what is often recommended is to work on your senses and start evoking him first, get to know him, and do fine workings.

From there if you work well together or havea lot to do you may naturally get an invite from the entity for them to mentor you, or become a “patron”.

Mentorship the way I’ve experienced it seems to be over a period of just years or months, while agreeing on a patronage is a more serious and longer term, possible lifetime commistent.

Either side may decline, which is why it’s best to at least get to know him in person a bit first.

You don’t need these or any kind of pact to work with any entity, just summmon them and feel the energy before you leap.

10 Likes

I’ve worked with Belial a little bit.
My experience was, he’s straight to the point and does not sugarcoat things or spare your feelings. If your life crumbles around you, he’ll most probably ask for an offering of popcorn and sits back and laughs while he watches how you try to deal with the situation. I love the sense of sarcasm I got from him. Overall I think he’s an awesome entity to connect to. Just don’t expect moral support

I am not the kind of person to go for a patron, but anyway…
I’d advice you to build up a relationship, connect with him regularly and see how both parties think about it. He might not feel it beneficial to be your patron or you might reconsider your plan.
Just like with human relationships, normally you don’t meet someone and become lifelong best friends instantly. You build it up over time, go through some stuff together before you become really close

14 Likes

Some nights I’ve woken up in the middle of the night as if I were being woken up by him, and I’ve dreamt of his Sigil “calling me”…
And the more I research him, the more I find similarities between my personality and the reports I find on the forum about Belial.

could you tell me if a preliminary contact, something like just evoking him in order to get to know him would be a “displeasure”? I imagine that Belial must be “quite busy”.

or for example:

or I should elect him for a petition
and see how he works, if he accomplishes the “task”,
do I call him back to thank him for the grace I’ve received and mention that I’d like to extend a partnership?

2 Likes

I have a job for him:
I’d like him to cause the dismissal of a coworker. He humiliated me and I want him to leave the company.
Do you think Belial would take care of that?

3 Likes

this kind of report i am a date about belial. that’s what makes me “passionate”. i think belial i already have knowledge about my interest. I will contact him, and I would like to please him in this first contact, what would you recommend ???

Welcome @Nothing1 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

No that would be fine. The one think Belial is not is a pussy that gets offended at things that are perfectly reasonable, mistakes, or other small stuff. He is not childish like that in any way. If he doesn’t want to do something, he’ll just tell you and let it be your problem. His very name is “worthless” and meant to be an insult given to him by the Jews but he not only gives zero shits what anybody thinks of him, he is completely fine using that name, simply because it works, and doing what works is what matters, not pissing about whining about feelings.

If you want to, and not f you don’t. It’s your magick, do what feels right for you. :slight_smile:

If you want to but it’s not required.

I’d disconnect the offering and the request for a working relationship. But you can do both in the same ritual if you like.

4 Likes

I think he could. Maybe in the line of disrupting his personal life and causing him to have to take some time off or even get fired. Be careful though, with baneful stuff to people in your household or work place. People that are stressed and don’t feel well often take that out on others.

On another note. Maybe establish a connection with a spirit for a little while before asking it to give you stuff or do stuff for you. Especialy one like Belial. Apart from it feeling a little more respectful, I also have a feeling that I can predict a little better how they put things in action. If I already have a sense of their energy and characteristics. That is my personal preference, though. Of course you are totaly free to not follow my advice.
Use your intuition on this.

5 Likes

Sponsorship? Belial does not engage in sponsorships. It will help you become a better version of yourself, and when this happens, it will help you get what you want in the shortest way. At least that’s how I see it. I’m not even halfway there.

1 Like

Having been (one of) Belial’s lovers for a few years, I have learned the following:

• He’s the sort of person that teaches you to swim by throwing you in the middle of a lake – however, he makes sure to only throw at you what he knows you can handle.
  • He encourages people to act according to their whims and not be tied down by anything, but he wants you to take responsibility for your actions. He can’t stand those who act like the world is against them when their actions led them to their current predicament.
  • He will call you out on your bullshit, because he wants you to overcome your limitations.
  • He’s always horny.
  • He’s a lot more gentle towards women (I didn’t believe it at first, but upon comparing my experiences to others… yeah, he really is).

