What am I doing wrong?

I have been trying to evoke Azazel for straight 5 days,but furthest I can come is seeing sigil in 3d and lines dissappearing and reappearing.I cant go further,I dont know whats wrong,what part should I work on ? Maybe I should buy some incense ? Or should I try to open my psychic senses ? What should I do guys ? Its frustrating.

2 Likes

Go step by step exactly what you are doing for the evocation.

2 Likes

Not intensely staring at the sigil,I let it flow.Also I chant his enn.Although I realized I dont have a steady breath,the most probşematic thing is for me right now is silencing the mind.I should meditate much more on that I think.
I am trying again and again,I cant stop it,strangely I dont give up,old me would already at the moment.

1 Like

Maybe you should take a break (it can be so important, anyway), and do void meditations for some days, before you will going to try it again. If you are frustrated, can affect on your results as well.

After you relaxed enough, you can try it again.

Of course, you can buy incenses what He prefer, it can help you as well (and they’re also good indicators).

2 Likes

Its actually more like Azazel is calling me because I am getting obsessive about it,I dont know how I explain this feeling,but I cant resist.

You also have to supply the energetic form for him to manifest through. I would recommend reading Franz Bardon’s books as they give a lot of techniques and insights.

For now work on silencing the mind and attaining a deep state of relaxation and trance.

This evocation method is an astral/mental evocation and requires you to perfectly memorize the sigil and enn if you choose to use that. So memorize them and once you have that down sit in a comfortable spot in full or half lotus and attain the deepest trance you can slowing down your breathing and heart rate and focus on everything being made of energy.

At that point draw the energy into yourself with each breath condensing it into your body and aura. Once you have collected a lot cast a circle around yourself picturing it rising and surrounding you in a perfect sphere of light and perform the LBRP. Don’t change your physical position simply visualize yourself in your mind facing the directions needed and making the gestures.

From there cast a triangle outside your circle and visualize the sigil made from energy standing up within it. Gather more energy to yourself and project it into the space within the triangle until it is full of power and start the chanting the enn and mentally focusing on the spirit you wish and connecting with them using their sigil as a gate to pull their energy through and they should answer the call relatively quickly. Let the images change as they will and soon the sigil and energy in the triangle should change of their own accord and take on a form and you will communicate in that mental/astral space you have created.

To turn this into a physical evocation after some practice simply project everything you do into the physical space around you instead of the internal temple you have created. This can take anywhere between half an hour to a couple hours depending on your skill and how long it takes you to reach the trance and gather the energy.

4 Likes

Oh man,thank you for this long explantion,appreciate it.

1 Like

If you are getting the 3d effect, then you are successfuly opening the seal.

My advice would be to ask Azazel for something and track the results. If your desire manifests, then you will know the spirit heard you, and it will help to assuage your doubt, and your anxiety over not being able to hear him.

4 Likes

I mean today sigil was like alive,It was seriously moving,I expected one moment something lovecraftian is coming to this world.I will follow your advice and also will work on astral senses too.

1 Like

Something I’ve noticed with Azazel, is he definitely appreciates this more than anything else you can do.

I’ve never been able to make him appear or manifest and he’s always been my most difficult ritual as well. Usually I know it works when I feel a chilling feeling rush down my spine but I’ve never had Azazel genuinely come forward and do something like knock something over, leave smoke, etc. I think some people who have more success with him are just more in tuned with him for some reason. I’ve been noticing that more and more with other rituals too, so it’s probably true.

The majority of my success with Azazel has been with my black obsidian ball, if that helps.

2 Likes

I had the same issue as you when i was starting.

The key thing to understand, in my opinion, is that your astral perceptions are already open. They are simply not developed to the point of reaching conscious awareness, so your mind filters them out as unnecessary information.

One of the exercises i have found helpful is working on expanding your physical senses, because when you extend them past a certain point, they automatically switch into your psychic senses.

3 Likes

Another really good exercise to help with you perceiving what’s useful information and what’s not is to do the candle meditation where you focus on the candle being the only thing in the room and everything else falling away.

Kind of creates your own personal void. Awareness exercises are super important with anything dealing with entities / deities to be honest.

1 Like

E.A’s blu ray meditation ?? I always do it before I try to evoke anything.Its a very relaxing one.

1 Like

I’m not sure.
I’m only familiar with E.A’s work with Belial and Ba’al. I haven’t really dug deep into his works outside of that.

The meditation I’m referring to is just a basic awareness exercise. You put a candle in front of you, sit with your legs crossed, and focus on the candle being the only thing in your existence until you learn to make it the only thing in your existence. It’s hard to explain but once you actually get it, you get it.

1 Like

Its nearly exact same meditation difference being there is a chanting ‘‘Sohaam Akaal’’

1 Like

Nice. I’m sure it’s a similar exercise.
Candles seem to be super beneficial in awareness practice for some reason.
I think it’s the frequencies they put off. Fire makes a lot of sounds we can’t actually hear and the constant movement probably doesn’t help.

I’ll have to look into that ritual though. The majority of mine are ones I’ve made based off of others experiences as well as ones in Lesser Key of Solomon / Ars Goetia, Aleister Crowley’s writings on energy and Carl Jung’s writings on psychology.

Not to get off topic though… Thanks for the suggestion.

1 Like

The candle focus is a standard development took designed to create a state known as one pointed focus.

The blue ray meditation is similar but has a different purpose. It builds upon the one pointed focus of the original exercise.

2 Likes

Thanks for these.Although Crowley is painful if your native language is not english.

1 Like

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Yogic_Breathing.html

keep doing these meditations, they´re helpful

1 Like

Thank you everybody,you guys gave me works that will keep me busy for a month :+1:

1 Like