What can Angelic power do?

I’ve been away for a while. I’ll explain later.

I just want to know what angels can do besides heal and protect. Can they bring money in large or small successions? Can they reconcile friendships like goetic demons? Can they do everything a demon can do?

6 Likes

It looks like I’ll have to work with angels from now on. Long story. Another question. Can anyone recommend a circle designed for angels besides EA’s?

3 Likes

I work mostly with Angelic Being, and Definitly they can do what Demon do, as Demon can Do what Angel do, I think it is a matter of preferance, for instance i prefer to Work with Angel more then with Demon.

The Angel Lukorst for Instance can give you money pretty easily and Quicly, the Angel Saspu can create and Improve Friendship

As for the Goetia, there is a Part of the Lemegton(from which the Goetia is taken) that is Called the Theurgia Goetia and it is basicly a Goetia but with ‘‘Aerial Spirit’’ or Angel if you prefer, I intend to start working with it very soon, but as far as my research goes, it seem to be very Efficient and succesful

as for the Circle, just Draw one with Fiery Blue Energy using your Magickal Skill, it work Wonder.

21 Likes

Thanks Mephistor I’ll look up the godetia. As for the circle, what do you mean draw with blue energy? You mean imagine it? I want to be able to evoke these Angels.

What i mean by Drawing a Circle with Fiery Blue Energy is simply to use Energy to draw it, yes using your ‘‘Imagination’’ or Magickal Imagination. Most people who use Circle do so and it Work wonder, Also i nearly never use a Circle myself, or when i use one it is not to keep spirit out but rather to concentrate the power i’m raising. As well as representing myself standing at the Center of all Creation and Eternity

3 Likes

ever read the old testament kid? massive floods, famine, wildfires, earthquakes, all the first born sons of a nation dying in one night…these are the works of angels. when the angels go to war is actually scarier to me than when demons go to war. demons you KNOW are going to pull fucked up brutal shit…but the angels always wind up surprising and shocking us with THEIR acts of violence.

angels can WRECK SHIT. this is why we call upon the 4 ARCH-angels (that name is not for show), 4(-17, nobodys exactly how many there are and the lists and names are mostly different depending on which book you read) of the most badass deities that were ever created, to protect us at the 4 corners of our circle.

i once met an angel who told me he was the angel of pestilence (cant remember his name without my journal sorry). he told me he had the power to summon up a plague or famine, or to reverse such effects to create a beautiful paradise.

for the record i asked him to bring back water to California and he asked for some home cooked food as an offering.

if you want to know more about the angels i suggest you evoke the 4 main archangels Micheal, Raphael, Uriel, and Gabriel. they can introduce you to their ranks as well as guide you on the path of ascension. it is said, in the Koran, that the prophet Mohammad learned from the archangel Gabriel alone…and that motherfucker controlled a kingdom the size of more than half of the roman empire. just think of what YOU could learn. :slight_smile:

18 Likes

[quote=“WiseManEcho, post:6, topic:8444”]i once met an angel who told me he was the angel of pestilence (cant remember his name without my journal sorry). he told me he had the power to summon up a plague or famine, or to reverse such effects to create a beautiful paradise.

for the record i asked him to bring back water to California and he asked for some home cooked food as an offering.[/quote]

Would you be able to PM me the name of that particular angel if you’d look in your journal?

1 Like

[quote=“XxMxX, post:7, topic:8444”][quote=“WiseManEcho, post:6, topic:8444”]i once met an angel who told me he was the angel of pestilence (cant remember his name without my journal sorry). he told me he had the power to summon up a plague or famine, or to reverse such effects to create a beautiful paradise.

for the record i asked him to bring back water to California and he asked for some home cooked food as an offering.[/quote]

Would you be able to PM me the name of that particular angel if you’d look in your journal?[/quote]
I believe he may be reffering to chamuel/samael

3 Likes

Why Angels got me in trouble? I wasn’t a LHP at that time, and I was on their side at that time. Also saints, especially Saint Anthony got me in the deep messy situation I am in now. If they say they do good things why they fucked with me so bad? I take it that I was always their enemy…

It is said in bible that when god love someone he punish him because he loves him…it’s strange kind of love, but theologians may say it is because he want to lead you to path of devotion to him trought fear of him.Just to note when ever i was dealing with angels,christianity,islam,buddhism or anything similar i got to depression, anxiety and low energy and a lot kind of bad situations, when ever i go back to black magic, demons and rituals, i’m in good mood, i have more energy and im not depressed and anxsious and i feel healthy in body and spirit so i think it tells me something…

5 Likes

As stated above, angels and daemons can both do the same things when it comes to sorcery, or influencing the physical world we live in.

The big thing to keep in mind is that their energy is largely different and will have different effects on you and your sphere. The only real factor in the age old question of “Are demons or angels better at ___?” is how well you gel with, connect to, and utilize the energies you are dealing with when you work with an angel or daemon.

Angels seem more orderly (or stuck up-ish) and daemons more chaotic but that is largely a matter of ones own perspective at the time. Work with angels long enough and you’ll find tricks for working with them.

If you really want to, I’d study the first Enochian Key. You don’t have to recite it but understand what that particular call is saying and you’ll get miles ahead with angelic spirits.

12 Likes

Yeah…some love…definitely did not work out with me, maybe is for masochistic persons that enjoys pain? Not only that did not make me not to devote myself to them, but it pushed me on the other side so to speak. I 'll sell my soul 1000 times to whoever demon rather then worshiping this fucks that fucked with me for 20 years.

Almost all of the major religions in Europe, the Mediterranean basic, and Asia (prior to this desert troll cult catching on) had offered a better deal by far - many altars and other items for their gods are marked as being given after fulfilment of a request, they took a much less self-hating approach to interacting with their gods, much more businesslike (and sane, IMO!).

6 Likes

So can angels bend the free will of a person on the command of the magician?

I don’t work with angels. The only angel I have worked with has clearly told me that he will NOT do any mind control magic!

4 Likes

Did enyone tried to ask that angels Gog and Magog that are mentioned in Kur’an.Samael could also still be the angel, in the book of Job he is not fallen? (or may be is)

Gabriel(in islam Jibrail) may be i think he killed one pharaon while he(pharaon) was sleeping by throwing sand into his mouth.Uriel guard gates of heaven according to jewish theology by one flaming sword, it looks aggresive.

Azrael is Azraa-eel عزرائيل or Izrail: the Angel of Death. No authentic reference of this in Quran or Hadeeth. Only referenced as angel of death or ملك الموت.
Azrael in Sikhism:The poetry of the holy scripture of the Sikhs – the Sri Guru Granth Sahib – figuratively mentions a messenger or angel of death, sometimes as Yam (ਜਮ – “Yam”) and sometimes as Azrael (ਅਜਰਾਈਲੁ – “Ajraeel”):

ਜਮ ਜੰਦਾਰੁ ਨ ਲਗਈ ਇਉ ਭਉਜਲੁ ਤਰੈ ਤਰਾਸਿ
The Messenger of Death will not touch you; in this way, you shall cross over the terrifying world-ocean, carrying others across with you.
— Sri Guru Granth Sahib, Siree Raag, First Mehl, p. 22.[69]
ਅਜਰਾਈਲੁ ਯਾਰੁ ਬੰਦੇ ਜਿਸੁ ਤੇਰਾ ਆਧਾਰੁ
Azraa-eel, the Messenger of Death, is the friend of the human being who has Your support, Lord.
— Sri Guru Granth Sahib, Tilang, Fifth Mehl, Third House, p. 724.[70]
In a similar vein, the Sri Guru Granth Sahib talks of a figurative Chitar (ਚਿਤ੍ਰ) and Gupat (ਗੁਪਤੁ):

ਚਿਤ੍ਰ ਗੁਪਤੁ ਸਭ ਲਿਖਤੇ ਲੇਖਾ ॥
ਭਗਤ ਜਨਾ ਕਉ ਦ੍ਰਿਸਟਿ ਨ ਪੇਖਾ
Chitar and Gupat, the recording angels of the conscious and the unconscious, write the accounts of all mortal beings, / but they cannot even see the Lord’s humble devotees.
— Sri Guru Granth Sahib, Aasaa, Fifth Mehl, Panch-Pada, p. 393.[71]

However, Sikhism has never had a literal system of angels, preferring guidance without explicit appeal to supernatural orders or beings.

If you want to make god anger on someone call this two to look on bad blasphemy lifes of your enemies:
Kiraman Katibin: the two angels who record a person’s good and bad deeds.

It seems this two can make your life the hell:Munkar and Nakir: the angels who test the faith of the dead in their graves. They ask the soul of the dead person questions. If the person fails the questions, the angels make the man suffer until the Day of Judgement. If the soul passes the questions, he will have a pleasant time in the grave until the Day of Judgement.

Angel who guard the fire of hell, well he could let go little of it on your enemy:Maalik: the angel who keeps or guards hellfire.

In Orphic cult and Greek religion are also beings with wings, like Victoria goddess of victory, look at fresco at pompei house of mysteries.

I think E.A. Koetting said in one of his videos that enohian angels are more demonic than angel beings but they are also called angels.

from wikipedia about Angels in Jewish mythology:
Angels with demonic qualities[edit]
During the second temple period, there began a blurring of the lines between the demonic and the divine.[37] The nature of a demon was that of a “spirit” of malevolent nature and capabilities beyond that of a human.[37] Angels of the period, being frequently tasked with temptation of man and punishment of sin, embody those qualities, thus forming representations of somewhat demonic angels.[37] This strange intersection in behaviors of those expected to be good and those expected to be evil leads to a valid argument that in the second temple period, there were no demons at all, and that Angels may have filled the role entirely.[37]

and it follows:

In texts from the Second Temple Period, there are three main adversary figures: Mastema, Belial, and Satan. These three figures are functionally the same, as they all fulfill the purpose of testing men’s faith.[46] Satan mostly appears in the Bible, while Belial and Mastema mostly appear in the pseudepigrapha and Dead Sea Scrolls. All three figures are very powerful
metaphysical beings that expose and sometimes command evil.[46

Mastema
The word “mastema” in Hebrew means “hostility” and comes from the same root as the word “satan.”[46] However, there are references to a Prince of Mastema or Angel of Mastema throughout the Dead Sea Scrolls and pseudepigrapha.[47] In these cases, “mastema” is referring to a figure under the control of God who controls the forces of evil/demons.[48] In Jubilees, it is Mastema who has 1/10 of the spirits of the children of the Watchers put under his control.[45] He is given them so that he can expose the evil of the son of men, which it is great.[49] Mastema functions as an adversary of men, trying to corrupt them and point out their sins. In the Book of Jubilees, Mastema is also made to be responsible for some of the actions that are done by God in the Bible, but are not considered just or good.[50]

Belial
The word “belial” in Hebrew means “worthlessness” or “wickedness.”[51] Like the word “mastema”, it is a noun that describes an abstract quality.[52] However, the word “belial” is used many times in Qumran texts to refer to the figure Belial, without an attached prefix like with the word “mastema.”[47] When used to refer the specific figure, Belial is used as the name for the leader of the forces of evil.[53] Belial has a host that includes both men and other heavenly beings (angels).[46] In the War Scroll, Belial and Angel of Darkness and Angel of Mastema are used interchangeably.[54] Belial is said to have corrupted humans through his three nets, which are: wealth, fornication, and defiling the sanctuary.[46] Similarly to Mastema, Belial commands forces of evil, and also tempts people to transgress God’s commandments.[46] He is also under God’s control, like Mastema.[46] Belial was put in control of the angels of destruction, who like Belial were created by God to do evil.[46] Belial is readily found in the Dead Sea Scrolls, where the word is used both to designate the abstract noun, and the specific figure.[55]

In Goetia Belial looks like angels int it

in Isaiah Belial is also called the “angel”
Ascension of Isaiah[edit]
In the Ascension of Isaiah, Belial is the angel of lawlessness and “the ruler of this world”, and identified as Samael and Satan.[1]

And Manasseh turned aside his heart to serve Belial; for the angel of lawlessness, who is the ruler of this world, is Belial, whose name is Matanbuchus.

— (Ascension of Isaiah 2:4)

Satan or Islamic Iblis
“Satan” in Hebrew means “adversary.”[56] In Kings 11, the word “satan” is used to denote a military opponent of King Solomon.[57] In Numbers 22, “satan” is used to denote an angel who was sent by God to prevent a human from doing a bad deed.[58] The word devolved into the name of a specific figure, but during the Second Temple Period it never came to describe the modern Satan figure that is a fallen Lucifer who commands the forces of evil from Hell.[59] The Satan of the Second Temple Period is the adversary of man. He operates within the heavenly court, and his job is to find and expose people that are not being faithful to God and following His commandments.[60] If he believes that someone is not faithful to God, he can bring his case before God and ask for permission to test him.[61] In his tests, Satan inflicts death, destruction, pain, and sickness upon people.[62] Satan, like Belial and Mastema, has the job of exposing the sins of men to God so that they can be punished.[46] The difference between Satan, and Belial and Mastema, is that Satan does his job alone and does not command the forces of evil.

Iblis was a jinn angel:
Iblis was the only angel created of fire and with a free will, while he is the only Jinn created in heaven. When he was cast out of heaven, he fathered the Jinns as his children. So Iblis would be the father of the Jinns, like Adam is mentioned to be the father of mankind.

this is interesting:In Sufism, Iblis is often viewed as a fallen jinn who was a true monotheist,[18] because he would rather go to hell than bow down to something that is not God. Iblis’s function as a devil is therefore regarded as a penalty, which he readily accepts. So, Iblis became the instrument of divine anger,[19] and supported the Nafs, which lead man astray from divinity. In another interpretation, Iblis’s pride creates the remoteness and separation.[20]Rumi describes Iblis as being blind in one eye. He saw in Adam just the clay, but was blind to his spirit.[21]

Also look at this:
Destructive angels[edit]
Angels, while typically thought of as benevolent entities,[63] are also often employed by God or by an angel of higher authority to wreak destruction on mortals. The official name for such an “evil” angel in the original Hebrew is: mal’akhei habbalah, which more literally means “destroying agent.”[64] Originally, this phrase actually referred to demons, but this changed in the Gaonic period when mal’akhei began to be interpreted normally as “angel.”[64

Destroying Angels

Even the more conventional agents of God are often far from benevolent protectors. Angels can be brutal while fulfilling the will of God, often depicted as killing off thousands of people to do His bidding.

In 2 Kings 19, an angel is tasked with the destruction of an entire Assyrian army, and kills them all in one night.[73]

In 1 Chronicles 21, an angel is tasked with visiting punishment upon Israel as a penalty for David’s numbering of the people.[74]

God sends an “evil spirit,” specifically not referred to as demons in the text so as to mean angels,[37] against Saul for having looted the Amalekites instead of destroying them.[75]

I mean god of Israel is pretty one big evil demon isnt it, he is damn worse than his fallen angels…(of course he is worse, and that angels are not “his” as it seems)

Enochian Angels list:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Enochian_angels

What are Demons:

Tanach says:

The word shedim (Hebr. for “demons” or “spirits”) appears only in two places in the Tanakh (Psalm 106:37, Deuteronomy 32:17). In both places, the term appears in a scriptural context of animal or child sacrifice to non-existent false gods that are called shedim.

In Talmud

Some of them even didnt belive in demons or bad spirits:
Talmudic tradition[edit]
See also: Talmud and Jerusalem Talmud
In the Jerusalem Talmud notions of shedim (“demons” or “evil spirits”) are almost unknown or occur only very rarely, whereas in the Babylon Talmud there are many references to shedim and magical incantations. The existence of shedim in general was not questioned by most of the Babylonian Talmudists. As a consequence of the rise of influence of the Babylonian Talmud over that of the Jerusalem Talmud, late rabbis in general took as fact the existence of shedim, nor did most of the medieval thinkers question their reality. However, rationalists like Maimonides, Saadia Gaon and Abraham ibn Ezra and others explicitly denied their existence, and completely rejected concepts of demons, evil spirits, negative spiritual influences, attaching and possessing spirits. Their point of view eventually became mainstream Jewish understanding.[13][15]

In Kabbalah:Kabbalah[edit]
See also: Kabbalah and Dybbuk
Some benevolent shedim were used in kabbalistic ceremonies (as with the golem of Rabbi Yehuda Loevy) and malevolent shedim (mazikin, from the root meaning “to damage”) were often credited with possession.[

Aggadah:
Aggadah[edit]
See also: Aggadah and Angels in Judaism
Aggadic tales from the Persian tradition describe the shedim, the mazziḳim (“harmers”), and the ruḥin (“spirits”). There were also lilin (“night spirits”), ṭelane (“shade”, or “evening spirits”), ṭiharire (“midday spirits”), and ẓafrire (“morning spirits”), as well as the “demons that bring famine” and “such as cause storm and earthquake”.[19][20] According to some aggadic stories about demons is told that they were under the dominion of a king or chief, either Asmodai[21] or, in the older Aggadah, Samael (“the angel of death”), who killed via poison. Stories in the fashion of this kind of folklore never became an essential feature of Jewish theology.[15] Although occasionally an angel is called satan in the Babylon Talmud, this does not refer to a demon: “Stand not in the way of an ox when coming from the pasture, for Satan dances between his horns”.

I hope i answered a question just a little bit, that angels are able to do things of adversary.

10 Likes

[quote=“desmonX, post:1, topic:8444”]I’ve been away for a while. I’ll explain later.

I just want to know what angels can do besides heal and protect. Can they bring money in large or small successions? Can they reconcile friendships like goetic demons? Can they do everything a demon can do?[/quote]

You have no idea; angels are generally far stronger than spirits but celestial ones will not do anything immoral for you; for that you need and want the infernal angels/ evil angels.

3 Likes

[quote=“Deathcore, post:16, topic:8444”][quote=“desmonX, post:1, topic:8444”]I’ve been away for a while. I’ll explain later.

I just want to know what angels can do besides heal and protect. Can they bring money in large or small successions? Can they reconcile friendships like goetic demons? Can they do everything a demon can do?[/quote]

You have no idea; angels are generally far stronger than spirits but celestial ones will not do anything immoral for you; for that you need and want the infernal angels/ evil angels.[/quote]

The archangels especially kick ass. I’ve began studying the Pauline Art and aligning myself with invocated archangelic energy which is more akin to my natural frequency a la RHP but I still remain open to the Infernal Empire should I ever need a spirit from their kingdom that better suits my magickal needs.

3 Likes

[quote=“Deathcore, post:16, topic:8444”][quote=“desmonX, post:1, topic:8444”]I’ve been away for a while. I’ll explain later.

You have no idea; angels are generally far stronger than spirits but celestial ones will not do anything immoral for you; for that you need and want the infernal angels/ evil angels.[/quote]

Aka fallen angels?

2 Likes

[quote=“DanielW666, post:18, topic:8444”][quote=“Deathcore, post:16, topic:8444”][quote=“desmonX, post:1, topic:8444”]I’ve been away for a while. I’ll explain later.

Aka fallen angels?[/quote]

YEs.

3 Likes

Are there any angels that can improve physical attraction towards others ?

1 Like