What do you see Satan as?

Just to twist things around a little bit, just something I like to chuckle to myself about sometimes. If we were to consider that Satan is a title for “The Adversary”, which would refer to the Being that is opposed or literally the adversary to the Christian God, then as Satanists, Black Magicians, etc. would it not be correct to say that the Christian God is Satan?

Can you see why I get a chuckle out of that thought? Especially when the Church people come knocking at the door to save my soul.

The great deceiver, Lord of Flies , isn’t that his fault we all aren’t eternal beings living in the Garden of Eden !

Nah, not according to the chrisitans. They just blame everything on the woman. Damn you Eve, you have cursed us forever for your one teeny tiny mistake.

I just love how all monotheistic religions blame the women for the rise of sin and use it as an excuse to keep women in their place, silent, covered from head to toe in body hiding outfits, submissive to their husbands, and also the excuse they use for why women have to suffer with periods, child birth etc. Don’t know about you, but even if christ were real, I would not want to pay homage to a god that punishes all women for eternity because of a mistake that one woman supposedly made.

How stupid does that sound, oh you ate an apple you bad bad girl. Now, all women from here on out shall suffer in pain as a baby with a 31cm head emerges from your 10cm vagina (like that wasn’t gonna hurt anyway!) and also, you shall bleed every month for 3-7 days and as part of your punishment the men shall suffer too. They shall be subjected to your bitchiness and mood swings, a term that will be coined as PMS. Mwuhahahaha, so said christ…never.

2 Likes

Funny part is we are actually eternal beings living in the garden of eden. We only suffer because we believe in it. If you were sure you wouldnt suffer when a baby is born you wouldnt suffer. Just the believe that has been put over you by society makes you believe in it and so shall it be.

Ever seen a baby fall? It looks at the elders asking ‘what just happened’. Elders running to it saying ‘ohhh nooo, that must have hurt’. The believe alone is projected onto the kid and right in its conciousness. Like telepathy. And this is how the kid makes sense of everything. This is how we learn suffering. And guess what, by expecting the kid to be hurt and cry, it will do just that. Elders are so sure in the inside that it hurts and that it will cry, they are sure without a slight doubt. And thats why it is like that.

Be sure of something from deep within without a doubt and it will be like that.

Ever seen a child saying ‘ohh its so cold outside’? Same thing. I remember me saying i can stay with a little quilt in the coldest coldst. My father learned me that its not like that.
I remember knowing i can walk forever without a break. Just for sleep. He said no… if you walk like 10 kilometers you are done. Its not true. Only if you believe it.

Believe is EVERYTHING! Its the exact believe every religion is talking about. Not the believe in some kind of god. Not the believe in a prophet, it is the believe itself.

Boom. Mind blown? :stuck_out_tongue: mine certainly is.

I was being sarcastic by the way. Belief is everything meaning, it forms how you perceive your reality. Sort of like that book The Secret, I believe in a similar concept to what that book mentions. Just like I have mentioned before from previous experience, if you think negative thoughts constantly and always expect the worst, only bad shit will happen in your life. If you think positively, only good things will happen and if by chance life still throws you a curve ball on occasion, it will straighten itself out for the better.

What’s up you guys I’m new here! I was wondering if for the left hand path it would be best to become a Satanist and if so what would you guys recommended I start off at? Thanks any advice is deeply appreciated.

He is God, i have been reading about the first ever Civilization who learned to read write, astrology , magic, mathematics, biology even technology ,by a visitor from afar who changed them from a nomadic people into thriving cities of people, they were the Sumerians’

We were meant to be slaves to till the land because the Gods were tired of doing it, so they made the Neanderthals, Enki fought against the other Gods to free mankind so they wiped out the Neanderthal slaves who had no souls and made man who was spiritual from a mix of ape, Neanderthal, and a God who they slaughtered for the ritual, they also used clay from the earth, hence the myth ,ashes to ashes , dust to dust .

The deceiver in the Garden of Eden was really a Sumerian Myth in which Enki or EA ,tricked the Gods out of enslaving man, religion is the en slaver .

Satan = Enki = God

1 Like

People really need to stop reading JoS’ Sumerian Bullshit.

I haven’t read any of his works, what i have said has been literal translations of Sumerian clay texts.Look it up yourself, i hate wiki but it repeats some of what i said .

Do some research for yourself and you will find out the truth, all religions are copies of Sumerian Myths. Eric even said as much.

Also for someone who doesn’t believe in Christ, why pick a tradition whose system is a mix of African Beliefs and Catholicism .

En-Ki; i.e. “lord of that which is below” is “Satan”

The consort of Ea, known as Ninhursag, Ki, Uriash Damkina, “lady of that which is below” is "Lilith "

Myths are called myths for a reason. They aren’t literal.

All religions? Nah. Just a select few that developed out of Mesopatamia.

I don’t care what EA says.

I do believe in Christ. I just don’t worship him and interact with him.

