What if?

Try it tell us what happens :slight_smile:!

1 Like

im getting the feeling that he already has :slight_smile:

1 Like

Already didā€¦ Ha :skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull: Iā€™ll let yā€™all know.
Hey sometimes a leap of faith is all you need I trust these spirits maybe Beleth needed back up idk or maybe I acted upon it the wrong way. But I did give narrow task and to each element of hers for positive outcome. Today tho ā€¦ damn

2 Likes

OOOOH Iā€™m excited!

1 Like

Yā€™all are scaring me. Lol fuck it take a chance

1 Like

Did the entities say anything about why? Or ask why you sent so many after one person?

No I got home and it was like 6th sense told me. The ritual was performed a few days ago. I messaged her todayā€¦cold as ice and we fightedā€¦but we are friends on fb nowā€¦wow
Lady eva warned me about opening so many sigils thatā€™s 18 now

1 Like

Would you mind asking the entities what they think about it? Iā€™m extremely interested.

1 Like

My 3rd eye astral and communication with them is preschool lol besides Paimon and Belial during deep invocation. But Iā€™ll try btw the only energy I didnā€™t feel was dantalions

1 Like

Sounds like a worthy experiment. I say do it and see what happens :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Act first consequences later right :joy:

jk

3 Likes

Hey man no consequences I got this my great great great grandfather was named Solomon.

2 Likes

Do not attempt anything like this!!! Warning bad results!

hate to say i told ya so buuuutā€¦ xD

3 Likes

Iā€™m a bit curious which way this went.

1 Like

Nothing like I planned actually the opposite.

I pretty much overloaded her circuitā€™s and she started to be mean and very spiteful. But sheā€™s in a sweet jar now and down to one entity. Everyone else was thanked and released.

1 Like

Good to know, hope things turn out how you want.

1 Like

try gremory next. Believe me, hes more than enough on his own to get you multiple women, let alone one. Just ask zer0ez:

1 Like

Wow see thats what i want but everytime i draw a spirits sigil i sign it in blood and excuse my french my semen too. Maybe thatā€™s also an issue?? I thought about adding him in my previous list but didnā€™t. Right now I have a poppet of her in a Sweet jar with Beleths sigil covering it. But Iā€™m open to any women to help get my mind off her or maybe just get her. Doesnā€™t matter really.
Do you think 2 spirits on a target is OP I could try and ask Beleth but then again Iā€™m not at that level. Only energy feeling. I always go with a hunch

1 Like