Weird experience : Got a Massage from an Entity ( 100% real not imagined or whatever )

I asked the entity if i can share, the entity said i can share whatever i want about the experience,

First this is 100% real, its blunt, it CANNOT be imagination or similar, it is literally affecting things physically,

So first, an entity visited me, i was laying on my stomach, i felt the entity doing something to my tailbone, it was weird i was like: is this sexual? But literally it felt concentrating on tailbone so it cannot be s*xual,

In other instance the entity was doing something around my glutes, this was suspecious and weird, to the point i started always now sleeping on my back,

I still have small speculation it may be working on my base chakra, since i do not work on that chakra much, and also when i feel it, its weird, the base chakra im uncomfortable working on it because of its placement,

Anyway, beside this, the entity did a very very weird thing,

Touched my arm, i wanted to see how he/she will react to protection, i recited certain things of protection,

The entity magnified the touch, and i felt my arm is grabbed gently, very weird, this is blunt,

On top of this, while sitting in my desk,

The entity touched my arm, kept touching my arm every now and then, literally like having a friend around that managed to get invisible and does tricks,

Anyway i just kept doing my thing ignoring,

Then the entity, it is like if he/she possessed the chair i am sitting in,

Literally the chair was giving me a massage, in the same exact way the car Seat gives massages, exactly, its like if my chair had that exact technology,

I kept having upper back and lower back massage while im working, i thanked the entity too for that, and bowed to her/him in reverence since i loved the experience especially that i did not even ask for it, the entity just out of nowhere decided to do that,

even if i always tell every single entity to never burn energy if its costy for them just for the sake of making me have a good experience, i would rather not have the experience if it will be costly for them,

Anyway, one thing i find very weird,

The entity can drop certain things on me, literally,

Like he/she touches my arm, and drops something, a droplet, that i feel dropped on me physically, and it stays cold, and causes my whole body to shiver,

Also sometime the entity touch my arm, keeps touching then touches in a weird way that almost tickles me, then the entity sends something inside me,

And my whole body shivers, like if he/she injected me with something.

Lately, i had a dream, i woke up, but felt like if i did not woke up, and felt myself wobbling inside my body, i do not know if thats how the soul feels,

I then do not recall what happened,

I woke up again, its like between sleep and being awake,

I felt someone will appear, A being rose from the end of the bed ( i did not have sleep paralysis ),

I freaked out since i did not know if its hostile or not,

I started reciting a verse from Quran of protection, i was in the void black, then drifted smoothly to waking up, no sleep paralysis, it was very smooth,

When i woke up, the entity was touching my arm like if waking me up, or maybe the entity way of saying : its me why you freaked out.

I was still feeling overwhelmed from the experience so i acted asleep lol, the entity stopped touching me, then i woke up then he/she touched me again,

Few min ago, i felt the dropplet again, it feels like if her/his mouth is close to my body and a dropplet of saliva drops ( it feels physical and when it drops on me the spot where it dropped i keep feeling it for several seconds ), its weird, it literally feels like a 1mm :star:star dropping on my skin.

What do you think?

Banish and cleanse. Nothing should be touching you without you knowing who it is because you invited them, and having your permission. It was fucking about with your energy and you let it.

I don’t see any message here?

3 Likes

It is a massage not a message lol

the practice of rubbing, kneading, or pressing the muscles and soft tissues of the body to promote relaxation, relieve pain, and improve circulation

i am banishing daily these days. But with intention to not banish the good ones,

There is 1 thing i find weird,

In some cases, I notice some beings do not leave after a summoning simply after telling them that i finished,

I noticed some are very intense in their presence, and also would leave quick, maybe they also do it to help because they overwhelm me sometimes,

However, others stay around, im like : can you leave ? And he stays, i ask you to leave, and he stays,

Which makes me contemplate the situation and im like : now whats this lol

But the problem is this for sure can be playful, since there are Demonesses for example that i used to summon them only to interact have a chat with them, writing them poetry, and such,

