What are the origins of your usernames?

Morpheus is my name as I get much info from my dreams and darkson is my affiliation to darkness. Actually this username was what I used when I used dark web and many social media there. Kept it as my magical name when I iniated through the currents.

3 Likes

Mine I came up with (With help from spirits) years ago when I was first joining a different forums when I was 18. I really wanted a cool name like everyone and at that time I was told that we have “magical names” that we would associate our souls by. :joy: So after some time I have gotten a name that supposedly represent me and my soul. The name it self has two separate names put together.

Zoe-Means “life” in Greek. From early times it was adopted by Hellenized Jews as a translation of EVE.
Clora- Means “Pale green; fresh, Flower Goddess” But at times I would also see this part of my name closely linked to Clara which is also spelled Klara. This name is a female given name. It is the feminine form of the Late Latin Clarus which meant "clear, bright,”

2 Likes

To be honest mine is a character from a DnD session I had a while back.

2 Likes

Animal Crossing Wild World but with Lofi Hip hop beats too relax / listen too haha

I was originally just going too use my irl name ‘Rhiannon’ but my name is the name of a celtic goddess and I didn’t want too seem like I was some spam roleplay account lmao

1 Like

I have 2 at my house they are twins, one is 17 pounds

2 Likes

Ok I see

I was, when I started here known as subhuman (its part of my company’s name Totally Radical Atomic Sub - Humans or T.R.A.S.H TOYS which is what it’s better used as, and I like the band haha) but since working on myself and trying to become a whole (three fold) person, I decided to be a better human. Not moralistically but in the sense that it’s what we’re all doing, we’re all trying to be a better human. Seeking to evolve ourselves to be the best version that we can be. Not to negate our faults or follies rather to know these limitations and overcome them, therefore to be aBetterHuman

2 Likes

A Smashing Pumpkins song.

2 Likes

Dreamer came from my love of daydreaming. I do it most of the day and have always been that way. I also have many dreams that I wish to fulfill.
Infernal was originally going to be Celestial because astronomy and space in general always interested me. But since celestial was also synonymous with heavenly, I wanted the opposite which was Infernal. I am working with Goetic demons to make my dreams come true, so I am an Infernal Dreamer.

1 Like

I would love to change my username as well…When I first joined this forum, I didn’t know much…

Tricky to answer as it a few layers. But the overall thing was at the time I somehow thought that the word Teras was the word for planet earth in latin, that’s wrong I later found out. The numbers 3 and 90 are a bit special so I’ll keep them to myself for now. I later however found out through a goodle search that the word Teras is a medical term that means; an organism (as a fetus) that is grossly abnormal in structure due to genetic or developmental causes.

Somehow as weird as it sounds I felt it fit at the time, not so much anymore but it has stuck with me in some ways. As I have overcome many of my limits that’s been looming over me since birth. The name itself may seem bad however as I learned a new mantra from one of my favorite authors: opposition is opportunity - the name itself signifies my struggle for a better life and thereby provides me with a lot of opporunites for self improvement.

1 Like

Mirinae means ‘the Milky Way’ in my language.

1 Like

I honestly just love reptiles.

2 Likes

I like tea, I like demons - that’s as deep as it goes :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Adam is my hebrew name, Thoth is the Egyptian god of magick writing science art mathematics etc.

3 Likes

Portmanteau of Purr and Burzum

Because I like cats and metal, of course.

1 Like

It’s French for emerald, my favorite shade of green.

1 Like

My profile pic is me in a David pumpkins costume. I’m also wearing a wig. I went to a party, and instead of using the name David Pumpkins, I decided to go by Johnny Samhain. Which I later made into a pen name.

1 Like

Like Persephone, I too have been to hell and have tasted its sweetness.

I have Roots In Heaven but once, I ate a Single Seed In Hell…

1 Like

My name is Knot.
I am Knot.

1 Like