What if?

if i were you, id simply ask gremory to bestow upon you a glamour to make women attracted to you and want to be around you. State that you would like to have a few sexual encounters and if at all possible, throw in this specific girl that you want into the mix as well. I dont believe blood is necessary. Consecrating the sigil is probably good enough. Then once you set it, leave it be and pull the ritual out of your mind. See what happens

1 Like

Alright Iā€™ll draw his sigil now and preform the ritual tonight. Iā€™ll post the results in the next 24 to 48 hours
Hope I get lucky like that guy :smirk:

2 Likes

dont expect results immediately. The phrase ā€œset it and forget itā€ should be your handmaiden

Nothings working and i know sheā€™s not protected by divine light sheā€™s not religious and I donā€™t list for result or think about it. She still has feelingsā€¦ But but she will not go over that line.

Are you sure about that? You only gave this 3 days, and after such time, youā€™ve already jumped to the conclusion that Gremory failed or something. It sounds to me like you havent taken this out of your mind at all. If you had, weeks would have passed by and you would have forgotten that you even made this thread. Thats what it means to not lust for results

2 Likes

For the most part i do. I have a glimpse of the spell but i try my hardest not to think about it.

I only messaged you today because ever since I did the ritual instead of pleasure itā€™s nightmares idk my bad

if youā€™re having ā€œsad and jealousā€ nightmares as you said, its likely coming from yourself, not Gremory IMHO. Youā€™re struggling to forget about this whole thing. Your dreams are telling me thatā€¦and your impatience kind of comfirms it. You have to be honest with yourself with these sort of things

Well we have to have confidence in our magick for it to workā€¦ I would say if you want somebody that obsessed with you be prepared for what you are asking to happen.

LOL you know 99% of stabbing are acts of passion by women :joy:

6 Likes

Ok Iā€™ll leave everything alone for now and give it time and have patience I just thought it was weird that i had nightmares for the past 3 nights of her since I evoked him. But I got this I am positive just didnā€™t know what was happening. Thanks
Iā€™ll post a positive result after some time letting the magick do its work.

1 Like

Literally what happens when Iā€™m targeted

2 Likes

You have dreams of the person

Oh definitely- whenever someoneā€™s working on me, I know :wink:

1 Like

Hmmm interesting maybe the same thing happened to her as well

Yeah I always know when someone is thinking about me. That can be a good thing or a bad thing for you. Maybe she will feel confused about her own feelings and think ā€œmaybe I do like him?ā€ Or else she will just be really pissed off and creeped out by youā€¦ ahaha :grimacing:

1 Like

Sooo what did the spirits say about this endeavor?

Idk as of 5 minutes ago all hope is lost. Time to focus on myself!

1 Like

lawl

1 Like

Just wondering if you had luck with your rituals

Anything about the results ?