So i had close relation with them, which made the relation personal instead of formal, so a ´ can you leave ´ does not mean much, when i , in several summonings insisted on them visiting whenever they like and being around as much as they like,

Also, i do petition beings to assign me beings for my protection, and i do this with many,

Like i won’t be surprised if i find out i have Guardians from different races,

However this rules out the thing of being alone and banishing everyone, also i feel more safe having entities around me,

I know this approach of being sloppy about the subject has its own downsides,

I am confused about this to be honest,

I also summon beings back to back without necessarily asking them to respectfully leave, which can be risky if some do not get along with some,

Have you never experienced a Demon / Angel not leaving after you ask for them to leave ?

Thanks for your reply!

Oh! I thought that was a typo. :smiley: My bad.

But banishing only clears the area at the time of banishing. They wander back in, new ones come, and some were just hiding. LBRP is supposed to be a “keep out” as well, but seems not to work that way for everyone.

This is why I recommend wards. A ward is a shield around your house, bed or apartment. It’s like an electric fence with “keep out” written on it. Then you do not have to banish all the time.

No. Only parasites or lesser entities - Earthbound things like ghosts or fae/djinn do that in my experience.

Another user here just posted a succubus experience with something identified as a djinn. I personally do not consider fae/djinn on as the same kind of entity as the non-Earthly celestials aka angelics/higher beings/gods. you posted on that and it’s why this thread exists

Earth is the planet of free will, it’s like a golden rule here, so the off-Earth beings can’t mess with it, but everything Earthbound, like us, can. If you tell a thing to go and it refuses, it’s Earthbound and deserves what it gets after that.

I’m pretty much convinced at this point that succubi are a particular type of jinn/fae.

3 Likes

Thank you so Much for your replies!

I am curious about this if you comfortable sharing, was it like after you interacted and then you asked them to leave and they did not, or they came and just lingered,

I am curious about when that happens and the being is not attacking, he is just for some reason liking to stay, he is not hostile,

I still do not have my astral hearing opened at command, so i cannot always communicate, i wonder if they have ever gave you a reason on why they did not want to leave.

since it is very weird.i cannot come up with a reason, when the being is not hostile, and still not wanting to leave, like why?

I might not even ask, depending on what they’re doing. Not all these are verbal or able to communicate. Imps as I call them - small, aggressive predatory things that remind me of gremlins (from the film) I usually banish first, next, attack them so they run away, or if I think it’s really malicious and I see no reason to let it go attack someone else, I trap it first so they can’t run and destroy it. Like so:

What’s that like? Sometimes they scream.

I’ve mentioned this before, it is part of my strategy to stay clean - this doesn’t happen in a vacuum, any entity in the vicinity to some distance can see me doing this, and it sends a very clear message not to bother me, not to play games, not to push your luck.

I’m not friendly to anything trying to use me. I have no reason to be, I’m top of the food chain and have intentionally built a reputation as the nastiest thing in my local area and I intend to keep it that way.

My wards say (symbolically) “Keep out: Beware of Dog” … Invitation Only". for good reason. Ignore those… fuck around and find out.

As I get stronger some small things I don’t care about, many can’t see me and I can’t see them unless I work at it, but the basic strategy remains the same.

There’s no such thing. This is why wards exist - nothing can get in by accident, they don’t just “like it” and wander in uninvited. They must push through a demarcation line keeping them out. That is a hostile act.

Stuff like, leeches, that are more like astral fungi, are not a problem and I ignore those or just pluck them and put them somewhere useful, They don’t have enough sentience to “like” things. They clean up dead energy - if you don’t have any n your house they don’t come. So they are a useful warning sign that something isn’t right.

Ghosts do this. They used to live there, they don’t mind you and they want to stay in the house. These are already in the house when you set up a ward usually. You can talk to them as they are sentient and negotiate - maybe you let them stay as long as they stay out of sight, maybe you make friends, up to you.
(Ghosts that can’t talk back are not ghosts they’re just recordings stored in the physical material around and triggered by energy to play.)

4 Likes