What if?

hate to say i told ya so buuuut… xD

3 Likes

I’m a bit curious which way this went.

1 Like

Nothing like I planned actually the opposite.

I pretty much overloaded her circuit’s and she started to be mean and very spiteful. But she’s in a sweet jar now and down to one entity. Everyone else was thanked and released.

1 Like

Good to know, hope things turn out how you want.

1 Like

try gremory next. Believe me, hes more than enough on his own to get you multiple women, let alone one. Just ask zer0ez:

1 Like

Wow see thats what i want but everytime i draw a spirits sigil i sign it in blood and excuse my french my semen too. Maybe that’s also an issue?? I thought about adding him in my previous list but didn’t. Right now I have a poppet of her in a Sweet jar with Beleths sigil covering it. But I’m open to any women to help get my mind off her or maybe just get her. Doesn’t matter really.
Do you think 2 spirits on a target is OP I could try and ask Beleth but then again I’m not at that level. Only energy feeling. I always go with a hunch

1 Like

if i were you, id simply ask gremory to bestow upon you a glamour to make women attracted to you and want to be around you. State that you would like to have a few sexual encounters and if at all possible, throw in this specific girl that you want into the mix as well. I dont believe blood is necessary. Consecrating the sigil is probably good enough. Then once you set it, leave it be and pull the ritual out of your mind. See what happens

1 Like

Alright I’ll draw his sigil now and preform the ritual tonight. I’ll post the results in the next 24 to 48 hours
Hope I get lucky like that guy :smirk:

2 Likes

dont expect results immediately. The phrase “set it and forget it” should be your handmaiden

Nothings working and i know she’s not protected by divine light she’s not religious and I don’t list for result or think about it. She still has feelings… But but she will not go over that line.

Are you sure about that? You only gave this 3 days, and after such time, you’ve already jumped to the conclusion that Gremory failed or something. It sounds to me like you havent taken this out of your mind at all. If you had, weeks would have passed by and you would have forgotten that you even made this thread. Thats what it means to not lust for results

2 Likes

For the most part i do. I have a glimpse of the spell but i try my hardest not to think about it.

I only messaged you today because ever since I did the ritual instead of pleasure it’s nightmares idk my bad

if you’re having “sad and jealous” nightmares as you said, its likely coming from yourself, not Gremory IMHO. You’re struggling to forget about this whole thing. Your dreams are telling me that…and your impatience kind of comfirms it. You have to be honest with yourself with these sort of things

Well we have to have confidence in our magick for it to work… I would say if you want somebody that obsessed with you be prepared for what you are asking to happen.

LOL you know 99% of stabbing are acts of passion by women :joy:

6 Likes

Ok I’ll leave everything alone for now and give it time and have patience I just thought it was weird that i had nightmares for the past 3 nights of her since I evoked him. But I got this I am positive just didn’t know what was happening. Thanks
I’ll post a positive result after some time letting the magick do its work.

1 Like

Literally what happens when I’m targeted

2 Likes

You have dreams of the person

Oh definitely- whenever someone’s working on me, I know :wink:

1 Like

Hmmm interesting maybe the same thing happened to her as well