What are these entities I’m seeing!?

Yes a very nasty so called close friend, best friend turned against me and got nasty. I know for a fact she is jealous of me.
I told her very personal stuff about myself recently I didn’t want anyone to know, something I found out about my past and basically she accused me of being a liar and a pathalogical one at that and told my whole community my business.
I’m mortified.
She is atheist and totally nihilistic. Doesn’t believe in Angels and demons, gods or hexes and she wouldn’t know how though! Who else would hex me I don’t know anyone.
She may have manifested something unintentionally though

And if I find out this is so I will destroy her.

You don’t make an enemy of me!

So you think maybe the entities I saw were ‘sent’ and were hexes? That would be very disappointing indeed

I could be wrong but many people are deceptive. It sounds like with the animosity between your so-called close friend could have set off a series of events leading to a hex. There is no proof but just using logic… She might in fact practice Witchcraft or have a friend who does Witchcraft who did a casting. Just meditating about Lucifer would not in my opinion bring about all this harm, your hearing voices, seeing visions, things are disappearing, unexplained illnesses, all lead me to believe you have been hexed.

Before you break out the candles since you are uncertain it could in fact be a completely different individual and I wouln’t do a return to sender hex until you know for sure. I would ask for shielding and invisibility and end it that way.

I may ask for guidance once I have heard back from
Them to try and get verification of this!

And highly likely she knows people involved in witchcraft even though she doesn’t believe in any of it, she like me but more hard core, is a goth and loves having photo shoots in graveyards!

I know if at least two people she hangs out with who are into all that. So called white witches but I never picked up any good vibes from any of them! Lol

1 Like