How to contact Lucifer

I don’t think that’s the case.

First of all, how experienced in this path are you? Have you developed your astral senses? Can you hear/feel spirits? Can you properly summon them?

Also, note that change needs mostly your hard work to be accomplished. Spirits will boost your efford and they will help you succeed, but it’ll be your hard work that will bring you closer to the results (in other words, don’t expect the spirit to give you what you want while you just sit tight).

Lucifer is a spirit, a king that is a great being and an amazing guide and mentor.
The Illuminati used to be an order that believed they could bring together science with religion and finally make peace in the world. Of course, the religious powers at that time didn’t like that because they wanted to have all the power. So they made sure they’d have the order brought down. The Illuminati stopped existing years ago because of that.

1 Like

No I can’t either feel or hear the spirit.
Is there anyway that you can hear or feel the spirit even when you are un bothered?
What exactly must I do to start feeling or hearing the spirits?
What did you do to attract the spirits?

Can these be done at anytime?

In order to be able to hear/feel spirits, you need to develop your astral senses. Without them, summoning a spirit would be pointless (unless you know some sort of divination). And yes, you can use your astral senses at any time, as long as you have them developed enough.

So, the only thing you should focus at the moment, is to develop your astral senses. For that, I suggest meditation (at least 10 minutes daily). However, try to find more info on the topic.

Use the forum search function to find info on astral senses and on meditation. Once you are well informed, pick a meditation type that suits your needs (or that you believe it suits you best) and go with that.

1 Like

Can you help me with that. I get confused and my friend said he says I’m doing it wrong and I don’t Kno how.

1 Like

This is to another topic but similar enough and my reply is applicable here. Use that method and see how it gets you by.

1 Like

Welcome @MT6x. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

I like to be called M.T, I’m in Texas and I want to study how to contact Lucifer. I’ve tried meditation and saying that chant “Renich Tasa Uberaca Biasa Icar Lucifer” but I’m not sure if it’s working or not… I’m confused and I don’t know if he’s talking to me or not but I do know he as a task for me to do.

1 Like

(The chant) chant sorry autocorrect

I’m on my phone and it doesn’t have that button… What do I do?

It should. The New Topic button is on the right in the home screen. Just click it and fill out the dialogue box that pops up.

Ok, I’ve done it…

You need to post it in the New Magician and Introductions section.

1 Like

Can you help me contact him? I’ve been trying for days now and I don’t know if it’s working or not…

Agreed, Same thing with BUNE. =)

1 Like

Did you check out my last reply to you yet?

Try that and give it some good consistent practice and check out the resources I mentioned and see how that works for you. See how things go and ask about anything specific relating to it. I am not sure about your background but consistent practice is needed before you start seeing any results so keep practicing and definitely check out work on meditation and the books by Franz Bardon as those are very good for beginners. Patience and dedication are key and consistent systematic practice.

1 Like

No I haven’t but thanks for the info and advice I will try that.

1 Like

Could you do me a favor? I won’t see my friend that talks to Lucifer for me. I really need to know who will help me on doing what I need to that Lucifer asked for me to do… Sorry to ask if that’s a problem.

1 Like

Lucifer is patient and time is different to him. I think he and any other spirit would want you to take the time to learn to contact him and learn those skills for yourself and would be willing to wait until you could manage such before putting too much on you. I have had many tell me, “We will be there when you call.” Meaning time is not so much a thing to them as it is to us and they will always be there whenever we wish to call.

7 Likes

Thanks for letting me know that, that helped a lot.

1 Like