What games does BALG play?

I play monkey balls :speak_no_evil::rofl:

2 Likes

I’ve been playing Hitman again. It’s quite thrilling to infiltrate and deceive NPCs and silently kill your targets.

3 Likes

I have blurry memories from a Monkeyball game I once had. Since I was now reminded of it, I want to get back into the franchise sometime.

It was on Nintendo Cube. And now it’s on Switch.

Dota 2

Warhammer 2

Shogun Total War

I don’t play video games, not terribly good at them.

Chess, kickball, dodgeball, euchre, spades.

1 Like

Hmmmmm I used to be a big gamer lol but then came 5 years in the Marine corps and college :rofl:

But I’m slowly getting back into it.

Mostly Skyrim

Halo master chief collection, overwatch, gta, ark survival and that “pos” ea games battlefront 2 are what I’m into now lol

But I’ll still touch assassin’s Creed and God of war from Time to Time

1 Like

I play a log of games, different every other day but I don’t play for too long. About an hour or two at most. Here are some rhe titles I jumpa between as of late:

The Witcher
Icewind Dale
Planescspe Torment
Kingdoms of Amalur
League of Legends
Dragon Age: origins
Divinity:Original Sin
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days.

Will get to play Eternal Darkness Sanity’s Requiem eventually.

That’s about it.

1 Like

Those are some very action orientated games. I have heard DOOM is the shit! I really liked the intensity of Super Smash bros on Switch, so much going on at times. Cuphead Ive heard is extreme. Im not game enough for Dark Souls lol. Ive really been loving Hearts of Iron IV though. It seems a bit intellectually intimidating at first but is quite simple once you grasp it. Oh and I love a modded Fallout 4, plays like an RPG COD/STALKER

1 Like

I plan on finally completing GTAV soon lol. Never actually finished it. IV has autistic attention to detail and is some ways objectively better IMO

1 Like

Love warhammer 2. Shogun 2 is kino. First Medieval TTW is the best I believe. Felt like tactics and terrain actually kind of mattered

1 Like

Never heard of it tbh. Also welcome to BALG where it seems every question you could ask has already been answered. However: I’m down for recycled content

1 Like

Medieval 1 and 2 is the best, i hope they creating medieval 3.

1 Like

I was raised in the 70s and 80s however, so old arcade games - donkey kong, pac man, Tetris, Asteroids, pinballs.
Magnavox odyssey and Commodore 64 my friends and I usually started by gaming, but I advanced into trying to program both.

But still, dodgeball, kickball, chess, euchre, spades.

1 Like

Currently playing the new Pokemon release (been a fan since gen 1 and cant not play a new one). Just picked up Shin Megami Tensei V, which is pretty good.
Some all time favs are:

Age of Empires
Jet Set Radio Future
Halo
Dragon Age Inquisition
Skyrim/Fallout
Spore
Terraria

I also play Rocksmith which is kind of like Guitarhero but you plug in an actual guitar. Pretty fun and I play it to supplement my practice while also learning my fav songs

1 Like

Id say Warhammer is their bread and butter, dont like the chances. Plus all their new games have been shit to be honest. Its all downhill since Shogun 2 with WH being the exception.

just completed resident evil 7 some days before it was on my pc more than 2 years, right now i m playing doom eternal , mafia definitive edition,evil with in 2.
cyberpunk 2077,red dead redemption are installed on my pc but play it later when i will finish these 2 games.

I realised recently I have to absolutely play the Wolfensteins. The Reich version of House of Rising Sun played randomly on Youtube for me and it finally registered Ive been completely overlooking this series

Oh and Red Dead Redemption and Days Gone

1 Like

I usually play this one mobile game called Choices, it costs me money, but it’s worth it. I also play a bunch of puzzle games on my phone too.

Currently playing Life is Strange True Colors.
Persona 4 & 5 rn as well.
Don’t Starve is fun and I love it lol.
I play through most of the Danganronpa games whenever I have time just cuz they remind me of better days :woman_shrugging:t4:
Fate Grand Order which is a mobile game.
Smite

3 Likes