What can Angelic power do?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Sorry, I just got out of bed for the day. I take a bit to wake up and forget I started stuff and all sorts of things during my morning (it’s afternoon) fog.

Technically this should go in its own thread or with the other intros but a mod will come along and move it eventually, I flagged it for you.

My understanding is your a beginner without practically experience but you are spiritual and familiar with the Christian teachings?

Where roughly are you located and about how old are you? I ask so that we have a good frame of mind for how to answer and interact with you in the future :slight_smile:

Welcome to balg.

As far as angels and demons go, my experience is that neither is limited in what they can do, but how they choose to do it will likely differ. I’ve personally been told, that most of the commonly said demons and angels that don’t get along- will put on that show if it’s expected, but otherwise it’s just playing along with the story.

I don’t personally know however other than regardless of what others say, I do not have issues summoning demons and angels that supposedly hate each to work together, and angels may not operate the same as demons but they surely are not powerless in comparison.

I think if it can be done with magic, an Angel can do it, but whether or not they will is an entirely different matter.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

All done, thanks @anon97554939! :smiley:

1 Like

You want to ask me questions what magik you like

Are you mediating