What games does BALG play?

First and Second Assassin’s Creed were golden. Would you kindly pick up that radio?

You might like Resident Evil, I’ve only ever finished 5 but has similar tension. Dead Space sure was a shocker when it first came out

1 Like

Larian hate it when you play as a White Male for some reason :rofl:

Fair Sequencing will come friend but for now: don’t play online gambling, it’s literally rigged. Not that Im promoting gambling but try crypto instead, buy and hold as scamwicks will get you

1 Like

I played Resident Evil, I like Resident Evil 6. Dead Space freaks me out lol I watched my brother play it before.

1 Like

I bought Diablo 2 and 3 a week ago. It has like, so many BALG references!

3 Likes

Current games.

Diablo 2
Diablo 3
New world
FFXIV

I was looking forward to the 2 remake but it seems to have poor reviews? Which is kind of rare for games these days as they’re all on the payroll

It’s literally the same game as it was decades ago. I didn’t check the reviews and with recent turn of public opinion against the publisher i am willing to bet anything they release will be review bombed. Just ignore those salty fuckers.

2 Likes

The Witcher 3 is without a doubt an all-time favorite.
I also played Dark Souls 2 a lot, and getting into Dark Souls 3.

Other favorites:

Crusader Kings 2 and 3.
Stellaris.
Grim Dawn.
No Man’s Sky
And considering how much I play it, I may as well add Clicker Heroes!

2 Likes

What data center do you play on for ffxiv?? :smiley:

Diablo 2?

Witcher 3 - dodge and hit.

1 Like

Been getting hit with the synchronicities hard lately. Every sort of random thought like so and so hasn’t called me in a while or nice day for a beer after work. Person called me, afterwards get another call, hey come have a drink with us, we’re packing up.

Zelda series is spooky, there is something to it and N64 games but can’t put my finger on it. I feel uncomfortable but amazed at the same time?

I really like Sseth on youtube for a nostalgia trip though, made me remember forgotten things from my childhood lol

1 Like

I don’t play videogames anymore but I was a big fan of the souls series (dark souls) I liked the legend of Zelda, especially Twilight princess and ocarina of time as well as Cod Zombies. I also played the hand held Pokemon games.

2 Likes

I still remember the Ocarina of time song in my head

this one: Saria's Song - The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - YouTube

2 Likes

Hyperion

Cool, we’re on the same data center! Maybe I’ll bump into you someday. Haha My char is named Peppermint Tea. :joy:

Some of my favorite games are

the Evil Within 2 (a Big improvement from the 1st game)

Resident Evil 7 Biohazard
Resident Evil 2 remake

(the only 2 RE games i liked I also just suck ass at survival horror maybe thats why I don’t like more of these :sweat_smile: I think RE1 is good too but I never beaten that game so its hard for me to remember it)

Doom (2016)
Doom Eternal (this was a legendary 10/10 for me)

Rocket Knight Adventures ( the only game that I have successfully beaten all the way through on Sega Genesis :sweat_smile: lolz)

Mario Galaxy (i think 2 is also good I can’t remember i don’t own a lot of Wii games I also still want a Nintendo Wii U amd switch)

OH! And of course Donkey Kong Country is another good wii game I also owned it years ago on Gameboy before I gave it to my cousin.

Mmmm… if I’m not mistaken the Metroid games on Nintendo GameCube is pretty good problem is I just couldn’t get into it because of the weird clunky controls that Nintendo GameCube has which I really want to buy the trilogy collection that’s on wii which I thank Nintendo for making because it’s literally the perfect console to have it on because of the wii remote there was also a different Metroid game on the Wii but I can’t remember the name I think it was Metroid zero or something i think there was like a evil Samos in that game? I can’t remember i have shifty memory.

OH! The last of Us was a good game too! Part 2 I heard is when they fucked it up but I personally never played 2 just part 1 I don’t like zombie games or anything that’s zombie related story I thought was pretty good and I loved Ellie
God of war
Is also fun…which technically this is part 4 because it takes place after GOW 3 basically Kratos somehow got teleported into another dimension except for this time it’s Norse mythology gods not Greek gods.

Sonic Mania is also pretty fun I feel the team behind it did a fantastic job with the pretty pixel graphics and music ( but fun fact i have yet to beat a single sonic game :joy::sob: for whatever reason those games break me but yet I love games like Bloodborne and DarkSouls 3)

Which I also recommend those game too

If you like challenging games I highly recommend

Bloodborne
DarkSouls 3
Cuphead
which this game Was a exclusive on Xbox one…but then it turns out it was a timed exclusive so now u can buy this on Nintendo switch if im not mistaken not going to lie xbox really doesn’t have ANY exclusive besides Gears of War or halo oh yeah you guys remember that game scalebound that was supposed to come out as a Xbox exclusive it’s really want to bad ass it was like this Devil May Cry ish game…yyyeeah too bad it got cancelled I was really looking forward to that game lol damn it Microsoft but anyways Cuphead is this really cool cartoony 1930ish style game its fun but wow it is hard thats all ill say fun game though.

Mmm… Marvel’s Spider-Man was also good which is a Ps4 exclusive

I cant think of anymore games I liked…OH!
I of course have to include

Alien Isolation
I am a HUGE ALIENS FAN! I loved movies 1-4 so playing this was great! I felt they recaptured the atmosphere of the 1st movie i really want another Aliens colonial Marines game (since Sega fucked up the last 1) but honestly I don’t think Sega well ever make another 1 so that sucks
Mass Effect 2 and 3 are great games to tell u the to truth i never finished 1 because the controls where so clunky but 2 was a HUGE improvement 3 i felt improved
a lot too but not everything I also re bought them on Xbox one its the mass effect legendary edition which after hearing about it I thought Broward was going to do like a ground up remaster u know like what Capcom did with RE2 but after watching some videos I think all they did was update textures so thats pretty lame I haven’t popped in the disc yet so I’m not certain but I really do hope they improved it though

@Low_Lip OH yeah I loved that 1! I forgot to mention it on my list I also highly recommend that 1 too!

1 Like