What are the origins of your usernames?

I love this!

2 Likes

It’s just my alter ego, I like forget my name.

And I also named myself like that in reference to Suzy (Suspiria movie)

3 Likes

I ‘borrowed’ mine from an old movie I watched not too long ago. It’s called ‘Contact.’ It’s from the 90’s. The main character’s dad called her sparks.

I really identified with her and my early life kind of eerily paralleled her early life - my dad was a backyard astronomer like her dad in the movie (we were always outside looking through his many telescopes) and, like her, I lost my dad when I young.

3 Likes

Thanks, don’t need any tips however.
Winning on my own.

1 Like

Cause you’re fricken awesome.

2 Likes

Oh…why thanks. :smirk:

2 Likes

Yup. 2 times. Srry 4 a late reply I am not doing well these days.

1 Like

I chose the name Turtles, because turtles seem to find me when in nature, more often than not. Ever since I was little kid. They always seemed so cool and nonchalant, with no cares in the world. I admire that. And I have integrated it into my artistic endeavors.

3 Likes

I’m sorry,
What’s been going on?

Going on as if??

Na na it’s k. Moi happy.

1 Like

4 horsemen are guiding me

2 Likes

I was originally to be named Realta. That was the plan for many months before I was born until my father made a split decision and gave me my birth name. I’ve always felt a strong connection to this name and thus chose to go by it myself.

In Scottish Gaelic, it is a word for Star. However, I discovered later on during my Italian studies, that in Italian it means Reality.

I found it rather poetic honestly. It further endeared myself to this name.

5 Likes

When I was born my mom want to name me Lucy but since it’s sounds Lucifer so she change it but now my name sounds like trading I consider it that no one can buy or sell under my name I’m the :imp: lol anyway
“fur” since I love wearing fur & luci is to enlighten

2 Likes

Goddess Hekate :new_moon:

3 Likes

My real name is Michael. I like Magic. I am MGTOW. MagicMike is satire. image

3 Likes

Beloved - we all know the meaning. Bel - I call Belial affectionately…

2 Likes

It’s something I picked when I was 13 for my first email. Thought I am anything but an angel.

2 Likes

3 …

I realize that while I still hold many of the views from earlier in my path I view them totally differently today, in ways that many fellow adherents of those views would consider heretical (this seems to apply across my entire life, not just on my magical path). Thus “hereticnow”.

2 Likes