What do you see Satan as?

Lucifer/Satan =the teacher of teachers. Face your demons without fear and they become friends.

[quote=“Euoi, post:90, topic:586”]Reading won’t give you direct knowledge of an entity. Your opinion changes with what you read, not with what you experience. Experience is the true teacher, it is what separates the real sorcerer from the fraud. Partially because there are true and fake experiences, and it’s up to thesorcerer to figure out which is which.

Yes, myths can hold secrets. But you’re taking it literally. Nothing you have so far said about Sumerian myths has suggested that you looked any deeper than the most shallow understanding.

Satan is just one of those entities few have direct experience with, and actually taken the timeto understand more about him. That’s the only way to truly know him. Books will teach you nothing about him.[/quote]
I totally agree with you about having to experience the entities which is why I’m looking forward to invoke Enki from the Necromicon like Eric first did as a youth, you know i’m only at the beginning of my journey so Satan is not that appealing to me but that will change im sure after some time with Dragon Rouge society.

I know Myths aren’t literal, my country has a few of its own like , The Children of Lir and CĂș Chulainn which are the most famous. But i’m sure if i stick with Magic long enough i will unravel the Mysteries no matter how long it takes .

As i said before, being Catholic , Satan is up there with the entities i would have reservations working with , now at least until i am more experienced.

Thanks for the advice though.

If you want to get anywhere with this you have to let go and look at it like you’ve been lied to your entire life. The sooner the better. If you go into this with any fear its going to manifest. The sooner you face your demons the better. I wish you luck with the madness.

:middle_finger::middle_finger::middle_finger:

1 Like

Satan is pure energy. Satan is the rebellious energy, anarchy, freedom, liberation, illumination. Satan is the very essence of freedom. Satan has a consciousness whose sole goal is to show the true path and lead us in the right direction if we want to follow. He is choice, he is anti-coercion. He does not seek to steal, kill, or destroy. He seeks to open our eyes. He seeks to liberate us. The awful things that happen in the world are done by yahweh so his followers will cling tighter, and Sammael wants to show us that there are multiple ways to live, and that following yahweh is a path to death. Satan wants to bring us to a fountain of knowledge, freedom, and brotherhood. There is necessary suffering that one must experience, naturally, and then there is the unnecessary suffering that followers of yahweh must endure. He puts them through it. Unlike yahweh, Sammael does not claim to be all-powerful. He does not turn his back on homosexuals, prostitutes, or witches. He does not claim perfection. He does not claim a right way, only a wrong one. He encourages us to make our own paths. Satan is rebellion. Satan is truth. Satan is revelation of the utmost honesty. He is what we all seek.

3 Likes

Drugoy

The Other. Beyond that Attracting, Transforming, Forbidden Essence. Contradictory Defiance: challenging in its purest, answering, archetypal, shape-shifting form. The fascination that creates, nourishes, destroys and redeems. The Prince of the Earth, the Lord of the Air, the Darkness of the Deep, and the God of Fire! The majestic potency, force, presence, power; Magick of the Name of one known by many.
Intoxicating. Subversive. Eternal.

The Other. That arrogant, inspirational quest and elegant undercurrent to a superior life of overcoming – Everything you have never dreamed of and more than your deepest nightmares. The alarming, awful, sinister, dispossessed delight of the Empowerment of Knowing – The Triumph of Ecstasy reflected in Your Imagination, Honour, Genius and Terror! Rebellion!
Liberty!

The Other. That banished suspicion and apprehensive silence - trespassing in disguise. A Question and An Accusation - The Fear and Celebration. The Shadow and horror unknown of Life and Death - Of Aeons passed and Potentiality.
Of Willing and Becoming and Exalting in this life

Hail Myself that I Seek to Be
HAIL SATAN

It is revealed individually
To those who can bear it

Sic Luceat Lux

The nobility that separation often confers
The Anti-hero’s awe engendering majesty:
Wonderful, terrifying – numinous.
The grandeur and romance of honour and culture
Insurgent and intricately subversive:
An illusion within a glamorous mirage
Of unrivalled vigour
Weaving, penetrating and suffusing
The obsession of spectral desires
As forbidden as guilt.
The charmingly mysterious
As unpredictable as our anxieties
And as enchanting as the unknown.
Inspired, alarming
And reflected in the unimaginable.

3 Likes

Satan appears wearing a long white robe identical to what he is shown wearing in the images below. He is the Top Leader of the Nordic Gods of the Empire of Orion. Many of us see him often and have a very close relationship with him. He is beautiful. His appearance is almost exactly as in the pictures, other than he rarely appears with wings.

1 Like

if he can be in many places at once he can do many things at once. how could he be to busy to do something he wants to do if he is omnipresent? (or whatever you call that.) does he have a limit on how many places he can be?

Love ya big guy lol

I have no shame in dragging up old posts. Would you be willing to discuss your knowledge and relationship to Hecate with me more? @GodParty

Sorry, man, but the dude you are replying to hasn’t been on the forum since 2015, according to his profile.

Thanks, it wasn’t showing me when he last logged in so I thought it was worth’s shot

1 Like

Well, I’m glad you bumped the thread anyway, as this was very interesting for me to read during my lunch break.

1 Like

That still doesn’t disprove that they can be one in the same.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Who is “Satan”?

You’re responding to someone who hasn’t been here for 4 years.

We actually have newer topics of this exact same subject where there are more people still here to chime in.

I’m closing this thread in favour of newer duplicates to avoid confusion and repetitive parallel conversations. Feel free to quote posts in this thread in newer ones where the discussion is still current. :slight_smile:

1 Like