So just because his name means the lord of that which is below it automatically makes him Satan? What about Pluto or Osirius? They’re both underworld gods. Why can’t they be Enki too?
Besides that, there’s more than a chthonic aspect to Satan and Lilith, those are only narrow views.

That’s curious, because there’s no evidence the Neanderthals ever developed agriculture.

I can’t believe they had no souls, when even inanimate objects and insects seem to (based on 1st hand personal experience anyway) and also they appear to have loved their children and mourned them when they died, which is clear evidence to me that they were more than just brutish machines. And a lot of living humans have some Neanderthal DNA, do they have less of a soul?

This, exactly.

1 Like

All religions? Nah. Just a select few that developed out of Mesopatamia.

I don’t care what EA says.

I do believe in Christ. I just don’t worship him and interact with him.

So just because his name means the lord of that which is below it automatically makes him Satan? What about Pluto or Osirius? They’re both underworld gods. Why can’t they be Enki too?
Besides that, there’s more than a chthonic aspect to Satan and Lilith, those are only narrow views.[

Considering they were the first to say it, im gonna say, everyone since has copied and altered the Myth to fit their society. Its called Plagiarism, their original Myth is now our Satan , plain and simple.

[quote author=Lady Eva link=topic=586.msg65895#msg65895 date=1436150666]

That’s curious, because there’s no evidence the Neanderthals ever developed agriculture.

Well i was trying to fill in the missing gaps with a little establishment of my own by explaining why they disappeared totally, no one else but the Sumerians have said why. Science still has no unified field theory , our brain doubling in size in two million years , what started the big bang, energy doesn't come from nothing. Maybe the world was created by Gods and man was one with them and magic like the Sumerians believed. [end quote] I can't believe they had no souls, when even inanimate objects and insects seem to (based on 1st hand personal experience anyway) and also they appear to have loved their children and [url=http://www.sci-news.com/archaeology/science-neanderthals-good-parents-01844.html]mourned them when they died[/url], which is clear evidence to me that they were more than just brutish machines. And a lot of living humans have some Neanderthal DNA, do they have less of a soul? I was guessing they weren't up to scratch so the Gods made Homo sapiens , from my understanding of the texts.

This, exactly.

You mean the ones ruling the world today, and all Magical systems came from.

[quote=“Euoi, post:81, topic:586”]So just because his name means the lord of that which is below it automatically makes him Satan? What about Pluto or Osirius? They’re both underworld gods. Why can’t they be Enki too?
Besides that, there’s more than a chthonic aspect to Satan and Lilith, those are only narrow views.[/quote]

Not just that, Sumerian Garden of Eden Myth, Enki is the deceiver who tricks the Gods into freeing man from slavery and to make Homo Sapiens with Gods Image or as they say it, “the God in Man”.

“Everyone” has not copied Sumerian myths. You need to research religions that didn’t develop out of Mesopotamia.

Ok, so? Why can’t he really be Prometheus?

This is why I get so irritated with noobs on the internet people. So many of them base all their facts on myth and don’t actually have experience with the spirit themselves.

At least he’s not saying everything stems from what Jews stole from Mesopotamians.

Because suddenly along comes Zoroastrianism on down the line, and no one is willing to believe they are not Absolutely Right, In Every Way.

[quote=“Euoi, post:86, topic:586”]“Everyone” has not copied Sumerian myths. You need to research religions that didn’t develop out of Mesopotamia.

Ok, so? Why can’t he really be Prometheus?

This is why I get so irritated with noobs on the internet people. So many of them base all their facts on myth and don’t actually have experience with the spirit themselves.[/quote]

The thread is on ," who you see Satan as " , , as i read more and more my opinions change like everyone else , i just started reading about the Sumerians , seen as they were the first Magicians who existed six thousand years ago, i find fascinating and tend to come the conclusion they were the source like so many things that they are a source of.

In Dion Fortunes Kabalah Unveiled , he is quoted as saying something along the lines of , the closer the source of the river of knowledge the better, he claims the Jews to be the source of all Magic but by his own logic , the Sumerians are the closet to the God damn Magical source we can get, being the first in almost everything.

From my reading about Magic and hidden messages that only the true adepts can decipher, i wouldn’t downplay those Myths like you.
Myths have hidden messages and meanings and are serious Magical Puzzles which could even have the answers to the meaning of life.

Reading won’t give you direct knowledge of an entity. Your opinion changes with what you read, not with what you experience. Experience is the true teacher, it is what separates the real sorcerer from the fraud. Partially because there are true and fake experiences, and it’s up to thesorcerer to figure out which is which.

Yes, myths can hold secrets. But you’re taking it literally. Nothing you have so far said about Sumerian myths has suggested that you looked any deeper than the most shallow understanding.

Satan is just one of those entities few have direct experience with, and actually taken the timeto understand more about him. That’s the only way to truly know him. Books will teach you nothing about him.