What games does BALG play?

Thank you, Thank you, yeah I think rimworld was inspired by it, I never played it though.

They really need to make the new one. Skyrim was a great sequel

2 Likes

Never heard of it. There is 7 days to die which is a more realistic minecraft but with zombies

My Switch is gathering dust :frowning:

Do you use the phone location spoof to farm pokemon?

Iā€™m very interested in Blade and Sorcery + Saints & Sinners, want to try a VR set

Gothic is a niche, really liked 3. You might like Rise of Nations which was a spiritual successor to AOE, Diablo 3 was a good time thrasher too. Have a soft spot for Crysis, really enjoyed it

1 Like

Love Medieval total war 2 but always felt 1 was the better game like it rewarded you for using tactics more. Really hated how factions could come back from oblivion with an army ahead of its time though

2 Likes

I still play classics from time to time. All honesty, better you donā€™t have the time and focus on whatā€™s important but it is great for an unwind

Some minor details can be frustrating like inventory and caravan packing (plus some NPC logic) but itā€™s highly moddable with plenty of QoL, UI and just bulk content packs. The core of it though is itā€™s fun and getting increased blood pressure from all the frustrations makes it all the more real lol

1 Like

My parents would never buy anything online then and I couldnt justify paying to play a game monthly so I just had the free runescape. Dark Souls looks brutally frustrating but the Japanese (it is isnā€™t it) make osme fantastically detailed games, would love to see a more light hearted, open-world RPG from them

1 Like

Chess,
the AI has gotten so good that the best you can hope for is a draw after taking back 50 turns lmao

2 Likes

Sadly I dont have much time for games as I used to.
The only ones I play now areā€¦

Final Fantasy XIV
(Elezen summoner on behemoth server)

And The Elder Scrolls III/IV/V
(Always the same grumpy old dunmer spellsword)

I do love the pokemon games as well and Larian just released a new Baldurs Gate game last year I hope to tackle someday. Until then itā€™ll collect dust on my steam list loke so many other games. If only I had more timeā€¦

5 Likes

I play human beings, although at one time I was going to write a euchre game, but then dickhead hackers came along.

I am regularly playing these COD PUBG VALORANT POKIMON UNITE

and the list of games i play often is too damm big :eyes:

Skyrim, Forza 4, sometimes Minecraft if I am ever bored. Mainly play Skyrim if I have the time. The game I do want to try which I do like is Dead Space, itā€™s freaky and more interesting playing with someone online.

1 Like

No no no no no no no no no noā€¦ mustā€¦ resistā€¦ justā€¦ ONE MORE TURN!!!

I like the Tomb Raiderā€™s survivor trilogy, Skyrim, all the Dragon Age franchise (not you, DA2, youā€™re only in because of your two siblings) and of course CIV. I also enjoyed the two Evil Within games, the Silent Hill franchise, Dishonored, This War of Mine, Frostpunk, played RE but didnā€™t like it as much, used to like Assassinā€™s Creed

3 Likes

Iā€™m almost ashamed to say this, but Iā€™ve got over 2000 hours logged in that game :grin: To be fair to me though, its literally the only game Iā€™ve played for the last 5 years. Iā€™ve never played a game that had such a great amount of replayability

3 Likes

Assassinā€™s Creed Odessy, Civ V, Bioshock 1.

2 Likes

I know too well lmao, have never tried PUBG but distinctively remember COD 2 as my all time favourite

The secret to games is that itā€™s fun for you and thatā€™s all that matters