How to contact Lucifer

It should. The New Topic button is on the right in the home screen. Just click it and fill out the dialogue box that pops up.

Ok, I’ve done it…

You need to post it in the New Magician and Introductions section.

1 Like

Can you help me contact him? I’ve been trying for days now and I don’t know if it’s working or not…

Agreed, Same thing with BUNE. =)

1 Like

Did you check out my last reply to you yet?

Try that and give it some good consistent practice and check out the resources I mentioned and see how that works for you. See how things go and ask about anything specific relating to it. I am not sure about your background but consistent practice is needed before you start seeing any results so keep practicing and definitely check out work on meditation and the books by Franz Bardon as those are very good for beginners. Patience and dedication are key and consistent systematic practice.

1 Like

No I haven’t but thanks for the info and advice I will try that.

1 Like

Could you do me a favor? I won’t see my friend that talks to Lucifer for me. I really need to know who will help me on doing what I need to that Lucifer asked for me to do… Sorry to ask if that’s a problem.

1 Like

Lucifer is patient and time is different to him. I think he and any other spirit would want you to take the time to learn to contact him and learn those skills for yourself and would be willing to wait until you could manage such before putting too much on you. I have had many tell me, “We will be there when you call.” Meaning time is not so much a thing to them as it is to us and they will always be there whenever we wish to call.

7 Likes

Thanks for letting me know that, that helped a lot.

1 Like

What do you mean by you used his sigil?.. Can you give me steps?

1 Like

Actually, if you use the forum search function, there’s a really amazing thread about using sigils. The good thing about it, is that you can use sigils for more than summoning spirits.

I want to know how to sommon Lucifer using his sigil.

First of all, just have the spirit’s sigil in front of you (you don’t have to touch it or anything, just have it there). Then simply gaze at it (don’t intensely look at it, simply gaze at it). After a while, you’ll start seeing some lines flashing (not completely flashing) and/or some lines disappearing (not completely disappearing). When that happens, it means that the spirit is there. And that’s it!

4 Likes

Thanks alot for the info

1 Like

Sorry to bother you but how do I speak to the spirit or know if it’s answering?

Well, you need to make sure you have your astral senses developed enough. Just like you are able to hear/feel physical things, you can also do the same thing with spiritual beings or things, by using your astral senses.

The best way to develop your astral senses to the the level required, is to meditate daily for 10-15 minutes.

Also, note that spirits will mostly use your thoughts to talk to you and you’ll use your thoughts to talk to them. So you need to be focused when you summon a spirit (especially the first few times).

3 Likes

Thank you so much that really helped me alot. I’m a beginner so I really don’t know what im doing that much… how do I know it’s the time to try to contact the spirit when Im in mediation?

Also I’ve tried the way you have told me and the sigil went away under 3 seconds so I believe the spirit is with me or watching me if I’m right…?

3 Likes

Some spirits (like Lucifer), always come when summoned, even if you don’t even feel them there. Also, Lucifer has some amazing energy, so it’s natural that it worked right away.

So, after a few days of meditation, you’ll feel like you’re more empathetic or that you feel beings around you or even some energies. That means that your astral senses are in a good shape. Of course, your intuition also plays a big role here.

3 Likes

Can you break it down for me? I’m a beginner, sorry to bug you alot…