Belial’s amazing. I can’t really imagine life without him. I believe I’ve changed for the better because of him.

I love him.

4 Likes

Ha, let me give you an example of exactly what he is like. Here is something he told me in July-

07/17/2023

King Belial- I want to know my greatest weakness.

“The greatest weakness you have is the desire to be esteemed by others. It is literally shit. It is the excrement of a mind contaminated with ambition. Ambition is good, but its by-product is worthless, just as food is good, but shit is useless. Let ambition feed the desire to succeed, and then accomplish concrete success. But don’t wallow in the shit. Clean it and discard it, constantly wipe the smear and stain of it from your mind. Look forward, not backward, climb and tear at the sky, do not neglect the feelings of those around you, but do not be ruled by them. Everyone can be used and discarded in different ways, and not all discards must be traumatic. Sometimes the thing you love must be the first to be rid of, to tear open space in the heart to receive the gifts of the father. This is the power of fasting- making space in the heart to receive divine gifts. Fast from the need of approval and you will receive the infernal gift of discernment. For he who desires approval is not wise, for he is not free to speak the truth to those unwilling to hear, his heart being fettered with chains of neediness.”

“I will say one last thing. Do not fear the lack of knowledge- as I have said, daring will supplement your ignorance. And this is true for all.”

15 Likes

incredible !

This certainly spoke to my heart! Brother, in all sincerity, his message to you, has application in my life, really… see: I’ve been researching about belial for a long time and just yesterday, I was in an audience with King Balaam, where I asked, about being convenient working with King Belial at this time, and he told me through tarot that it would be extremely positive. which makes me suspicious, that what you wrote now there, could be a message from Belial himself, to me.

Friend, please don’t misunderstand me, and I don’t want to ever appropriate the teaching that King Belial gave to you, but I am exactly impressed by these circumstances that I just mentioned. I think Belial might be “waiting” for me…

2 Likes

Undoubtedly.

Thank you very much for giving me some direction.

That’s the kind of relationship I’m looking for with a daemon of goetia, in this case Belial in particular. I like his style of being “the one without a master”. For a work of “a few years” as you define it, is there a periodicity with which you usually call him, or do you only summon him if the need arises?

THIS IS EXCELLENT, THIS IS WHAT I NEED!

this really matters ! it shows how stimulating it can be to work with a mentor who acts for “pleasure” ! perhaps this is a very “human” side of him …

3 Likes

King Belial is my patron and he gave me many things and helped me a lot in my life. Thanks to him I’m going to finish my degree at the university.

One thing about Belial is that is he is very selective about whom he wants to work with. If you are already having all these feelings and affinity with him is because he wants to work with you.

He likes to test the wizards and witches a lot but he can be very gentle with you if he likes you.

He will ask for a great act of bravery or a great sacrifice the first times you call him. If you prove that you are fearless enough and bold he will come and help you with anything.

The first cup of wine I ever drank in my life was for him. I was not a fan of alcohol at the time but i said i was going to taste it and see if I liked it. It wasn’t a pleasant experience but I told King Belial that I was willing to do anything to improve myself.

He has been my patron for four years and he taught me a lot. About magick. About people. About life. Even the difficult subjects that my professors refused to teach me at the university he taught me.

All that I can say is that King Belial can do much more than all the books say he can.

14 Likes

Belial doesn’t sponsor anyone.

2 Likes

Only when the need arises, whether if it’s I need help with a petition or just to spend time with him.

2 Likes

yes!

i imagine exactly that: this great interest you’ve aroused in me could be on his part. and i’m looking for that kind of relationship.

2 Likes

How did he helped u finished a college degree?:thinking::thinking: