What are these entities I’m seeing!?

So, bring all new to this and all, I’ve learnt as well I can hope at this stage the banishing ritual just incase anything gets nasty and to shield myself etc.
Last night and the night before I tried astral projection and thinking in my mind of a few entities I might want to work with including Lucifer not really using sigil as such but thinking of a few in my mind. On both occasions I felt pretty calm but also a feeling of being weightless. Pretty average for a standard astral projection guess. Didn’t get far with it except that I saw amazing mandala shapes and beautiful rainbow colours and prisms and looked below to see baron land which had little on it to be honest. Forgot all about it but had a headache when I came out of it and even when back to normal kept seeing these mandala shapes and bright orbs of light. I’ve never experienced that intensity before. The next day I went to work but felt like a zombie like all my energy had been zapped. Also, unusual for me. Also like I was not really here or something. Hard to explain, separate from the world around me? At work would you believe I was on my own, thankfully, in a back room getting stock out of a cupboard and saw a man, a figure. I kid you not, looked like Ronan from guardians of the galaxy. (No I havnt seen the film recently!) I felt a massive gust of wind, loads of stock fell off the shelves ( no windows to create this FYI) .
No idea!! Wasn’t that scared weirdly!
So today at work again for gods sake, fortunately on my own ish,on the shop floor where I work, see a man dressed in bright bright scarlet red from head to toe and a red hood too. No face!! This was more menicing I have to say. Neither of them spoke, but the one yesterday did seem as surprised to be there as I was to see him. I looked at him and he left after looking to the ground at the stock on the floor! :joy:
Anyone can tell me, who the hell are these doods ? Any idea!?
I didn’t summon either of them I have to saw, albeit not intentionally.

1 Like

Definately sounds like Berith. The tell is you seeing him in red. Berith frequently appears in visions wearing all red, some claim as a warroir, others dressed in red robes or clothes.

1 Like

Well hope this pic comes out but looked like this. Kinda hoping not as from
I’ve read offers amazing things but lies a lot!
Anyway I didn’t summon him and certainly don’t want them bothering me at work! Slightly worrying. I thought this only happened in deep trance like state and/ or in ritual. This is madness. I still have a fuzzy head btw!
Hopefully others will give me some more insight into this. Thanks for your help btw.

1 Like

They don’t really have a sense of human time and schedules. Just set boundaries by asking him nicely not to manifest in that building, or better, to ONLY manifest in your temple/home/when you call.

Try doing some energy cultivation meditations after your working to replace energy faster.

Generally though, I’d say such strong manifestations are a great sign. Many people would wish for as much.

1 Like

The image is spot on! What you’ve read and researched is accurate. He bestows knowledge with many false claims, proceed with caution. Berith is notorious for his destructiveness both with false knowledge and other malicious actions.

1 Like

Yes I suppose it a good sign when you think about it but it took me by surprise somewhat. I mean what if other had been around me at work!? I’m assuming that wouldn’t have happened. I do
Hope not!
I’m trying to think what was going on when I meditated and went into the astral realm. I was concentrating on the lucifer sigil mainly. But in light blue on black.
I had incense on. Frakinsence and Mir. Wearing only a black velvet dress, and an silver pendant with rose quartz.
I had left offering of what I’d just eaten actually, orange flavoured dark chocolate.
Don’t know if relevant…

The first figure I saw, well I say like ronan from guardians of the galaxy as just like him in clothing and stature. Very tall. Beautiful, no war paint on his face like in the film. I didn’t feel threatened, just taken aback!
The red guy, yeah pretty scary but only stayed a few seconds unlike the guy yesterday! He seemed interested in my hair. ( I’ve got long bright red hair!)
Yes I need to set boundaries. I mean for the love of Pete, I can’t have this manifesting at work! :woman_facepalming:
Thanks for getting back to me.

They wouldn’t see anything. Best not to react to anything you see with astral sight around regular people, they’ll assume you’re crazy.

When you do any magikal working you shine on the astral like a beacon. It attracts all sort - but like attracts like primarily. My guess is your vibrations are on the right wavelength to attract some higher entities, also a good sign. Could have attracted parasites though, and they can pretend to be anything, so that’s a thing to watch out for. When in doubt, clear your space or ask for identity, and always be critical.

2 Likes

Yes with the first one I was so amazed I didn’t ask anything and the 2nd wasn’t around long enough!
Yes of course unfortunately one can evoke stuff you don’t want. I don’t think that has happened but I’m certainly aware this can occur. Have to be extremely careful. Not sure who came and yes for sure if it happens again I will be wanting to know why they came unannounced and who the heck they were. I didn’t get the feeling the 1st was lucifer seemed much ‘darker’ !

Yes quite! I don’t want to work with him and didn’t summon him today, last night or the night before!
I’m assuming he is good if you can get him on your side but I’m not A trusting person and his reputation is in no dispute!

Well, do be polite, if only because like attracts like. It could be the start of a great relationship, it would be a shame to ruin it for no other reason than ego. Get verification who it is before you get hasty. They don’t waste their time for no reason, and for all you know Lucifer sent him, because he might be the perfect guy for the what Lucifer thinks you need.

1 Like

Berith is extremely malovent and destructive. Regarding your job and Berith following you, trying to make you miserable. Hopefully it wont increase but he could be trying to get you fired. There is no need to waste your gifts on something that wishes you harm. I would definately shield yourself and try a banishing ritual to remove the entity.

1 Like

I agree with a lot said the astral plan is very different yet similar to ours. You will encounter things think of someone is walking down the street and they freak out when they see another human. Yes they will seem crazy and keep in mind this could target you. Not saying you freaked out but just don’t be surprised if you see some spirits and visually could be anything. Unless there is a direct threat don’t worry most of the time like on the street everyone is passing by.

Like a sketchy neighborhood you ended up in and don’t know just walk with a purpose. Same exact etiquette as our physical world. Don’t appear lost or new to it, remember spirits manifest in many ways not all of them will know you’re a physical human projecting. I advise an astral weapon Azazel gave me an astral sword and the power of the black flame. However you can create your own but don’t go picking fights either.

You don’t know the power of a spirit, with Azazel I was projecting he gave me the sword and showed me a number of parasitic beings I had around me. He told me to fight them and he stood by but some of those spirits where no issue some ran and I had to catch them. Others held their own but I could beat them. However a couple where stronger then me they knocked me down, and I could not over power them they not only could parry but could over power. In that same respect don’t judge a book by its cover I had an average sized spirit twice as strong as a huge monstorous one.

If Azazel wasn’t there to instruct me how to increase my power and strength I would have gotten my ass handed to me.

1 Like

Reminds me of the Japanese Anime “Bleach” as they fight demons called “Hollows.” Some Hollows could overpower and knock you down.

2 Likes

Yes this is what I’m thinking. I want changes in my life but not to get me fired!

I just don’t get that feeling in my gut you know. I’m usually right with this intuition.
I of course wouldn’t be anything other than polite and it’s not to do with ego or pride, I don’t don’t trust anymore.
This is why I have almost no friends. I’ve been tripped up and back stabbed one too many times.

1 Like

@lawclerk
I did this right away out back away from other workers and told it to go.
It wasn’t invited after all. I wouldn’t be impolite exactly but I firmly put my foot down!
Imagined lightened energy around me.
Seemed ok after that except I had so many issues getting out of work!
So many things went wrong.
2 others working with me had sudden reasons they had to go early leaving me to cash up and lock up on my own. 3 times the money moved when I was about to put it away, like I’d put it down right next to me and then I’d go to get the bag out and look over and the money was elsewhere I know I didn’t put it!
Then the alarm failed twice and the fuse went on the third attempt and I had to go downstairs to the dark smelly basement to put the flip switches up. Not something I particularly wanted to do on my own. I came up, tripped over a chair in the middle of the upper staircase i I’m certain wasn’t there on the way down and finally reset the Alarm and left.
You worry me now. I hope I’m being paranoid and it’s nothing to do with this Bilial ( assuming it was him)

@Mulberry thinks maybe lucifer sent him but I do hope not by the sounds of it!
I mean I wouldn’t be so rude to point blank tell him to do one but I wasn’t happy!

And who the heck is this other guy. Anyone shed any light on him?
I would ask him but I can’t can’t ‘summon’ him exactly because I don’t know who he was. Hopefully he’ll present himself again but hopefully not In the over dramatic way he did last time with the high winds and everything falling off the shelves!!

Hmm
It’s funny you say that. I’ve been noticing heightened awareness since the last time I was in the astral realm. I’ve not done it for so long before last night and the night before but this was so different to what I remembered from before.
On walking to the station tonight in fact I did indeed notice lots of dark shadows going past me like I was almost intertwined with another plane of existence but close intertwined with ours. Eery.
I was wary and a bit like what the actual f**k!!
A virtual weapon in the astral realm may be a good idea. Thank you.

1 Like

WOW! That is exactly what i suspected. All that in one work day. I have had my own overwhelming negative experiences with Berith, the activity increased when i was working alone. I wont go into details but it effected my employment. He also played with my hair and i saw a series of dark shadows in my room, so i was able to spot the signs of the Deity. Use caution in your rituals and try to properly cleanse and banish.

1 Like

I can’t believe both other workers had to suddenly leave like that and I was shit scared to go downstairs on my own with just the light from my phone! My hair got caught on a nail on the wall on the way down and I had to somehow hold the phone while untangling my hair and I swear I heard laughing! Like goblins from the film labyrinth!
One had made a last minute doctors appointment so had to go and the other had a call from home to say her car had been broken into!
The money I swear I didn’t move it. 3 bloody times!
I’m going to do a ritual tonight!
Wtf! Who sent him!?
Maybe not anyone.
Any clue who the other guy is!? I’m doing some research but I just can’t figure it out.
The energy though was intense!
I felt breathless after he went.
But I don’t know if that was just me being taken aback. Hard to say!

1 Like

One thing leads to another, i understand the intensity. My feeling is that this has nothing to do with your astral projections but you have been hexed. Is there someone who might hold a grudge against you? A recent breakup with a romantic partner or a business dealing that went sour? Perhaps someone might be jealious. Once its cast its cast so regarding your ritual i would ask for shielding and invisability against your opponents in that way you can try and protect yourself against future curses or hexes and diminish the current hex.